Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,044 members, 7,818,140 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Is This True About Access Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is This True About Access Bank? (3774 Views)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True About Access Bank? by samix(m): 12:46am On Apr 22, 2007
is it true that access bank don't call peeps with 2nd class lower for test and still pay that less compared to other banks that call 2.2 graduates
Re: Is This True About Access Bank? by tglaz(m): 3:59pm On Apr 22, 2007
to the best of my knowledge,though they kinda have preference for 2.1.applicants,still,they conduct tests for 2.2.applicants as well.as for their pay,i cant tell,but wat i can tell is that you are placed on a 30k pay for the 4mths period of your training,and once employed,you will enter an agreement not yo leave the bank for a period of two years,a breach of contract cud cost you 1million.all the best. cheesy
Re: Is This True About Access Bank? by ennydee1: 5:11pm On Apr 22, 2007
Yes, Access bank recruits 2-1 for their executive trainees. They just increased their salary to 2.2M per year. dat makes them one of the highest paying bank in Nigeria. The bond is to say dat you will work with them for 2 years which to be is okay for a fresher to gain experience before you begin to move on. Their recruitment is easy. You dont have to know anyone. Just submit your C.V. and they 'll call you for the test. Their training school is the best in Nigeria presently.
Best of luck and meet you at the topest!
Re: Is This True About Access Bank? by crito(m): 3:17am On Apr 23, 2007
na wa for access bank sef. God dey , shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Is This True About Access Bank? by ogs(m): 7:46am On Apr 23, 2007
U just cant beat access bank's training school. It is the best we ve in Nigeria now, it's called SCHOOL OF BANKING EXCELLENCE.

About the 2 year BOND, yes it is TRUE! About the pay, an insider source said it will be reviewed this month (from 1.8million p.a to ?).

Have u been following access bank's share price on the NSE? It sure is the fastest growing bank share in Nigeria in the past one week according to EQUITY ANALYSTS.

Meet u guys at the top.
Re: Is This True About Access Bank? by ican(f): 1:39pm On Apr 23, 2007
Hello Friends, I dont mind to work in Access bank. I have sent my CV thro an insider and they are yet to invite me for the test, it has been up to 3weeks now. Please who can help me out. Please do reply

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ready To Take Any Job That Offers Even 15,000 Naira Salary Per Month / Unilever Internship Scheme 2015. Any News? / Newspaper Vendors / Agents Needed Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.