Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,740 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Help With Installing Wordpress On Godaddy Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help With Installing Wordpress On Godaddy Account (1273 Views)

Godaddy Account / Please Who Can Help Me Open A Godaddy Account / Help, Problem With Installing Worpress! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Installing Wordpress On Godaddy Account by Babybee(f): 4:28pm On May 23, 2006
I have a godaddy account, i want to install wordpress on my host which is on linux. does anyone knows the step by step installation that i can use( i mean for a newbie like me?) i already downloaded and unzip the wordpress on my computer.

I checked all the online support but they all seem more of jargons to me, maybe is there anyone who can give me detail instructions through this thread please.i need it urgently.
I am not into programming at all oooooo,
Re: Help With Installing Wordpress On Godaddy Account by Cactus(m): 5:54pm On May 23, 2006
NEVER EVER USE GODADDY.COM AGAIN IT SUCKS

QUALITYHOSTONLINE.COM ROX
Re: Help With Installing Wordpress On Godaddy Account by Zahymaka(m): 7:14pm On May 23, 2006
You'll need to tell me where you want to install it; For example if your site is example.com, do you want to install it under example.com or example.com/wordpress [or something else].
Re: Help With Installing Wordpress On Godaddy Account by Babybee(f): 7:54am On May 24, 2006
@zahymaka, i want to install it under babybee02.com
u know something like that?.
Re: Help With Installing Wordpress On Godaddy Account by Zahymaka(m): 3:24pm On May 24, 2006
Babybee:

@zahymaka, i want to install it under babybee02.com
u know something like that?.

Hello babybee, I'm almost always online. Do you use Yahoo Messenger -- maybe you can buzz me? It's not good to pass sensitive info online.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Rough Estimate Of Getting Facebook Likes / HELP ME, I Want To Learn Web Designing And Blogging, How Do I Go About It Ooooo / Frontend Developer Available Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.