Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,777 members, 7,841,031 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - (21260 Views)

Channels TV Interview: Ortom Replies Garba Shehu, Says 'I Stand By My Statement' / Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed / Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:50am On Feb 08, 2019
MeetDx:

Na so? Hailing a thief? This is very reason why the Country drowning! Smh
we are not the reason for your SLOWness little boy.
We see your brain is slow to intelligent things.
Now, go play with your mates, since you can't reason properly.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:54am On Feb 08, 2019
Can we see his tax history, otherwise he is just an ordinary crook
Re: Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - by AmazingELixir: 9:06am On Feb 08, 2019
sogodihno:
can you imagine, he said Akume can not hold him responsible for not providing job, a sitting governor spewing nonsense, so who should provide job, and this idiot will open his mouth tomorrow to abuse Buhari. you can't pay salary, you can't provide jobs.

useless people.

I hope you realise the context on which he made that statement
...Benue state is regarded as the food basket of the nation and they run for the most part an agro based economy.

If you claim to be a Nigerian you need not be told on how the herdsmen decimated the livelihood of that state.
Re: Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - by sogodihno: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2019
AmazingELixir:

...Benue state is regarded as the food basket of the nation and they run for the most part an agro based economy.

If you claim to be a Nigerian you need not be told on how the herdsmen decimated the livelihood of that state.

OK, so because of that he shud just sit there, and be complaining, then he has no business in governance, he should let those that can provide job b in charge
Re: Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - by nonsobaba: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2019
daddytime:
Don't be angry with Akume Mr Otum, you sure don't look it or remotely reason as one who knows what a Billion naira looks or smells like...

Monkey...bush man
grin grin No be today Ortom start to lie cheesy He is a notorious liar. An elderly man for that matter cheesy grin
Re: Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - by sogodihno: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2019
AmazingELixir:

OK, so because of that he shud just sit there, and be complaining, then he has no business in governance, he should let those that can provide job and think outside d box b in charge
Re: Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - by MeetDx(m): 9:18am On Feb 08, 2019
post=75525377:
we are not the reason for your SLOWness little boy.
We see your brain is slow to intelligent things.
Now, go play with your mates, since you can't reason properly.

Lol little boy? Slow? Tell that to your sugardaddy!
Re: Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - by AmazingELixir: 9:29am On Feb 08, 2019
sogodihno:

OK, so because of that he shud just sit there, and be complaining, then he has no business in governance, he should let those that can provide job and think outside d box b in charge

Again he is not just sitting down and complaining he is making efforts, as a state government your abilities are limited when it comes to security, the toga of chief security officers of the state given to state governors are superficial. Economic enhancement and job creation go pari-passu with peaceful and secured environment.
It might also interest you to note that Benue state is not alone in this job creation debacle.
Re: Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Samuel Ortom who replied Senator George Akume on claims of enriching himself after he became Governor, disclosed that he was already a billionaire before he came a Benue Governor.  Senator George Akume made the allegation at the Buhari’s presidential campaign rally held at Aper Aku Stadium in Makurdi on Wednesday

However replying him Ortom said, “The truth of the matter is that Akume cannot hold me responsible for not being able to provide jobs; I was a billionaire before I became governor.

“Before I became a minister, I had to resign my position as the chairman of my company and the company is doing fine. I borrowed money from Nexim Bank, Bank of Industry and CBN.

“I discovered a window, through the present minister of agriculture that there was fund available for agricultural development programme. This I introduced to Akume that with all his asset around, he could obtain N5bn loan and invest in business. But he told me he did not have capacity to run business, so can he blame me for that?

“Akume was a governor for eight years and he stole N2bn before he left office; up till now, the case is with the EFCC  but because he is in the APC, nothing is happening of the case.

“ That’s the reason why I said the EFCC was a  tool of the APC, if not, Akume is supposed to be in jail now.”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/02/08/i-was-a-billionaire-before-i-became-benue-governor-ortom-replies-akume/

Only in Nigeria are billionaires made with no tangible source of income to show for it. Just like that puppy dog who wears Gucci but has no daytime job.
Re: Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - by sprojectng: 9:44am On Feb 08, 2019
Politicians are funny people

