Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

How Much Is HIV Test - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is HIV Test (7082 Views)

True Life Experience: My Husband Is HIV Positive And Blames Me For Cheating / My Wife Tricked Into Marrying Her After Discovering She is HIV Positive / Mother Of Two Infected By Her Husband With HIV In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is HIV Test by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 16, 2020
Good morning NLanders... Can HIV test be done in a private laboratory, and how much does it cost there... I base in Ibadan.
And if one wants to do it at UCH, hope is not stressfull there, like will one be attended too on time and what are the things required to doing it there.
And pls, will the result in both places be out that very day or one has to go back for it.
Thanks
Re: How Much Is HIV Test by Oluromantic: 8:26am On Sep 16, 2020
The last time I asked in Lagos. That was about 8months ago. It was N1500

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is HIV Test by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 16, 2020
Okay, thanks sir... And was that in private Lab?
Oluromantic:
The last time I asked in Lagos. That was about 8months ago. It was N1500
Re: How Much Is HIV Test by chieyine(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Good morning NLanders... Can HIV test be done in a private laboratory, and how much does it cost there... I base in Ibadan.
And if one wants to do it at UCH, hope is not stressfull there, like will one be attended too on time and what are the things required to doing it there.
And pls, will the result in both places be out that very day or one has to go back for it.
Thanks

Yes HIV screening test can be done in a private laboratory but if you just had sex, i will suggest you wait at least 6weeks after sex before doing an hiv test.
If you do an hiv test just few days after sex expect the result to be wrong

5 Likes

Re: How Much Is HIV Test by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2020
Ok... Thanks, will the result be given that day, or one has to come back for it
chieyine:

Yes HIV screening test can be done in a private laboratory but if you just had sex, i will suggest you wait at least 6weeks after sex before doing an hiv test.
Re: How Much Is HIV Test by chieyine(m): 8:31am On Sep 16, 2020
You can get tested for all forms of sti on https://privitest.com if you prefer an anonymous sti testing.
Though not in Ibadan currently but will be there by early October
Re: How Much Is HIV Test by fati2001(m): 8:31am On Sep 16, 2020
good luck in doing the test.
Re: How Much Is HIV Test by chieyine(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Ok... Thanks, will the result be given that day, or one has to come back for it
There is a platform for sti testing developed by medical professionals.
You will get your result same day and you wont have to wait in the lab for the result.
It will be sent to your account
Re: How Much Is HIV Test by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 16, 2020
Okkk.... Thanks.. is that what u do, cuz I saw smthn like that in Ur Siggy
chieyine:

There is a platform for sti testing developed by medical professionals.
You will get your result same day and you wont have to wait in the lab for the result.
It will be sent to your account
Re: How Much Is HIV Test by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2020
cheesy grin... Lol... cheesy cheesy.. I HV nothing to fear, just wanna know the status cheesy cheesy... Ppl sha cheesy cheesy grin, thanks anyways.. Sis fatty fatty grin
fati2001:
good luck in doing the test.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is HIV Test by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2020
Okkk... That is good, how will the blood be collected cheesy cheesy grin.. just thinking anyways
chieyine:
You can get tested for all forms of sti on https://privitest.com if you prefer an anonymous sti testing.
Though not in Ibadan currently but will be there by early October
Re: How Much Is HIV Test by fati2001(m): 8:41am On Sep 16, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
cheesy grin... Lol... cheesy cheesy.. I HV nothing to fear, just wanna know the status cheesy cheesy... Ppl sha cheesy cheesy grin, thanks anyways.. Sis fatty fatty grin
that's why I'm wishing you good luck, if you have nothing to fear.... ur brain will not think about that test... whether negative or positive status.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is HIV Test by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2020
Hmm I wish you good luck

1 Like

Re: How Much Is HIV Test by Oluromantic: 9:08am On Sep 16, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Okay, thanks sir... And was that in private Lab?
Yeah it is

1 Like

Re: How Much Is HIV Test by chieyine(m): 9:31am On Sep 16, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Okkk... That is good, how will the blood be collected cheesy cheesy grin.. just thinking anyways
You will visit the lab only for the purpose of giving out the required sample(s).
We eliminate the tension associated with results collection and also offer in house doctors to treat/attend to you using anonymous solutions like audio calls depending on your choice

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is HIV Test by angelfallz(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

you had sex with a guy of dubious character?
Re: How Much Is HIV Test by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2020
Nope...
angelfallz:

you had sex with a guy of dubious character?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is HIV Test by dinak1(f): 8:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Thanks

In UCH , it's free, just go to GOP and ask for HIV testing room.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is HIV Test by veave(f): 8:29pm On Sep 16, 2020
Govt hospital it's free. If there's no kit then 500naira

1 Like

Re: How Much Is HIV Test by bcomputer101: 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2020
Heheheheheeeee

Congratulations in advance.
Na wetting dey sweet person dey kill person �
Re: How Much Is HIV Test by crackhaus: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
Having something to fear when it comes to HIV is nothing to be ashamed of, it just means you care about your health and want to be safe.

And BTW, you won't be considering doing the test if you didn't have unprotected sex.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is HIV Test by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
If u say so, no p... HIV test is very important for what I want to use it for uncle undecided undecided.. that is why I am asking...
crackhaus:

Having something to fear when it comes to HIV is nothing to be ashamed of, it just means you care about your health and want to be safe.

And BTW, you won't be considering doing the test if you didn't have unprotected sex.
Re: How Much Is HIV Test by crackhaus: 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:
If u say so, no p... HIV test is very important for what I want to use it for uncle undecided undecided.. that is why I am asking...
I copy you.
Re: How Much Is HIV Test by UNFPALagosYPP: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2020
If you reside within the south-west, you can call the numbers below to get directions to a centre where you can get the test done for free or where you can get the HIV self-test kit.

Re: How Much Is HIV Test by deltateam: 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2020
Anuoluwa1234:

You are getting married.
Re: How Much Is HIV Test by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 17, 2020
Really kiss kiss..is that a prophecy sir.. or why did u say so kiss kiss or is it a question?
deltateam:

You are getting married.
Re: How Much Is HIV Test by Nobody: 12:10am On Sep 17, 2020
Lol cheesy cheesy... receive sense bro cheesy grin
bcomputer101:
Heheheheheeeee

Congratulations in advance.

Na wetting dey sweet person dey kill person �
Re: How Much Is HIV Test by johhbekeboh09: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2020
chieyine:

It's best at 90days

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Send My Sister In Law Packing? / Enugu Doctor Takes 48th Wife / Malice Keeping Between Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.