Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

#breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja (4181 Views)

One Last Push: Rivers APC Mounts Pressure On INEC To List Its Candidates / Breaking News: Apc's Lola Ashiru Floor PDP In Kwara South Online Senatorial Poll / Breaking News: APC Flows PDP In Kwara North Online Senatorial poll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by Afrobeatsglobal(m): 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
ahead of the 2019 general election, the ruling All Progressive Party APC is said to have mounted a whopping N230M worth of broom to depict the party's logo at the City Gate, a National symbol welcoming visitors and foreign guests into Abuja

According to our reporter who was on hand to take pictures of the project currently been installed, the content is made up of iron rodes which is made to depict a bunch of broom, the Party's symbol .

Read more below
Cc:lalasticlala

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/breaking-news-apc-mounts-a-n230m-broom-in-abuja/

1 Share

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by Vicboi1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
What kind of rubbish is this na

16 Likes

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by twhy111(m): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
And how did you know it cos them 230m? Receive sense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by yvelchstores(f): 3:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Is this a joke or what

2 Likes

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by yvelchstores(f): 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
twhy111:
And how did you know it cos them 230m? Receive sense.
why will they be mounting broom? Is broom in our national flag?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by Yuceeluv(f): 3:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
#230m for broom that is useless while there are hundreds of persons starving in Nigeria.

Heartlessness of men.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by Yuceeluv(f): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
Don't allow me 'wunjure' you with this vex wey I dey vex with this present government.

Dukpe219raw:
Hi

5 Likes

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by Omeokachie: 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
President Atiku will demolish, and replace it with an umbrella come May. grin

Even the broom looks like the one used in preparing ewedu, and not for keeping the environment clean.
Shows these people are out to EAT our commonwealth in their dubious next level.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
You see them setting another bad precedent.... these people are so divisive and never neutral.

So if tomorrow we have a party with "cockrel" or an "umbrella" as its logo, a giant cockrel or umbrella should be mounted at the city entrance belonging to everyone in different parties?

Yet we have idp's protesting lack of food.

4 Likes

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by Ojiofor: 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
If they can cut ordinary grass with the sum of 500m to gather 230m broom na small thing for saint APC.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by Yuceeluv(f): 3:50pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mounting the whole National Flag at this time would equally be madness.
I tire for this government.

yvelchstores:

1 Like

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by twhy111(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
yvelchstores:
the other party should mount umbrella beside it nah.
What is sauce for the goose......
Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by argon500: 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
Waste of money, energy, resources

Waste!!!

1 Like

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by BOOMnaija(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
Watch shithead APC fanatics gather here to express mad love over this senselessness.

I weep for my useless country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by netpro(m): 4:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
PDP and IPOB are using play book. They stock and trade in Lies.

Up Nigeria. It is 4+4 all the way.
Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by Kingsley10000: 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
Omeokachie:
President Atiku will demolish, and replace it with an umbrella come May. grin

Even the broom looks like the one used in preparing ewedu, and not for keeping the environment clean.
Shows these people are out to EAT our commonwealth in their dubious next level.
so afonja use brooms to prepare ewedu

so unhygienic

5 Likes

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by BanevsJoker(m): 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
netpro:
PDP and IPOB are using play book. They stock and trade in Lies.

Up Nigeria. It is 4+4 all the way.
Show me the lie. Is it that the broom is not there as reported, or that it's not made of iron rods, or that it is not a waste of money, or that it is not a bad precedent as it is not our Coat of Arms? Show me the lie Mr Zombie.

3 Likes

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by MetroStar(m): 5:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
ahead of the 2019 general election, the ruling All Progressive Party APC is said to have mounted a whopping N230M worth of broom to depict the party's logo at the City Gate, a National symbol welcoming visitors and foreign guests into Abuja

According to our reporter who was on hand to take pictures of the project currently been installed, the content is made up of iron rodes which is made to depict a bunch of broom, the Party's symbol .

Nawa for Naija

1 Share

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by royalamour(m): 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
shocked
Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by Justbeingreal(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
This better be a joke....Looks like Okorocha idea..

1 Like

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by mankand(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
While PDP and Atiku were busy working on their PR to redefine the bad image of PDP which have been working well, who told these morons to erect brooms to boost their dead reputation?

2 Likes

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
A singular Buharist did this and not APC. OP and fake news.

Abuja is for Buhari and you can take that to the bank
Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by ganye1: 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
I don't like what they are doing but there is no any evidence that it costs N230 million.
Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by IrokoOluwere: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
yvelchstores:
How is whatever they mount your business ?
Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by Babamide(m): 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
Buhari for 2nd term....but this is just senselessness and complete waste of resources.
Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by fatymore(f): 6:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
contact me for your durable and quality bed sheets..
Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by dokyOloye: 6:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Thieves and insensitive terrorists.
Do you know how many rural health centers that money can supply essential drugs?

1 Like

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by yvelchstores(f): 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
IrokoOluwere:

How is whatever they mount your business ?
FYI, I am a citizen of the nation. If it's not my business the structures put up by my government, then why do I pay taxes? #Ignorantnigerian

2 Likes

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by IrokoOluwere: 7:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
yvelchstores:
FYI, I am a citizen of the nation. If it's not my business the structures put up by my government, then why do I pay taxes? #Ignorantnigerian
Chai ! All these igbos and peddling lies .
Some individuals erected this and you’re already claiming the government did .
When will you have sense ?

1 Like

Re: #breaking News! Apc Mounts A N230m Broom In Abuja by Afamed: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
Lying PDP .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Colarado Shooting:why Always Muslims(picture) / How Fish Bone Led To DIG Egbunike’s Death – Report /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.