Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina (2421 Views)

Lawal Musa Daura And His Many Controversies By Salihu Usman / Real Reason Daura And Family Are Living In Aso Rock By Twitter User / Why I’m Unhappy With Mamman Daura And Family – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by teejaykkr(m): 4:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Here are photos of PDP Presidential candidate Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and of Katsina state PDP Governorship candidate Sen. Yakubu Lado Danmarke and their supporters in Daura and katsina as former vice president alhaji Atiku Abubakar storm katsina for presidential campaign

Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by NdiaraIGBO: 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
Beauty of democracy............sadly though NOTHING for the thief from CAMEROON.

God bless Ahamadike 1 for revealing Atiku's background to us.

Ole oshi!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by teejaykkr(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
More in Daura

Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
Buhari is a failure

Even in Daura

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by teejaykkr(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
More

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by teejaykkr(m): 4:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
Supporters Waitin for there Arival in Katsina Stadium

1 Like

Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by Naijaguy12345(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2019
Trust Naija voters, Buhari bring money they'll chop, athifku bring money, they'll chop but Athifku represent backwardness !

1 Like

Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by teejaykkr(m): 4:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
More

Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by DakhnRaul: 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
I am going to d stadium right now...I heard the crowd is far is two times the crowd that welcomed Atiku in Kaduna.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by Muhsinjay(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
See.. Empty stadium
Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by baliyubla: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2019
Buhari rejected even at home.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by donphiilopus(m): 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2019
Hahaha hahaha...

You can click on the link below to see the crowd that welcomed Kwankwaso when he went to Katsina for a Senatorial by-election campaign rally in October last year.

https://www.nairaland.com/4667065/pdp-senatorial-campaign-rally-katsina

Please how many votes did PDP get from there?
Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by Kingspin(m): 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
Empty and status illiterate man ruling Nigeria.

A global disgrace and unspeakable.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by highqueen(f): 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
As I'm seeing this crowd so, e b like seh back to daura nogo work as him people don reject am, e go be backtosudan.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by NorthernSerene(m): 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2019
My brothers were there just to witness the event not that their Atiku Fans or have something to do with PDP.
Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by GMPO(m): 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2019
I keep saying it atiku is the best in terms of acceptability.Atiku is accepted by all nigerians home and abroad even the acenstors of Nigeria say it is atiku they want for their descenders for now.this is just like 2015 Goodluck campaign song.east to West,north to south na Good luck Jonathan na him be the person e.now it is atiku's time.Let's Get Nigeria Working Again.God Bless Nigeria.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by smokinloud(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2019
how dar one come translate to votes
When you have people like Saraki, Omokiri and FFK as your campaign strategists these are the superficial goals you count on

Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
NorthernSerene:
My brothers were there just to witness the event not that their Atiku Fans or have something to do with PDP.
na so we don here. Are u Atikulated?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by NdiaraIGBO: 4:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Northerners RESPECT!

Easterners POLITICAL CRY BABIES!
Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by teejaykkr(m): 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2019
More

Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by chrisugoson(m): 6:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
Buhari can only win in katsina by manipulations Hunger is now synonymous to katsina

1 Like

Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by teejaykkr(m): 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Katsina is 30% PDP
Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by teejaykkr(m): 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2019
More

Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by NorthernSerene(m): 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Tufiakwa ! Me? God forbid.
Re: Photos Of PDP Presidential Campaign in Daura and Katsina by NorthernSerene(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Tufiakwa ! Me? Over my dead body...

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This Picture / Why Nigeria's Blockade Was So Effective During The Civil War. / Drama As Governor Wike Rescues Former NDDC Boss - Mrs Joy Nunieh ( Epic Video )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.