Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Are You Into Fish Farming Or Starting A Fish Farming Buisness? (catfish) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Are You Into Fish Farming Or Starting A Fish Farming Buisness? (catfish) (1090 Views)

Farming Or Relocating Abroad / My Second Time Into Fish Farming {project Poseidon} / Things To Note When Siting A Fish Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Into Fish Farming Or Starting A Fish Farming Buisness? (catfish) by Xcoolwunmi(m): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
I just started this business and I would love others who have ideas or are already in the business to share with us on how to go and the ways to avoid loss and better way of growing the business. Abeg help a fellow friend grow him buisness wink
Re: Are You Into Fish Farming Or Starting A Fish Farming Buisness? (catfish) by wengerman: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
you have to drop your WhatsApp number,it is not easy to lecture on the thread
Re: Are You Into Fish Farming Or Starting A Fish Farming Buisness? (catfish) by Xcoolwunmi(m): 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
wengerman:
you have to drop your WhatsApp number,it is not easy to lecture on the thread
please I need more enlightenment please
Re: Are You Into Fish Farming Or Starting A Fish Farming Buisness? (catfish) by bilag17(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Are You Into Fish Farming Or Starting A Fish Farming Buisness? (catfish) by Xcoolwunmi(m): 2:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Funny enough I lost all the 80fingerlins today.. cry
Re: Are You Into Fish Farming Or Starting A Fish Farming Buisness? (catfish) by bilag17(m): 2:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Xcoolwunmi:
Funny enough I lost all the 80fingerlins today.. cry
Where is your location? What happened to the 80 fingerlings?
Re: Are You Into Fish Farming Or Starting A Fish Farming Buisness? (catfish) by Xcoolwunmi(m): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
bilag17:

Where is your location? What happened to the 80 fingerlings?
just woke up this morning checked them and were all dead
Re: Are You Into Fish Farming Or Starting A Fish Farming Buisness? (catfish) by bilag17(m): 11:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Xcoolwunmi:
just woke up this morning checked them and were all dead
Which type of container did you keep them? Since when have you been rearing them? How many times do you feed daily? How often do you change water, and modality?
Re: Are You Into Fish Farming Or Starting A Fish Farming Buisness? (catfish) by Xcoolwunmi(m): 1:42am On Feb 11, 2019
bilag17:

Which type of container did you keep them? Since when have you been rearing them? How many times do you feed daily? How often do you change water, and modality?
i got them on Friday, fed them 3 times a day, used a storex, tot I would change the water on Sunday but they all died Sunday morning
Re: Are You Into Fish Farming Or Starting A Fish Farming Buisness? (catfish) by bilag17(m): 6:17am On Feb 11, 2019
Xcoolwunmi:
i got them on Friday, fed them 3 times a day, used a storex, tot I would change the water on Sunday but they all died Sunday morning
Did you feed them immediately you received them on Friday?
The water must have been very dirty by Saturday, not so? Which type of feed were you using, and what size?Can you post the picture of your stored tank? Where's your location?
Re: Are You Into Fish Farming Or Starting A Fish Farming Buisness? (catfish) by KEMIBLOG: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2019
I have catfish for sale ..even for smoking at Ikotun Lagos ..
Re: Are You Into Fish Farming Or Starting A Fish Farming Buisness? (catfish) by Xcoolwunmi(m): 3:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
bilag17:

Did you feed them immediately you received them on Friday?
The water must have been very dirty by Saturday, not so? Which type of feed were you using, and what size?Can you post the picture of your stored tank? Where's your location?
I tried to upload it's not going through but it's half if a normal big storex
Re: Are You Into Fish Farming Or Starting A Fish Farming Buisness? (catfish) by amosbitrus(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
if you need training on how to hatch and taking care of your fries or you need any advice about catfish farming. call 08132939727
Re: Are You Into Fish Farming Or Starting A Fish Farming Buisness? (catfish) by Xcoolwunmi(m): 6:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
amosbitrus:
if you need training on how to hatch and taking care of your fries or you need any advice about catfish farming. call 08132939727
please can I reach you on what'sapp?
Re: Are You Into Fish Farming Or Starting A Fish Farming Buisness? (catfish) by bilag17(m): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
Xcoolwunmi:
I tried to upload it's not going through but it's half if a normal big storex
I presume your storage facility is alright, but not sure of your feeding and water management which are crucial to the survival of the fingerlings.
If you reside in Lagos around Ogba and environs, you can register free for this eye opening practical hands-on training.

https://www.nairaland.com/4744462/free-catfish-farming-training-mobilisation
Re: Are You Into Fish Farming Or Starting A Fish Farming Buisness? (catfish) by Xcoolwunmi(m): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
bilag17:

I presume your storage facility is alright, but not sure of your feeding and water management which are crucial to the survival of the fingerlings.
If you reside in Lagos around Ogba and environs, you can register free for this eye opening practical hands-on training.

okay thanks I guess so too but am in Ado-Ekiti so not much can be done
Re: Are You Into Fish Farming Or Starting A Fish Farming Buisness? (catfish) by Drebanks: 3:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
I will like to register
bilag17:

(1) (Reply)

Please Is Water Leaf Farming Really Profitable? / Chaotan Rice Seeds. Come Get Your Rice Seeds To Plant This Season / Folashade Joseph: Pride Of Farmers And Champion Of Food Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.