Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

2019: PDP Has Already Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Oshiomhole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP Has Already Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Oshiomhole (586 Views)

Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Governors, Senators-Elect Meet in Aso Rock / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: PDP Has Already Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Oshiomhole by nairavsdollars(f): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the ruling All ProgressivesCongress (APC) on Friday said ahead of the Presidential election slated for February 16, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) has already conceded defeat to President Muhammadu Buhari.

In an interview with Daily Independent, Oshiomhole various statements released by the PDP in the last couple of days points to the fact that they are already jittery that they stand no chance in the elections.

He said: “I am very confident that we will win.Try and put together various statements by PDP, you can see that PDP has already conceded defeat. Now listen to this, I Oshiomhole, I have always tried to win every vote that has been counted in my favour, PDP until this election, from 1999, with the possible exemption of the 1999 election, 2003, 2007, 2011, 2015, PDP recklessly misused the Armed Forces and the police to write election results.

“This is the only time that the PDP will be going into an election without being in control of the Armed Forces and the Police. So, they will have to win every vote. And if you know what is going on in some PDP states where they have state governors, the way in which they try to misuse the police, it shows you they are panicking.”

” So I have absolute confidence that whereas I will be the first to admit that there is still a lot of job to be done, and I do have couple of ideas on couple of things that we have to do differently next time around. But I have no difficulty at all in pointing out what has changed positively for the Nigerian nation” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/2019-pdp-has-already-conceded-defeat-to-buhari-oshiomhole/

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Has Already Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Oshiomhole by TIGRITIS: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
They conceded the very day their main dubai strategy hit the rock, that is when the justice seller was booted out. They were so shocked that they had to suspend their yeye campaign and startedwriting to uefa un unesco usa eu fifa etc

All these ones they are doing is just to save face. The animals I pity most are the pigs.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Has Already Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Oshiomhole by Banmeallday: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
Oshiomole voted as #1 Most ugliest man in AFrica

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Has Already Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Oshiomhole by argon500: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
Atiku did long time ago
Re: 2019: PDP Has Already Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Oshiomhole by Vinstel: 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
Keep on dreaming osho, your eyes go clear next week when Buhari go lose woefully
Re: 2019: PDP Has Already Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Oshiomhole by Vinstel: 7:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
Daposurebet4847:
Read below it
Scam!!!!!
Re: 2019: PDP Has Already Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Oshiomhole by Slimblacko(m): 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
[quote author=Prodigysam post=75543925]
6. Under Buhari’s watch, Nigeria became the poverty capital of the world. 86.9 million Nigerians are now living in extreme poverty. This represents nearly 50% of its estimated population of 180 million.

7. Killings by Fulani Herdsmen rose to an unprecedented scale under Buhari’s watch. The killings were carried out with impunity.

8. Buhari destroyed almost all the free and fair electoral gains of the past administrations.

9. The Obasanjo administration removed Nigeria from international debt. Buhari plunged Nigeria back into extreme foreign debt. According to NBS, Nigeria’s debt profile grew by 40% within the first 2 years of the Buhari government. Currently, Nigeria owes N22.4 trillion ($73.2 billion).

10. He promised to sell off planes in the presidential fleet when he becomes president. He never did.

11. Buhari promised to clean up the severely polluted Niger-Delta. It never happened. The Ogoni Clean-Up project turned out to be a huge fraud on the peo

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP Has Already Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Oshiomhole by GMPO(m): 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
J
Re: 2019: PDP Has Already Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Oshiomhole by hisexcellency34: 7:53pm On Feb 08, 2019
When was the concession made?
Re: 2019: PDP Has Already Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Oshiomhole by kolafolabi(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
ATIKU all the way..

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP Has Already Conceded Defeat To Buhari – Oshiomhole by Otuegbe: 9:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
baba, oga eme gi voom n'anya

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Becoming President Is Like Hearing That A Former Armed Robber Is Now / How Dr Chris Okafor Predicted Election Postponement, Kaduna Massacre / Why Buhari Will Likely Win Tomorrow's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.