Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,992 members, 7,828,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! (2340 Views)

Its Official: That Blackberry Phone Is NOW Obsolete! / I Need Blackberry Phone Urgently / There Is A New Blackberry Phone In Town.. And It Has A Problem..See What We Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by stblessing(f): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2019
I've been using this phone for the past 5 years. Now,it is giving me problem. Just check out its barrage;
1)I can't on the bluetooth -i just can't,I don't know why. Everytime I try to on the bluetooth,it will try to on but still go of!
2)I can't take pictures-another annoying wahala. I can't snap pictures as everytime I try,it will read"finding device location"then say that it couldn't and I should try offing other applications. The worst part is that even when I do,it will still misbehave. Its so unfair!
3)Lastly,my 2/ memory card suddenly read memory card removed when it was still intact and when I tried to put it back again,it couldn't recover my files and now I am memory card-less. Its so unfair!

Please tell me what to do. My phone is blackberry bold2 meaning it isn't android. I think I should take it for repair but my mind is telling me that this is something I can comfortably do at home. Please help a sister and NO insults please.
THANK YOU!
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by MightySparrow: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2019
I suspect virus infection
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by Lexusgs430: 10:03pm On Feb 07, 2019
stblessing:
I've been using this phone for the past 5 years. Now,it is giving me problem. Just check out its barrage;
1)I can't on the bluetooth -i just can't,I don't know why. Everytime I try to on the bluetooth,it will try to on but still go of!
2)I can't take pictures-another annoying wahala. I can't snap pictures as everytime I try,it will read"finding device location"then say that it couldn't and I should try offing other applications. The worst part is that even when I do,it will still misbehave. Its so unfair!
3)Lastly,my 2/ memory card suddenly read memory card removed when it was still intact and when I tried to put it back again,it couldn't recover my files and now I am memory card-less. Its so unfair!

Please tell me what to do. My phone is blackberry bold2 meaning it isn't android. I think I should take it for repair but my mind is telling me that this is something I can comfortably do at home. Please help a sister and NO insults please.
THANK YOU!

It's time to upgrade............ 2009 - 2019..... The phone is already 10 years old.......

1 Like

Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by stblessing(f): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It's time to upgrade............ 2009 - 2019..... The phone is already 10 years old.......
"Sighs" I know, but still,half bread is better than none. At least its still a browsing phone and its much better than having a kpalasa phone or none at all. Do you have any suggestion?
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by Lexusgs430: 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2019
stblessing:

"Sighs" I know, but still,half bread is better than none. At least its still a browsing phone and its much better than having a kpalasa phone or none at all. Do you have any suggestion?

Have you tried resetting or flashing it?...
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by stblessing(f): 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Have you tried resetting or flashing it?...
Nope. Can I do it by myself and with the hand set?
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by Lexusgs430: 10:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
stblessing:

Nope. Can I do it by myself and with the hand
set?

You can reset it, but backup all important information. Because phone would be wiped clean.......

The easiest way, just enter your password wrong 10 times...
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by stblessing(f): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You can reset it, but backup all important information. Because phone would be wiped clean.......

The easiest way, just enter your password wrong 10 times...

That was blunt and precise. You're funny. Is there anything else I can try though
?
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by TDonald: 10:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
Haba 5 years

BUHARI WHY
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by stblessing(f): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
TDonald:
Haba 5 years

BUHARI WHY
cry
TDonald:
Haba 5 years

BUHARI WHY

Awwww,your'e
mean!! cry
TDonald:
Haba 5 years

BUHARI WHY
cry
TDonald:
Haba 5 years

BUHARI WHY

Awwww,your'e
mean!!
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by Lexusgs430: 11:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
stblessing:

That was blunt and precise. You're funny. Is there anything else I can try though
?

Any reset you conduct, would wipe phone clean......
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by stblessing(f): 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Any reset you conduct, would wipe phone clean......
Painful truth. O well..
But do you know the reason why aLl this stuff could be happening
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by Lexusgs430: 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
stblessing:

Painful truth. O well..
But do you know the reason why aLl this stuff could be happening

The Hardware was probably not meant to last 10 years. The reset might fix it, if it doesn't, then you would have to flash it.......
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by stblessing(f): 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

The Hardware was probably not meant to last 10 years. The reset might fix it, if it doesn't, then you would have to flash it.......
Wait,what's the difference between resetting and flashing?
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by Lexusgs430: 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2019
stblessing:

Wait,what's the difference between resetting and flashing?

Resetting is internal
Flashing is software reload external......
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by stblessing(f): 11:37pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ooo,Í get it. But could another cause be virus?
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by Blastedholligan: 3:12am On Feb 08, 2019
With 10k you can always get a near nice android 2nd hand device na

1 Like

Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by femi4: 6:15am On Feb 08, 2019
stblessing:

THANK YOU!

Reload the OS

Going forward, this is 2019, come to Android baby.
If you cannot afford it....get a bf that can afford it
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by rex444(m): 6:43am On Feb 08, 2019
D phone don expire

1 Like

Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by Dbestofmasquar(m): 7:10am On Feb 08, 2019
who still dey use BlackBerry
go to computer village, you'll get a good android for as low as 8k though it maybe lower version and not a popular brand. but it would most definitely serve you well. I just got my little bro one yesterday when he won't let me breathe. my day factory setting will solve that issues of yours.
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by sutsef154: 9:01am On Feb 08, 2019
troll it into sea thank u
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by falcon01: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2019
stblessing:
Ooo,Í get it. But could another cause be virus?
you mode of expression and writing looks familiar. Get a PC if you don't have, you can get from a friend since its gonna be a temporary thing, copy all your phone files and folders to a new folder on the PC, then wipe the phone if it works then copy back your files to the phone, if it doesn't then you gotta reload the OS if you can't get a PC you can simply copy your files on an SD card. But dang!! BlackBerry Bold 5, girl that's a pain in the Ass.
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by 9teen: 9:25am On Feb 08, 2019
Upgrade pls.
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by jeff1607(m): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2019
indirectly begging for someone to get her a phone.
you have the time go to a technician and fix it simple

4 Likes

Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 08, 2019
Blackberry like all phones and electronics has a time when it'll degrade, even iPhones and Android are not safe when it comes to this, which is why you either dash it or sell it out, I won't advice continuous use of that device as the damage could be from the panel, and as for the issue of your memory card corrupting, you'll need a windows pc to make a recovery, there are many tools online that can retrieve corrupted data from your memory card that seem dead and format it in such a way that it becomes discoverable by any device(layman's explanation)
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2019
And I will advice switching to android, many software companies already ended their support for apps on the blackberry app store years ago, I think whatsapp did so
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by drakee123: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2019
retire the phone and go for tecno w3x
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by hitman131: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
go buy a new andriod phone
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by IrokoOluwere: 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
femi4:
Reload the OS

Going forward, this is 2019, come to Android baby.
If you cannot afford it....get a bf that can afford it
Are you encouraging Oloshoism?

1 Like

Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by Lexusgs430: 2:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
IrokoOluwere:

Are you encouraging Oloshoism?

Are you putting yourself forward?.... wink
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by consultancy: 2:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
jeff1607:
indirectly begging for someone to get her a phone.

you have the time go to a technician and fix it simple

you know their way brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders: Compare These Nigerian Telecom Operators Promo / Checkout The Samsung Flip Smartphone Which Cost Almost A Million Naira / Itel S32 LTE Vs Tecno Camon Cm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.