Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,139 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? (1274 Views)

How Do I Receive Payments Via Paypal And Access Money Here. / Pin Verified Nigerian Adsense Account For Sale:has Received Payments - Price 30k / How To Receive Payments Via Credit Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? by TechCapon(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
This country is very hard o. grin grin

I did a freelance job for a company in the US. They contacted me to write this nice review about their new product which I completed yesterday. Problem is, the payoneer which i use to receive payments via FIVERR says i'm NOT eligible to request payment outside Fiverr until I reach a threshold of $5000. Since then I have been bursting my brain on how to receive my payment from this company. Now I came across skrill, I created account and the problem is I don't even understand the site. They're saying I must deposit funds before I get full access to the account undecided undecided. Payoneer render good services to clients in other countries but when it comes to Nigerians they put one difficult law to make life as hard as possible.

How else can I receive my money abeg.
Re: Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? by TechCapon(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
where are the gurus nah abi una don go strike for my matter? $50 is not small change abeg grin grin
Re: Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? by netsurfer01(m): 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
You don't have a PayPal account?
Re: Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? by TechCapon(m): 1:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
netsurfer01:
You don't have a PayPal account?
I have but I don't think it's possible to receive payment from Nigeria except with the use VPN which is risky
Re: Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? by netsurfer01(m): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
TechCapon:
I have but I don't think it's possible to receive payment from Nigeria except with the use VPN which is risky

Some people still take the risk bro.. Na naija we dey grin

Do they know that you're a Nigerian? If yes, tell them to help you send the cash to your dorm account.
Re: Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? by TechCapon(m): 2:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
netsurfer01:

Some people still take the risk bro.. Na naija we dey grin

Do they know that you're a Nigerian? If yes, tell them to help you send the cash to your dorm account.
I've agreed to use skrill and sell it. That way is safer. Make paypal no block my account thief my hard work. I don't have dorm account tho
Re: Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? by hahn(m): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2019
TechCapon:

I did a freelance job for a company in the US. They contacted me to write this nice review about their new product which I completed yesterday. Problem is, the payoneer which i use to receive payments via FIVERR says i'm NOT eligible to request payment outside Fiverr until I reach a threshold of $5000. Since then I have been bursting my brain on how to receive my payment from this company. Now I came across skrill, I created account and the problem is I don't even understand the site. They're saying I must deposit funds before I get full access to the account undecided undecided. Payoneer render good services to clients in other countries but when it comes to Nigerians they put one difficult law to make life as hard as possible.

I use skrill and it is very reliable

You can sign up for a free account and also verify your account so you can receive unlimited funds by uploading your documents.

There are 3 ways to receive payments after your skrill account has been funded.

1) You can withdraw directly into your account. Only set back is the exchange rate is low. About 290+/$.

I withdrew $30 yesterday via this method

2) You can sell to an exchanger and they will credit your account. The best rate I have seen is 319/$

3) You can sell to someone else who needs skrill. The exchange rate depends on your agreement with the person

Hope this helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? by TechCapon(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
hahn:

I use skrill and it is very reliable

You can sign up for a free account and also verify your account so you can receive unlimited funds by uploading your documents.

There are 3 ways to receive payments after your skrill account has been funded.

1) You can withdraw directly into your account. Only set back is the exchange rate is low. About 290+/$.

I withdrew $30 yesterday via this method

2) You can sell to an exchanger and they will credit your account. The best rate I have seen is 319/$

3) You can sell to someone else who needs skrill. The exchange rate depends on your agreement with the person

Hope this helps
thanks a lot. I didn't see where to verify my account and upload documents
Re: Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? by hahn(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
TechCapon:
thanks a lot. I didn't see where to verify my account and upload documents

The option to do so is there. Check the menu.

I verified mine with my international passport and bank statement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? by TechCapon(m): 4:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
hahn:

The option to do so is there. Check the menu.

I verified mine with my international passport and bank statement
ok thanks. However, the money has been paid into the account. I'm not in a hurry to withdraw. This skrill is sweet o grin
Re: Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? by hahn(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
TechCapon:
ok thanks. However, the money has been paid into the account. I'm not in a hurry to withdraw. This skrill is sweet o grin

Make I give you my own account so you can show me love for the info grin
Re: Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? by TechCapon(m): 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2019
hahn:

Make I give you my own account so you can show me love for the info grin
na wa o boss. Me and you know say you be millionaire. Abeg leave dis change for your boy jor grin

2 Likes

Re: Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? by hahn(m): 6:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
TechCapon:
na wa o boss. Me and you know say you be millionaire. Abeg leave dis change for your boy jor grin

I go reveal your secret o

Re: Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? by editorschoolnig: 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
TechCapon:

Re: Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? by TechCapon(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
hahn:

I go reveal your secret o
abeg no do sir grin
Re: Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? by LillianB: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Do you have a domiciliary account? let them deposit the money into it.
Re: Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? by daniel90(m): 12:15am On Feb 08, 2019
$700 skrill available

Selling 315/$
Re: Hello Guys, Has Anyone Received Payments Via Skrill And How Do I Go About It? by MrDoGood(m): 12:13am On Feb 19, 2019
Have you sorted out this ish? If no, just sigh up with skrill and verify your account. cos they will freeze it after you've received more than 150$ or equivalent in any currency.

Anybody wants to send you money via skrill, just give the person the email you registered with.

(1) (Reply)

Very Active Facebook Group With Thousands Of White People / 10 Best Premium Blogger Templates 2020 - [premium Looking Templates 2020] / Help With Installing Wordpress On Godaddy Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.