Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely (600 Views)

Come Out And Vote, Even If You Are Not Voting Me - Atiku Abubakar / Re-elect Buhari If You Got Better Life In The Past Four Years ~ Atiku / I Will Probe Fayose's Activities For The Past Four Years -- Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by Tobihabeeb: 7:01am On Feb 08, 2019
IF U HAVE BEING JOBLESS IN THE PAST FOUR YEARS AND U ARE STILL PREPARING TO VOTE THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT, MY BROTHER U ARE A COWARD.

THOSE WHOM IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER LOST THEIR JOBS SINCE 2015 TILL DATE, I WONDER WHAT U ARE STILL DOING IN THE CAMP OF THE ENEMY. U CAN SYMPATHIZE WITH UR FRIENDS, PARENTS, RELATIONS, NEIGHBORS, AND EX COLLEAGUES WHO LOST THEIR JOBS BY VOTING OUT THIS INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT.

AS FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN N-POWER SINCE INCEPTION, PLS HOW MANY OF U HAVE BEING CONVERTED TO PERMANENT STAFFS? IF THIS GOVERNMENT REALLY HAS UR INTEREST IN MIND, MY DEAR, ALL U SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE BEING MADE PERMANENT STAFFS. WITH BETTER SALARIES, GOOD WORKING CONDITIONS AND AT LEAST 50% JOB SECURITY.

ALL THESE SCHOOL DROPOUTS AS A RESULT OF FINANCIAL CRISIS, WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS? U THINK YOUR SPONSORS DON'T WANT U TO FURTHER YOUR EDUCATION? MY DEAR IT NOT THEIR FAULT, IT IS THE FAULT OF THIS GOVERNMENT OH, WHO CONTROVERSIALLY CRIPPLED THE ECONOMY eg (bag of rice #7500 --> #20000) JUST MATCH THE PRICE OF GOODS AND COMMODITIES IN 2014 AND NOW, ON A SERIOUS NOTE CHECK IF UR SPONSORS SALARY HAVE BEING INCREASED SINCE THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT CAME INTO POWER.

FOR THE SUFFERING AND SMILING ONCE CONTINUE OH, FIRE WILL SOON BE ADDED IN THE NEXT LEVEL. PREPARE TO EAT CONCRETE.

1 Like

Re: If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by fkelly(m): 7:04am On Feb 08, 2019
To tell u the truth my brother u are on point, the number of persons who became jobless in my area is uncountable.

U need to see how graduates will wake up in the morning and be parading the streets without any meaningful job.

I witness people losing quality jobs, jobs that can change life's in less than 6months, it was even laughable to see someone working for the Chinese those good days, but now we are perpetual slaves in their hand.

Buhari why?
Re: If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by oyebanji44: 7:10am On Feb 08, 2019
16yrs of PDP misruled." What has happened and what have they achieved?"Buhari is better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by etrouble: 7:31am On Feb 08, 2019
I have been employed and I will vote for continuity. Go and meet your jobless IPOB brothers .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by Dadean: 7:34am On Feb 08, 2019
Oh.. Unemployment has never been a problem, it started four years ago. right?
It is God that will punish all of you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by Angelparadise: 7:40am On Feb 08, 2019
Prove who you are by voting the best candidates.

Re: If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by KunleyY19(m): 7:43am On Feb 08, 2019
Tobihabeeb:
IF U HAVE BEING JOBLESS IN THE PAST FOUR YEARS AND U ARE STILL PREPARING TO VOTE THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT, MY BROTHER U ARE A COWARD.

THOSE WHOM IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER LOST THEIR JOBS SINCE 2015 TILL DATE, I WONDER WHAT U ARE STILL DOING IN THE CAMP OF THE ENEMY. U CAN SYMPATHIZE WITH UR FRIENDS, PARENTS, RELATIONS, NEIGHBORS, AND EX COLLEAGUES WHO LOST THEIR JOBS BY VOTING OUT THIS INCOMPETENT GOVERNMENT.

AS FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN N-POWER SINCE INCEPTION, PLS HOW MANY OF U HAVE BEING CONVERTED TO PERMANENT STAFFS? IF THIS GOVERNMENT REALLY HAS UR INTEREST IN MIND, MY DEAR, ALL U SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE BEING MADE PERMANENT STAFFS. WITH BETTER SALARIES, GOOD WORKING CONDITIONS AND AT LEAST 50% JOB SECURITY.

