Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,801 members, 7,851,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:51 AM

Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For (51660 Views)

UK Universities- What You Need To Know Before Applying / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities / 20 Courses You Can Study Without Mathematics In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:38am On Feb 11, 2019
Kaybest01:

They are talking about universities not higher secondary schools

Damola the unrepentant savage. Never knew you were on Nairaland.
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2019
sekembaakesan:

Really?

Can you please tell us the brand of chargers and power bank them have built?

Education is a waste of money and time in Nigeria.

Imagine a university of technology, in this juicy tech era, going on strike persistently due to lack of free fund from any government in power.

Shame!!!

That's why I love Igbos. They don't waste their youthful time in any 4 wall classroom. Even Hausa people too. They are all illiterates, yet they clothe, light up, engineer and feed the nation.

While the literates are dying daily on 'I'M ALIVE QUEUES'

IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW

Archaic and outdated belief at the bolded.It would interest you to wake up from your slumber.
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Bsingle(m): 9:01am On Feb 11, 2019
OhGeeBee:

Fuoye - Lifeless.
Too boring with useless indigenes.

Exactly!
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by freethinker420(m): 4:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
CodeTemplar:
OOU - Yahoo, Overpopulation, Shrines.
ABU - Islamic things.

we are not over populated in any way...
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by freethinker420(m): 4:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin
Starboytwo:
All universities consume WEED in larger proportion... I'm thinking of opening a weed franchise in all universities

Let's be partners grin[quote author=Starboytwo post=75596887]
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Naijjablog(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
iceboy4752:
ABU — Flirting
Seconded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by rs172(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
Starboytwo:
All universities consume WEED in larger proportion... I'm thinking of opening a weed franchise in all universities

Dangote(business man)of our time
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by damilexki(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
My Fulafia? Wanted typing Glorified secondary school [/quote] you are right man[/quote]
Manuel69:

My Fulafia? Wanted typing Glorified secondary school
you are right man

1 Like

Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by CuntMiner(m): 12:37am On Feb 12, 2019
tracyberry:

Which one is unilag - olosho, please let's be guided on the words we type.
Don't just type for typing sake.
are u a unilag student or u have someone there, or u are part of the regular cum drinkers, either one, what d op wrote is d fact
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by CuntMiner(m): 12:46am On Feb 12, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Is this what Nairaland has become? Imagine someone Attaching Prostitution to A great Citadel of learn like unilag and a mod pushed this to FP. This isn't even remotely meaningful! Wth is even 'olosho'? stupid slangs that should be censored. Seun take note, this is not good.
but that is d reality sadly,i wouldn't take a free bride who has pass through d citadel of unilag before for marriage, not just me, we plenty
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by CuntMiner(m): 12:57am On Feb 12, 2019
blingxx:

That one na glorified secondary school na
wao the highest school chosen by jambites and direct entry students over the past 6yrs....what a secondary school
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2019
tracyberry:

Which one is unilag - olosho, please let's be guided on the words we type.
Don't just type for typing sake.
He's a misguided entity who haven't ever seen the gate of Unilag. You in Unilag?

1 Like

Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Tccc1234: 9:11am On Feb 12, 2019
Hello how are you doing

Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Airoflaw(m): 4:00pm On Feb 12, 2019
Doxadious:

LOL... I heard they are also called "Uni-IYANU".
UNIYONU
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Jayneek:
Igbinedion University Okada (IUO).

The land of wonders, pop and codeine, rich kids with no direction, have a ride and Bleep as you like, no attend class and still graduate with 2:1 if you sort well... Abeg I hail that school jare.
Which year? People fail like nad, no rich kid
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Eduupdate(m): 3:07am On Mar 25, 2019
Visit www.eduupdate.com.ng for college update and student opportunities wink wink
Re: Funny List Of Nigerian Universities & What They Are Known For by Holybaddo: 11:58pm On May 15, 2021
abumeinben:

Uniben isn't home for strong men please. It's a home for jackies and Arrows. If you're looking for strong men, kindly head to Auchi Poly.
they are know for weed and yahoo boys.at least 70% of the guys are smoker,most are yahoo boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) / PHOTO: 95% Of People Will Fail This Simple Mathematics / Super Long Building In Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.