Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,667 members, 7,851,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:10 PM

Can Someone Marry HIV Patient? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Someone Marry HIV Patient? (2202 Views)

How Much Is HIV Test / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive / Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Someone Marry HIV Patient? by ElsonMorali: 6:39am On Feb 12, 2019
Sisi99:

Hmmm!. If it is only taking drugs alone is a different, but if any other infection set in, it is dangerous here. This is base on some answers above and other findings. Anyway it is good to stay safe.

Yes o.
Re: Can Someone Marry HIV Patient? by Sisi99: 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2019
Uyi168:
Can u marry someone with the virus?

It not a problem to the Man who wants to take that decision.
Re: Can Someone Marry HIV Patient? by 4ckz: 11:47pm On Feb 12, 2019
I would gladly marry an HIV patient. Provided that she gives me peace of mind in the marriage.

Also, if we are rich enough, she'd live healthier than most HIV negative Nigerians.

Heck! We could even have raw coitus if she is religious with her medications and has low enough viral load.
Re: Can Someone Marry HIV Patient? by Sisi99: 8:14am On Feb 13, 2019
4ckz:
I would gladly marry an HIV patient. Provided that she gives me peace of mind in the marriage.

Also, if we are rich enough, she'd live healthier than most HIV negative Nigerians.

Heck! We could even have raw coitus if she is religious with her medications and has low enough viral load.

I love your coherent respond, but what explanations do you have to back up your views.
Re: Can Someone Marry HIV Patient? by 4ckz: 11:18am On Feb 13, 2019
Sisi99:

I love your coherent respond, but what explanations do you have to back up your views.

HIV is not a death sentence like our Nigerian society has made it seem. It's just a viral infection. A person with HIV who is serious with AVR will live a very healthy life.

Problem only arises when the patient continually deviates from the required patern of taking the treatment. This can cause a predominant growth of a resistant virus strain.

When the resistant virus dominates in ur body, AVR are no longer effective on you. Na there ur actual problem go start.

Anyway HIV is way better than cancer. It's completely possible for a HIV positive woman to marry a negative man, give birth and even breastfeed negative children.

It's just ignorance that is dealing with Nigerian's as it regards HIV
Re: Can Someone Marry HIV Patient? by Sisi99: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2019
4ckz:

HIV is not a death sentence like our Nigerian society has made it seem. It's just a viral infection. A person with HIV who is serious with AVR will live a very healthy life.

Problem only arises when the patient continually deviates from the required patern of taking the treatment. This can cause a predominant growth of a resistant virus strain.

When the resistant virus dominates in ur body, AVR are no longer effective on you. Na there ur actual problem go start.

Anyway HIV is way better than cancer. It's completely possible for a HIV positive woman to marry a negative man, give birth and even breastfeed negative children.

It's just ignorance that is dealing with Nigerian's as it regards HIV

Ok
Re: Can Someone Marry HIV Patient? by Uyi168: 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2019
Sisi99:

It not a problem to the Man who wants to take that decision.
The person I asked should have answered..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Could Be Responsible For My Pregnancy / VIDEO 2 Young Women Abused And Publicly Humiliated For Stealing In Zimbabwe / Advice On Her Husband's Behaviour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.