ALL THESE SCHOOL DROPOUTS AS A RESULT OF FINANCIAL CRISIS, WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS? U THINK YOUR SPONSORS DON'T WANT U TO FURTHER YOUR EDUCATION? MY DEAR IT NOT THEIR FAULT, IT IS THE FAULT OF THIS GOVERNMENT OH, WHO CONTROVERSIALLY CRIPPLED THE ECONOMY eg (bag of rice #7500 --> #20000) JUST MATCH THE PRICE OF GOODS AND COMMODITIES IN 2014 AND NOW, ON A SERIOUS NOTE CHECK IF UR SPONSORS SALARY HAVE BEING INCREASED SINCE THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT CAME INTO POWER.

FOR THE SUFFERING AND SMILING ONCE CONTINUE OH, FIRE WILL SOON BE ADDED IN THE NEXT LEVEL. PREPARE TO EAT CONCRETE.

You vote Atiku no mean say you no fit lose your job ooo... You vote Buhari no mean say you no fit Make money ooo...

what's yours cannot pass you by...Simple!!!
Re: If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by yemobrown(m): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2019
I will continue to do all I can just like 2014, to enlighten the voters of the need not to vote APC government to power.,

Nigeria despite being the poverty capital of the world, also have the highest number of unintelligent, sophisticated illiterate in the world.

People who think they know it all because they are educated not knowing that there's a great difference between "education and intelligence.".

Scientist are educated people but engineers are intelligent one's. (Apologies to my learned scientist out there.)

Reason engineering is simply defined as "the application of scientific knowledge for the benefit of mankind"

Nigerians go to schools to be educated but vote into power the uneducated tout to direct the affairs of the country and also make policy for the country. so sad!

The situation is quite pathetic I must confess!

1 Like

Re: If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2019
KunleyY19:

You vote Atiku no mean say you no fit lose your job ooo... You vote Buhari no mean say you no fit Make money ooo...

what's yours cannot pass you by...Simple!!!

You really are a kid not to know govt policies affect every aspect of our daily life.

Even the churches are bound by govt policies.
Re: If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by naunasabi: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2019
Tobihabeeb:

Please can you retype this? The all caps make it difficult for people to read.
Re: If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by Tobihabeeb: 8:42am On Feb 08, 2019
etrouble:
I have been employed and I will vote for continuity. Go and meet your jobless IPOB brothers .

My cousin who is a graduate of futa is currently collecting one useless tax for his baba, and also claimes to be employed, I know your kind, determined to fail no matter what.

As for the IPOB u mentioned, in my honorable opinion, u are more of a coward than they are, can u come outside the shell of ur god father and ever declare what u want? No u wouldn't do that.

Buhari as an object have failed.
I say no to any useless cabal.
I say no to regional miopic mind set.
I say no to suffering and smiling.
Re: If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by Tobihabeeb: 8:52am On Feb 08, 2019
Dadean:
Oh.. Unemployment has never been a problem, it started four years ago. right?
It is God that will punish all of you.

Sir so for the sake that it didn't start four years ago so it should continue? Have u in any way considered the rate of unemployment? Just take a survey in ur area about people who lost their jobs.

What will God then do to people who sent millions to poverty?
Re: If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by Dadean: 9:22am On Feb 08, 2019
Tobihabeeb:

Sir so for the sake that it didn't start four years ago so it should continue? Have u in any way considered the rate of unemployment? Just take a survey in ur area about people who lost their jobs.

What will God then do to people who sent millions to poverty?
Nobody is saying it should continue. It's just bad when people politicise issues like this, even when the party they are supporting contributed majorly to the rot.
People in my area also got jobs. My brother graduated in 2015 and he has a fairly good paying job without connection. My uncle lost his job in a textile company in 2003 or so because the company folded up, was pdp not in power then..
People should stop politicising issues such as this, particularly the death of people.

1 Like

Re: If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by allthingsgood: 9:41am On Feb 08, 2019
fkelly:
To tell u the truth my brother u are on point, the number of persons who became jobless in my area is uncountable.

U need to see how graduates will wake up in the morning and be parading the streets without any meaningful job.

I witness people losing quality jobs, jobs that can change life's in less than 6months, it was even laughable to see someone working for the Chinese those good days, but now we are perpetual slaves in their hand.

Buhari why?

Buhari why what
Smh

i dont know when some nigerians will have sense.

