Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Finally I Have Atikulated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally I Have Atikulated (1369 Views)

Dele Momodu Dumps President Buhari, Gets Atikulated / Youth Corper Adopts 'Atikulated' As His Name (Photos) / Facebook Bans ATIKULATED Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally I Have Atikulated by Kingsley10000: 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Before now i use to be a staunch supporter of Buhari but after following atiku's manifesto,i now see him as a better option,Although not the best aspiration,i think he will do better than Buhari .

i think we the citizens can change the narrative on the political space by using our votes to send a strong message and tell those polithiefcians who is the boss.
Just like i said before,ATIKU isn't the best candidate,but he is better qualified and strong physically when compared to Buhari

I will ONLY vote for ATIKU so that politicians will know we can and will always change them if they fail to fulfil their campaign promises.

i implore you all to vote ATIKU for

economical revitalisation

restructuring

respect for rule of law

true patriotism

meanwhile,thieves like saraki,okowa,that benue and crossRiver fool=OTOGE

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by bedspread: 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Before now i use to be a staunch supporter of Buhari but after following atiku's manifesto,i now see him as a better option,Although not the best aspiration,i think he will do better than Buhari .

i think we the citizens can change the narrative on the political space by using our votes to send a strong message and tell those polithiefcians who is the boss.
Just like i said before,ATIKU isn't the best candidate,but he is better qualified and strong physically when compared to Buhari

I will ONLY vote for ATIKU so that politicians will know we can and will always change them if they fail to fulfil their campaign promises.

restructuring

respect for rule of law

true patriotism

ONE BY ONE DEM DON THEY SEE....

Welcome bro

11 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by Kingsley10000: 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
bedspread:

Welcome bro
thank you bro
let's try ATIKU,if he doesn't perform,we will kick his ass out come 2023
Buhari has tried his best,he should go and rest
LETS GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN

9 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by id911(m): 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kingsley10000:

restructuring

respect for rule of law

true patriotism

Welcome bro! Tell your friends, even your enemies, to also Atikulate to bring joy to the faces of our people once again

7 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by Asshurbanipali: 5:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
Chike welcome to the ATIKULATION CLUB. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by nonsobaba: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
grin grin grin Chike has always been with Atiku, don't mind his clowning cheesy His hatred for Obiano will kill him cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by Kingsley10000: 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
Asshurbanipali:
Thank you

i will make sure i convince upto 30people to vote for ATIKU

5 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by Kingsley10000: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
nonsobaba:
grin grin grin Chike has always been with Atiku, don't mind his clowning cheesy His hatred for Obiano will kill him cheesy

Obiano was caught on tape ordering APGA
members to kill anyone trying to avert them from
rigging for Buhari and other Apga contestants.

https://africatodaynewsonline.com/2019/02/08/
gov-obiano-instructs-followers-to-kill-pdp-sup
porters/

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by dguyindcorner(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kingsley10000:

restructuring

respect for rule of law

true patriotism

Dude doesn't realize he's actually not voting for Atiku but in fact voting for Saraki, Okowa, etc..
I think you're a confused being.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by Afamed: 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kingsley10000:

restructuring

respect for rule of law

true patriotism

Bunch of liars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by bedspread: 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kingsley10000:
thank you bro

Sure! If the Spirit of Pmb enters Atiku we pursue immediately...

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by CrestMan: 5:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Welcome to the club!!!!!!! I decided to Atikulate 2 months ago wink

2 Likes

Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by Kingsley10000: 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
CrestMan:
Welcome to the club!!!!!!! I decided to Atikulate 2 months ago wink
welcome on board....
let's get Nigeria working again

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by NinjaMetahuman: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
whike i respect your decision, but aint you contradicting yourself?

you dont want sarakis and the okowas, but who do you atiku will give the ministerial slots to? buhari and tinubus people?
wont sarakis and the okowas (aka atiku's friend that he promised to enrich) be the ones running his government?

you have to pick a side squarely instead of still trying to form warm.

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by Kingsley10000: 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
dguyindcorner:

Dude doesn't realize he's actually not voting for Atiku but in fact voting for Saraki, Okowa, etc..
I think you're a confused being.
How?
i don't understand
Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by Kingsley10000: 7:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
whike i respect your decision, but aint you contradicting yourself?

you dont want sarakis and the okowas, but who do you atiku will give the ministerial slots to? buhari and tinubus people?
wont sarakis and the okowas (aka atiku's friend that he promised to enrich) be the ones running his government?

you have to pick a side squarely instead of still trying to form warm.
and how are you sure ATIKU will make saraki or his cronies ministers if he loses the senatorial election?

