Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,992 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics (14933 Views)

Lagos State SDP Chairman And Excos Dump Party, Join Jandor's PDP / Olu Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Guard, Cut Out His Heart, Took Away Rifle / Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by Josnac(m): 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mr scammer, if you truly know how disgusting it is for you to keep spamming every thread here with this your scam you would have learnt to give us breathing space.

What's all these?? Haba!
Why not get every member of your family to play your games and be millionaires let's instead hail them on Social media??

ggu11408:
view won ticket
Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by omoiyalayi(m): 12:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
One by one dem don dey retire

I hope he will not come 2moro and say his health is now good & wanted 2 come back to politics
Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by TheFreeOne: 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
spiralwedge:
I just saw Donald Duke's tweet, says he's still SDP presidential candidate.

That's a difficult position since his party has endorsed another candidate.

I believe Falae went on early retirement due to the brouhaha rocking his party.
Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by qleap2all(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
The old man refuses to release his yam, he chop and drink water swallow am.
The man no send Buhari
Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by spiralwedge(m): 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
TheFreeOne:

That's a difficult position since his party has endorsed another candidate.

I believe Falae went on early retirement due to the brouhaha rocking his party.

Yeah. But he failed in his capacity as the founder and national leader of the party to reconcile factions. The problem of that party started with the GEJ's money which only Falae swallowed, since then he lost his voice. Duke is a newcomer there and he was welcome because of the tolen he was bringing in.
If the presidential candidate who paid huge amount of money for the INEC form claims he is still in the race, any other news is fake and mischievous.

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by 4ckTOTO: 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
ct2:
he really messed up, he should have done this in 2015

always saying party that brought victory for Abiola

oga sir Pls return the 100 million Jonathan gave you,

they were the people who deceived Jonathan

that is the same way Obasanjo would be disgraced
What is 100m na?
Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
mamatayour:
Buhari should do same too lipsrsealed
can you handle the table you are about to shake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by Adeelijah17(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good that he retired . he should do the needful by returning the money he collected from GEJ.
I know he will still create another party in the future.

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by 7lives: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ayo Adebanjo is the next in line for retirement, they know that they are on OYO, but they still dey form Afenifere.
By their names we shall know them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by Okoroawusa: 1:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
SDP...

Things fall apart n the center can no longer hold
Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by Neoteny(m): 1:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
This walleyed old gasbag has always been betting on the wrong horse.

His anti-north disposition contributes to his decaying body.
Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by yemi15(m): 2:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
tsinzu:
He doesn't want to be part of anything associated with the lifeless clown in Aso rock

Who wants to? Except Zombies, Abok.is and their "educated" slaves.

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by Balawal(m): 2:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Baba return that money Dasuki gate. hmmmm Baba!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by jaido09: 2:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
Long overdue.
Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by SalamRushdie: 2:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
Alphafeezay:
I Like it when old people retire from Politics

yet you support Buhari the old dullard
Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by Alphafeezay(m): 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
SalamRushdie:

yet you support Buhari the old dullard

How will a right thinking person support Buhari? I take this your quote as an insult!!
Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by SalamRushdie: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Alphafeezay:

How will a right thinking person support Buhari? I take this your quote as an insult!!

Mabinu please I am sorry , I though it was someone else

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by SaintLucia: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
This one quickly retire before Buhari retire him after the election.

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by Alphafeezay(m): 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Mabinu please I am sorry , I though it was someone else

No wahala

1 Like

Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by DTaj: 3:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
Olu Falae. a pained Buhari hater who cannot even deliver the polling booth in front of his Akure home forced his own retirement from politics after seeing the handwriting on the wall, lol!

Buhari, the reticent man of few words but huge action is set to retire more 'political dinosaurs' and allow them go extinct next Saturday.

Meanwhile, between a man (Buhari) who speaks little but performs more and a lying, smooth talker but who is a well-known thief (Atiku) who publicly said that he will enrich his friends, who will you choose?
Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by semyman: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
Let him return the N100M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by rexwalters: 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
Alphafeezay:
I Like it when old people retire from Politics
Obasanjo will join him later on in the month.
Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
TheFreeOne:
The SDP sabotaged the presidential bid of the only candidate (Donald Duke) I supported.

It's a shame an intelligent performer like Duke wasn't given the chance.

Our faulty political structure is a major impediment to a better Nigeria. Only restructuring or outright split can place us on the path to genuine progress and development.
who is Donald duke and what did he do for cross river...duke shd just be quiet
Re: Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics by Praise2780: 6:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
well i think its time some political parties tell us who is really there father?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some Kidnapping Cases Are False, Osinbajo Tells Nigerians In US / Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB / Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.