PDP have zero achievements to show for their 16yrs. Yet you want to blaming the single individual that has vowed to clear the rot. All the projects being completed by buhari today were those abandoned by pdp. in atiku's 8yrs all he did was sell nigerian assets to himself, yet u are here blaming buhari smh

2 Likes

Re: If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by argon500: 9:44am On Feb 08, 2019
If you have been jobless for good 4 years, my brother you need to check yourself. Being a graduate does not mean you must do a white collar job.

Moreover, why is it that it is only friends of friends, cousins, colleagues that are jobless. Where are the million people claimed of loosing their jobs?

1 Like

Re: If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by akinszz: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2019
People have been losing their job since 1970s, Atikwu is not going to change anything... Our problem is overpopulation. Until we solve that, unemployment is going to continue... So this is not about government creating jobs or not. Mind you Nigeria source of income is still very low compare to previous administration.
Re: If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by fkelly(m): 5:32am On Feb 09, 2019
allthingsgood:

Buhari why what
Smh

i dont know when some nigerians will have sense.

PDP have zero achievements to show for their 16yrs. Yet you want to blaming the single individual that has vowed to clear the rot. All the projects being completed by buhari today were those abandoned by pdp. in atiku's 8yrs all he did was sell nigerian assets to himself, yet u are here blaming buhari smh

Single individual? My guy u dey naija at all, the past four years of this government have being the issue of cabals highjacking the government, u can as the presidents wife about it.

Thank God u said vowed, just as he vowed to make one dollar = one naira, fuel price reduction, build refinery everywhere, do this do that.

Thank God u said abandon project by Pdp, so he is yet to initiate his own project, enter ur room close ur door and think of a tangeble value buhari have added to Nigeria since being voted.

Hope u have investigated the keystone bank and etisalat allegedly acquired by Buhari Family?

Am not here to argue with u, but if am to say! Let's give Atiku a chance, if he messes up we vote him out.
Re: If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by allthingsgood: 6:21am On Feb 09, 2019
fkelly:

Single individual? My guy u dey naija at all, the past four years of this government have being the issue of cabals highjacking the government, u can as the presidents wife about it.

Thank God u said vowed, just as he vowed to make one dollar = one naira, fuel price reduction, build refinery everywhere, do this do that.

Thank God u said abandon project by Pdp, so he is yet to initiate his own project, enter ur room close ur door and think of a tangeble value buhari have added to Nigeria since being voted.

Hope u have investigated the keystone bank and etisalat allegedly acquired by Buhari Family?

Am not here to argue with u, but if am to say! Let's give Atiku a chance, if he messes up we vote him out.

Everything u have said is nothing more than lies and propaganda. There is no other administration that has worked like buhari. U don't expect the rot of decades to be cleared in just 4years. Atiku was given a chance, for more than 8years he did nothing but loot the country to stupor and he has even promised to do worse if elected by selling nnpc to his friends.

I only pray for u wailers. I pray u succeed in coming out of the lies those PDP thieves have sunk ur destiny into

1 Like

Re: If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by fkelly(m): 5:46am On Feb 12, 2019
allthingsgood:

Everything u have said is nothing more than lies and propaganda. There is no other administration that has worked like buhari. U don't expect the rot of decades to be cleared in just 4years. Atiku was given a chance, for more than 8years he did nothing but loot the country to stupor and he has even promised to do worse if elected by selling nnpc to his friends.

I only pray for u wailers. I pray u succeed in coming out of the lies those PDP thieves have sunk ur destiny into

U said every thing I said is a lie, sometimes I wonder how some persons reasons, like I said before, enter ur house and think very well then come out and tell me one tangible thing buhari have done.
Its easy for u to say wailers, but I pity for u lifeless individuals alike
Whose brain cannot factor any thing. May ur family progress be as Nigeria progress under buhari.
Re: If U Have Being Jobless In The Past Four Years, Pls Reconsider And Vote Wisely by allthingsgood: 5:54am On Feb 12, 2019
fkelly:

U said every thing I said is a lie, sometimes I wonder how some persons reasons, like I said before, enter ur house and think very well then come out and tell me one tangible thing buhari have done.
Its easy for u to say wailers, but I pity for u lifeless individuals alike
Whose brain cannot factor any thing. May ur family progress be as Nigeria progress under buhari.

I pray same for u too.

(1) (Reply)

2019 : If Anything Happens To Nigeria, That Is The End Of Africa- TB Joshua / Press Release By The National Association Of Ballot Box Snatchers (NABBS) / Toke Makinwa And Babajide Sanwo-Olu At Their Polling Unit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.