Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

How Can I Correct This Error On Photoshop, Need Help! - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How Can I Correct This Error On Photoshop, Need Help! (995 Views)

Unable To Open Mock-up Files On Photoshop 7 / Making Good Illustration Outlines On Photoshop / Desire Help On Photoshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Correct This Error On Photoshop, Need Help! by fancyhandsome(m): 11:30am On Feb 07, 2019
Please advice me on what to do. Am new to graphic design and i noticed that each time i finish a design,there is usually this blur or let me say the graphics and font wont look so bright and colorful as i would like it.
Please where can i edit it to have extremely bright appearance.
Below are few designs i did with photoshop

Re: How Can I Correct This Error On Photoshop, Need Help! by fancyhandsome(m): 11:36am On Feb 07, 2019
How can i design bright and colorful graphics like this.. Really want to improve

Re: How Can I Correct This Error On Photoshop, Need Help! by Offpoint: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2019
fancyhandsome:
Please advice me on what to do. Am new to graphic design and i noticed that each time i finish a design,there is usually this blur or let me say the graphics and font wont look so bright and colorful as i would like it.
Please where can i edit it to have extremely bright appearance.
Below are few designs i did with photoshop
There's nothing wrong with your photoshop settings from what I'm seeing.

There's just too much conflicting layer style effects you're applying to your designs. The shadows and emboss effects are just not OK. Type face is always very important when dealing with designs, try work with fonts that agree with each other. Play around with gradient effects, cuz your designs seems to be in plain colors.

Keep practicing as a beginner, you'll get there. Get some YouTube videos, it'll help you alot.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Correct This Error On Photoshop, Need Help! by fancyhandsome(m): 8:19am On Feb 11, 2019
Offpoint:

There's nothing wrong with your photoshop settings from what I'm seeing.

There's just too much conflicting layer style effects you're applying to your designs. The shadows and emboss effects are just not OK. Type face is always very important when dealing with designs, try work with fonts that agree with each other. Play around with gradient effects, cuz your designs seems to be in plain colors.

Keep practicing as a beginner, you'll get there. Get some YouTube videos, it'll help you alot.

Thank you so much.. Will Keep the candle burning always.

(1) (Reply)

Can I Learn Graphic Design Online / . / Video Editor Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.