Saraki is very corrupt and Atiku knows that pretty well,and he wouldn't want anything that will dent his political image again...
Even ATIKU is corrupt but let's give him a second chance to expiate or make amends

We are ready to send him back if he disappoints

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by NinjaMetahuman: 7:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kingsley10000:
and how are you sure ATIKU will make saraki or his cronies ministers if he loses the senatorial election?

Saraki is very corrupt and Atiku knows that pretty well,and he wouldn't want anything that will dent his political image again...
Even ATIKU is corrupt but let's give him a second chance to expiate or make amends

We are ready to send him back if he disappoints
lmao. you sound like a novice.

so atiku is not corrupt as saraki right? infact atiku will fight corruption and his cronies like saraki and all those that brought him into power right?. Even when he knows fighting corruption and the likes of saraki is the reason those people left buhari (and buhari lost election)

its good to be able to think logically and critically.
Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by puzzlegate(m): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kingsley10000:

restructuring

respect for rule of law

true patriotism

what makes them thieves ? Have you judged them already in your court ? For your information, okowa is doing marvellously well. So say what you know
Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by Edcure1: 7:43pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kingsley10000:
thank you bro
Don't you know that an Atiku victory will have a bandwagon/ripple effect on other elections?
It will most certainly make your Otoge not to happen. And if it does, your opposition governor (especially in Kwara) will be muscled out in a characteristic PDP manner in no distant time.

I would've wanted Buhari to lose. But for the sake of sustaining the good governance of my state (Edo), I don't pray for an Atiku/PDP victory and control of federal might-- which we all know how well the PDP rascals are known to abuse.
Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by GMPO(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
J
Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by chozzy: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
bedspread:

Welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by CrestMan: 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kingsley10000:
welcome on board....
let's get Nigeria working again

Thanks! God loves Nigeria hence Buhari is leaving to Daura permanently on May 29, 2019.
My humble opinion wink
Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by oyoirabor: 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kingsley10000:

restructuring

respect for rule of law

true patriotism

That"s my point...Lets send a signal to these guys that we can remove them from office with our PVC, with that every will seat up!!!!
Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by Timatayo1: 8:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
O boy before you join our moving train and started Atikulate for your disobedient in the first place knee down close your eyes and race your hands up OK you have being forgive Atikulate every where
Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by SalamRushdie: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
welcome on board bro !!!!! and God bless You for doing the right thing for Nigeria
Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by Timatayo1: 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
O boy before you join our moving train and started Atikulate for your disobedient knee down close your eyes and race your hands up OK you have being forgive Atikulate every where
Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by Daviddson(m): 8:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
I decided to join the Atiku train less than 2 months ago. I can't stomach Buhari's northernization agenda, total lack of control of his administration, zero clue and initiative to how governance should run, I-dont-care attitude and stubbornness and cluelessness.
Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Welcome onboard, you prodigal son! Your sins are forgiven. Now lets go give Atiku a chance and be ready to take him on every one of his words. If he fails, we butt him out in a worse manner than Buhari. It is a sin to see someone who is obviously a failure, who have no clue and yet want to give him another opportunity. For what? If i may ask
Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by michelz: 9:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
Kingsley10000:

restructuring

respect for rule of law

true patriotism

Bro it's not just only to switch from Buhari to Atiku,just like that,you should remember that now you have a responsibility; a burden. All the ignorant people that may be be APC's supporters, you owe it on your conscience to get them to turn a new leaf by supporting Atiku.
Re: Finally I Have Atikulated by Online4u: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8qIYGa5L0E
Massive Crowd Welcome Atiku At PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Cross River State #AkwaIbomIsPDP #CrossRiverPDPrally #AtikuinCrossRiver #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain #PDPCrossRiverRally #TheAtikuPlan

#PDPCrossRiverRally The unprecedented crowd that received our Presidential candidate, @Atiku, at the Cross River State Presidential rally in Calabar today, is a direct statement to President @MBuhari that he has come to the end of the road. #TheAtikuPlan effectively captures the strategic positioning of every state to #GetNigeriaWorkingAgain

(1) (Reply)

Why I Respect Northerners So Much / Poll: If Cameroonian Presidential Election Took Place Today, How Would You Vote? / Throwback Picture Of Senator Isiaka Adeleke And His Brother Ademola Adeleke(pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.