COMPUTER SCIENCE PROJECT TOPICS
Posted by sprojectng on February 8, 2019 at 9:40am in EducationView Discussions
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF FUEL DISPENSION SYSTEM
SPROJECT NG
ABSTRACT This project attempts to computerize fuel distribution system of the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) Apata, Ibadan. This project is aimed at designing…
CONTINUE READING...
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF COMPLAINT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM A CASE STU...
SPROJECT NG
TABLE OF CONTENTS PAGE Cover page I Title page Ii Declaration Iii Certification Iv Dedication V Acknowledgement Vi Abstract vii Table of…
CONTINUE READING...
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AUTOMATED EMPLOYMENT SYSTEM
SPROJECT NG
ABSTRACT Unemployment in the present day Nigeria resulted from different misgivings and lack of direct approach to by those concerned to tackle this problem….
CONTINUE READING...
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE STUDENT ADMISSION SYSTEM
SPROJECT NG
TABLE OF CONTENTS Cover page Title page Certification Dedication Acknowledgement Abstract Table of contents CHAPTER ONE Introduction 1.1 Background of the study Statement of…
CONTINUE READING...
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ON-LINE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SYSTEM
SPROJECT NG
ABSTRACT The computer as an electronic and electromagnetic device is known for its versatile range of uses in every area of human endeavour more…
CONTINUE READING...
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN ONLINE BIRTH RATE MONITORING INFORM...
SPROJECT NG
ABSTRACT This project is specially put together with the aim of monitoring infant and matality rate through the use of information system, it is believed…
CONTINUE READING...
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN INTEGRATED MULTIMEDIA TOURISM SYSTEM
SPROJECT NG
Table of content Title page – – – – – – – – i Certification – – – – – – …
CONTINUE READING...
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN EXPERT SYSTEM ON TROUBLESHOOTING AN...
SPROJECT NG
ABSTRACT Most often, the printing of very important reports have been stopped midway owing to some minor faults on the computer/printer system. At times, due…
CONTINUE READING...
DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF AN N.Y.S.C POSTING SYSTEM
SPROJECT NG
ABSTRACT This project will address the problem of using a manual process in posting of graduating students of institutions of Higher learning to service….
CONTINUE READING...
ONLINE CLEARANCE SYSTEM FOR GRADUATING STUDENTS (A CASE STUDY OF CO...
SPROJECT NG
ABSTRACT Clearance for graduating students is necessary continual process in every University. Federal University of Technology Minna, student clearance has always been a manual process…
CONTINUE READING...
http://sprojectng.com/downloads/category/computer-science/
FOR COMPLETE PROJECT TOPICS AND MATERIAL VISIT
www.sprojectng.com
Re: Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - by Dpharisee: 10:03am On Feb 08, 2019
sogodihno:
can you imagine, he said Akume can not hold him responsible for not providing job, a sitting governor spewing nonsense, so who should provide job, and this idiot will open his mouth tomorrow to abuse Buhari. you can't pay salary, you can't provide jobs.

useless people.
You got him wrong, he means that he ran a company which created jobs unlike Akume who couldn't run any personal business but stole from Benue coffers
Re: Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - by jaxxy(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2019
I like Ortom. He has character. Akume sold his for freedom from Apc EFCC prosecution. Lol
Re: Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - by bizzibodi(m): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2019
Samuel Ortorm a bail out fund & Paris club refund billionaire embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - by FrancisIgya: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2019
Do not worry. You will explain that to the EFCC when you vacate your seat by June 2019.
Re: Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - by chozzy: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
“Akume was a governor for eight years and he stole N2bn before he left office; up till now, the case is with the EFCC but because he is in the APC, nothing is happening of the case.That’s the reason why I said the EFCC was a tool of the APC, if not, Akume is supposed to be in jail now.”

Ortom
Re: Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - by Tats(m): 12:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Did he declare this billion(s) in his asset declaration when he became Governor?
Its very likely he is worth billions now from Government funds and he is now saying he was a billionaire.
Re: Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - by akinwun(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
To build your mobile app in android and iOS, WhatsApp 07030790078.
Re: Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - by GleestarsMag: 2:17pm On Feb 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7D9w2YB7nY
PDP BENUE STATE PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN RALLY IN BENUE STATE

#TheAtikuPlan #PDPBenueRally The @OfficialPDPNig Presidential Campaign Rally is holding today in Benue State. We invite all our members and teeming supporters to participate enmass. Come, #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain PDP! Power to the people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqLF76H8_LI

Massive Crowd At PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Katsina State
#PDPKatsinaRally will hold. We must not forget this is the home state of Buhari and yet his people are fleeing from kidnappers and attackers. One who cannot guard his people cannot guard the nation. Vote #AtikuObi #VotePDP #AtikuMeansSecurity
#BetterNigeria #GNWA #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain

Re: Ortom Replies Akume: I Was A Billionaire Before I Became Benue Governor - by viralinfo: 6:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
Good question...what part of the law permit such

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emergency Numbers Of Security Agencies In Nigeria / 2 Boys Arrested In Connection With Bomb Explosion In Adamawa / Photos From Abdulkadir Kure's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.