Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,680 members, 7,831,108 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

25-year-old Lady With Extremely Rare, Genetic Skin Condition Replies Troll - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 25-year-old Lady With Extremely Rare, Genetic Skin Condition Replies Troll (1204 Views)

This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / Paigey Miller: 25-year-old Woman Lives As Full-time Baby In US / South African Man Replies Troll Who Criticized His Wife's Beach Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25-year-old Lady With Extremely Rare, Genetic Skin Condition Replies Troll by realmedia(f): 10:13am On Feb 08, 2019
25-year-old lady with extremely rare, genetic skin condition replies troll who said she should have been aborted

Social media bullies just do not know when to stop harrasing people online and this time, one troll picked on a lady identified as Mui Thomas who suffers from a genetic skin condition.

Mui Thomas is a 25-year-old special needs teacher and rugby referee, with harlequin ichthyosis, an extremely rare, severe genetic disease that causes the skin to grow very thick, with deep, painful cracks.

A while ago, Mui had shared photos of herself as a baby and adult on Instagram. Someone commented on the post saying that her parents should have aborted her.

'Should have aborted that thing Jesus Christ' the user wrote.

Thomas then shared a screenshot of the comment on her page and wrote "It's nice of some to think I, along with others with Ichthyosis should have been aborted"

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/02/25-year-old-lady-with-extremely-rare.html

lalasticlala, mynd44

1 Like

Re: 25-year-old Lady With Extremely Rare, Genetic Skin Condition Replies Troll by realmedia(f): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2019

Re: 25-year-old Lady With Extremely Rare, Genetic Skin Condition Replies Troll by daddytime(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2019
Speechless. ..speechless that's how you make me feel.....

It is well...

Absolutely no comment.
Re: 25-year-old Lady With Extremely Rare, Genetic Skin Condition Replies Troll by jeff1607(m): 11:18am On Feb 08, 2019
speechless also
Re: 25-year-old Lady With Extremely Rare, Genetic Skin Condition Replies Troll by LadySarah: 11:23am On Feb 08, 2019
Haa,the mum is a strong woman i must say coupled with good healthcare.

3 Likes

Re: 25-year-old Lady With Extremely Rare, Genetic Skin Condition Replies Troll by Mizwisdom(f): 8:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
God bless u darling
Re: 25-year-old Lady With Extremely Rare, Genetic Skin Condition Replies Troll by lilmax(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
WOW
Re: 25-year-old Lady With Extremely Rare, Genetic Skin Condition Replies Troll by earthsync(f): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
As she wasn't aborted why not let her be, not like she complained or anything. But I won't lie the last photo freaked me.
Re: 25-year-old Lady With Extremely Rare, Genetic Skin Condition Replies Troll by starbuck(f): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Her mom must be a strong woman shocked shocked shocked

The Nigerian in me would abort or dump that THING anywhere cry cry cry
Re: 25-year-old Lady With Extremely Rare, Genetic Skin Condition Replies Troll by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 09, 2019
Well, she wasn't aborted and she's human, so treat her as one please.
Re: 25-year-old Lady With Extremely Rare, Genetic Skin Condition Replies Troll by Rosarie(f): 4:59am On Feb 09, 2019
Waoooo.honestly the mom tried ooo.
Re: 25-year-old Lady With Extremely Rare, Genetic Skin Condition Replies Troll by dazzlingd(m): 9:16am On Feb 09, 2019
She will make a good career acting horror movies.

So sorry for her condition
Re: 25-year-old Lady With Extremely Rare, Genetic Skin Condition Replies Troll by okwabayi(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2019
Is this the one I met? I guess that one is 34 now.
Honestly here no one will see anything wrong with her condition. She can claim being a burn victim. Those ones plenty well well here and look no different.

(1) (Reply)

Man Seen Backing And Petting His Baby While His Wife Was Sick, Fans React / Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?. / Please I Need To Talk To Somebody. I’m Depressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.