Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,454 members, 7,846,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:46 AM

Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For (51622 Views)

UK Universities- What You Need To Know Before Applying / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by wokemzine: 5:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
Sportwin:
Uniport - cult war

Absu - runz

No cult war in uniport, only local street cult war
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by mystmoze(m): 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
BSU =ASUU strike
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by whizcartel(m): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Electricboy:
oau - messi ,cr7 , Suarez ,sallah..if you know you know...

lautech - yahoo yahoo

unizik - a school that you can use okpa and coke to ask a girl out...

lol
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by whizcartel(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Delsu - Benz
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Ndkings1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
IMSU - runs gals...
80 percent of the gals are into cooperate prostitution...

1 Like

Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Andercruz: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
UNN--Really Den of Lion. If u don't know Okpa, then you must have been missing early morning lectures after night classes. Okpa has really helped many of us who run to early morning classes in empty stomach.
However, I still salute my Dearest Alma Mater.
UNN!!! The Pride Of Our Land!!! I Love You!!!

3 Likes

Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by mitchelljnr(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
BiGVEEN58:

Uniport, cult war.. how?
Lie, pls don't mistake UPH for the state owned uni
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by mdpeace(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Chachalogo:
IBBUL-Snakes & Scorpions
lol true talk
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by mdpeace(m): 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
Chachalogo:
IBBUL-Snakes & Scorpions
lol true talk
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by e10nzy(m): 5:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
HumbleJohn:
what of uni abuja?

They are balanced, they have half of everything...not too much to give them a name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by yemyke001(m): 5:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
FUNAAB.... BOOK WORMS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by wethebest(m): 5:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
AAU. Home of strong men, G guys nd posh babes to bleep for free once u hv a ride. I miss dat sch sha. At least 3 babes a day.
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by DonroxyII: 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kaybest01:

They are talking about universities not higher secondary schools
We like am like that !!

Proudly Probitas Doctrina ..... we are BETTER BY FAR , BETTER BY FAR .....

In love peace and harmony, we shall build the tower ....
Unilorin, Hear the clarion call ....
In Unity we stand, committed to the seat of Learning !!!
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Georgie321(m): 5:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
BoboKush:

If u knw...u knw

Supported��‍♂️��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by blingxx(m): 5:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
Doxadious:
Abeg what is UNILORIN known for?
That one na glorified secondary school na
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by marwanafrica: 6:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
IBBUL?
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by cosse(m): 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
Doxadious:
Abeg what is UNILORIN known for?
lol....wait for list of secondary schools.....it might be there
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Shikena(m): 6:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
How can a sane human being move this rubbish to the front page? Why are you encouraging all sorts of stupidity and intellectual poverty here?
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by ohosi4real(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
AAU : Face to face strong man
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by cosse(m): 6:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
diransom:
Unilorin better by far
lol...islamic secondaary school..rubbish
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by cosse(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
yemyke001:
FUNAAB.... BOOK WORMS
lol.....if i hear......with the population of g guys at oluwo....abeeeegi
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Abuskid: 6:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
ATBU =CRAMMING
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Doxadious:
grin 2019/20 JAMBITES in case you don't know what the university you have chosen is known for, here is a list to help you so you will know what you will rep:

LASU - ALUTA!

UNILAG - OLOSHO

LAUTECH - YAHOO, CYBER FRAUD gbe fun wan joor!

UI - Awon scholars

UNIBEN - Home for strong men #ifyouknowyouknow

OAU - Super strikers

Abeg help me exend the list joor... I REP LASU

INEC- RIGGING
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Quality20(m): 6:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
ABU- stress n sadist lecturers UDUS- quiet n peaceful uni AAU- Cult n immoral students BUK- rich students
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Nostradamus: 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2019
FUTA-serious students with almost zero social life

AAUA(akungba akoko)-yahoo, cyber fraud
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by statesman6: 6:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Funaab- Lexus & Benz
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by ttmax09(m): 6:36pm On Feb 10, 2019
Seetto:
FUT MINNA...frustration under tension.
I can relate. No be lie
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Doxadious(m): 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
I rep LASU, serious students, committed lecturers, no result issues, no cultism, no killing, 95% graduants produce first-class, decent students, best amala joint, best SUG, green environment just to mention but few.
....Chiefo....

No tell them again... We are LASU. We are...

2 Likes

Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Chiefochiefo(m): 7:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Doxadious:

No tell them again... We are LASU. We are...
We are proud bro cool

2 Likes

Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by sammysmiles(m): 7:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
BSU....striker's...
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Wetin be my own? For my school
your school ?? you still dey abi you don commot .. bcus iffa kash you for school .. i fit break your head..

no dey drag lautech for ground na .. rep your school the right way ..
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
ImSu-Runs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ambrose Alli University In Pictures / UNILORIN Student Dances 'Soapy' After Her Final Exam, Signs Out In Style (Photos / 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.