Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:34 AM

This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! (2360 Views)

My Device Giving Me Headache Help Pls / Its Official: That Blackberry Phone Is NOW Obsolete! / There Is A New Blackberry Phone In Town.. And It Has A Problem..See What We Mean (2) (3) (4)

Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Go get a new phone
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by oba1721: 3:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
I have Infinix hot 4LTE for sale , 4000mah, 16gb internal, the phone is clean ,#27,500 the price is negotiable, reach me on whatsapp or call 07064417320
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by femi4: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
IrokoOluwere:

Are you encouraging Oloshoism?
Big girl like her suppose get boyfriend
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by idu1(m): 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
consultancy:
you know their way brother
is it a must she get boyfriend?
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by stblessing(f): 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
jeff1607:
indirectly begging for someone to get her a phone.

you have the time go to a technician and fix it simple

Ouch,you musn't be so crude. I'm not a slut. Nairaland and tribalism sef
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by jeff1607(m): 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
stblessing:

Ouch,you musn't be so crude. I'm not a slut. Nairaland and tribalism sef

I never called you slut

it is not everything you bring out here when you know the solution already without being told.

Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by stblessing(f): 8:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Dbestofmasquar:
who still dey use BlackBerry
go to computer village, you'll get a good android for as low as 8k though it maybe lower version and not a popular brand. but it would most definitely serve you well. I just got my little bro one yesterday when he won't let me breathe. my day factory setting will solve that issues of yours.

I wouldn't say the card corrupted per say as when I slotted it into another phone I.e my brothers itel p13 and it was working perfectly!
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by stblessing(f): 8:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
Debramaye:
Blackberry like all phones and electronics has a time when it'll degrade, even iPhones and Android are not safe when it comes to this, which is why you either dash it or sell it out, I won't advice continuous use of that device as the damage could be from the panel, and as for the issue of your memory card corrupting, you'll need a windows pc to make a recovery, there are many tools online that can retrieve corrupted data from your memory card that seem dead and format it in such a way that it becomes discoverable by any device(layman's explanation)
The card didn't corrupt per say. When I slotted it into an android phone,it worked perfectly
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by afolabia143: 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
stblessing:

The card didn't corrupt per say. When I slotted it into an android phone,it worked perfectly see

Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by afolabia143: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
I have BB Q10 message me make I days Yiu for 5k
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by scarycuteface(m): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Try all your best you can get a tecno phone or Nokia phone at the rate of 50k
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
stblessing:
I've been using this phone for the past 5 years. Now,it is giving me problem. Just check out its barrage;
1)I can't on the bluetooth -i just can't,I don't know why. Everytime I try to on the bluetooth,it will try to on but still go of!
2)I can't take pictures-another annoying wahala. I can't snap pictures as everytime I try,it will read"finding device location"then say that it couldn't and I should try offing other applications. The worst part is that even when I do,it will still misbehave. Its so unfair!
3)Lastly,my 2/ memory card suddenly read memory card removed when it was still intact and when I tried to put it back again,it couldn't recover my files and now I am memory card-less. Its so unfair!

Please tell me what to do. My phone is blackberry bold2 meaning it isn't android. I think I should take it for repair but my mind is telling me that this is something I can comfortably do at home. Please help a sister and NO insults please.
THANK YOU!

if truly you're the one on your dp, I won't mind helping you with a good android phone. Mention me or send a PM
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by stblessing(f): 7:39am On Feb 10, 2019
[quote author=NLModsAreStupud post=75579982]if truly you're the one on your dp, I won't mind helping you with a good android phone. Mention me or send a PM[/
quote]. yes, I am
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2019
[quote author=stblessing post=75583447][/quote]send a pm @ stblessing.
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by afolabia143: 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
If she is really the one on her dp there is no way she can be using bold 2...u go surprise say she dey use iPhone X's max self
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by stblessing(f): 6:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
afolabia143:
If she is really the one on her dp there is no way she can be using bold 2...u go surprise say she dey use iPhone X's max self
You're not serious are u?if you were,u would know by now that economy is biting everybody,even the beautiful.
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by Lexusgs430: 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
NLModsAreStupud:
if truly you're the one on your dp, I won't mind helping you with a good android phone. Mention me or send a PM

Me nko?.....
Re: This Blackberry Phone Is Giving Me Headache-help! by samsard(m): 8:11am On Feb 11, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Me nko?.....
If you're a steering wheel, I'm sure your owner is taking care of you cheesy

Help! I Haven't Received My Order In Aliexpress / Samsung Galaxy A51 Pictures + Ask Me Anything / Where Are Phones Cheaper? Jumia Or Regular Markets