Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,943 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku (2781 Views)

Borno State Obidients Hold Road Show & Walk For Peter Obi (Video) / The Crowd At Ibadan For Tinubu Calls For A Cessation Of Solidarity Walks / Idia Ize-Iyamu On A Road Show With Edo State Commercial Drivers Union (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by phemy36(m): 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
APC go hear am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by phemy36(m): 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by MrAJQ(m): 1:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
They are not up to 100
PDP are goner. Meanwhile Seyi Makinde has lots of fans base in Ibadan and they should not be misplaced as Atiku supporters
Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by GMPO(m): 1:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
J

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by ashacot: 1:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
who noticed no single sign of Atiku Picture in the rally
Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by Pekele007: 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
ashacot:
Is it compulsory that Atiku must attend

Can you show me a single sign of Buhari at Mc Oluomo's Agbero mega rally yesterday

It's like majority of Buhari supporters on Nairaland here are Grade 1 illiterates o.

14 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by Nobody: 2:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
I really want Seyi Makinde to win kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by ashacot: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pekele007:

Is it compulsory that Atiku must attend

Can you show me a single sign of Buhari at Mc Oluomo's Agbero mega rally yesterday

It's like majority of Buhari supporters on Nairaland here are Grade 1 illiterates o.

This one is in Pains o. i m talking about atiku Pictures which the oP did not initially added until he later added it this one is talking about Atiku PRESENCE. SMH

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by Pekele007: 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
ashacot:

This one is in Pains o. i m talking about atiku Pictures which the oP did not initially added until he later added it this one is talking about Atiku PRESENCE. SMH

Olodo, what's stopping you from modifying the gibberish your wrote above

2 Likes

Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by helinues: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Makinde. A fighter

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by ashacot: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pekele007:

Olodo, what's stopping you from modifying the gibberish your wrote above

SMH. I STILL DID NOT MODIFY MY COMMENT AND THE WORD PICTURE IS STILL THERE TO BACK MY FIRST REPLY TO YOU.

THIS KIND HUMAN SHAH
Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by dguyindcorner(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
phemy36:
APC go hear am

They are party members disturbing the peace of the city. Noise makers.

I just walked pass them now.
Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by phemy36(m): 2:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
Okay. More

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by chiangwar: 3:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
So we should believe you Mr. liar #BNWA

dguyindcorner:

They are party members disturbing the peace of the city. Noise makers.

I just walked pass them now.

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by phemy36(m): 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
chiangwar:

. Just let him be. It's a youth road walk for Atiku and Seyimakinde. More pictures are coming in soon

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by dguyindcorner(m): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
chiangwar:

Your problem. I'm presently in Kokodome.

Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
kemicalreaction:
I really want Seyi Makinde to win kiss kiss

Everyone wants him to win, But my fear is the vote buying penkelemensi is gearing up for on the election day.
Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
slimany:

Everyone wants him to win, But my fear is the vote buying penkelemensi is gearing up for on the election day.
Yeah, coupled with the division among other political parties. They'd make a formidable opponent if they can come together as one. I guess they want to steal independently grin grin
Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by deboysben(m): 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
This is what we call natural love
From East to West from North to South

Atichukwu everywhere
Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by ETHIX(m): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
ashacot:

Oga Atiku banner is in the uploaded pix
Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by phemy36(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
More

1 Like

Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by MrPolitics: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
Seyi Makindie is really popular in Ibadan. Nearly everybody I know in Ibadan want him to win but I’m not sure he will. I don’t know how popular he is outside Ibadan cause Ibadan alone would not be enough besides Ibadan votes will be shared no matter what
Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
I love the Guy.

I pray he wins.
Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by Timatayo1: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Exodus movement of the people
Re: Massive Crowd At Ibadan Road Show For Seyimakinde And Atiku by AtikulatedNaija: 9:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
Under his watch, his VP and his political party (APC) engages in systematic vote buying disguised as “Trader Monie”.Under his watch, the Nigerian Army has killed 492 Shiite Muslims in the last 4 years. These extrajudicial killings have gone on with impunity.A member of the Buhari kitchen cabinet – Babachir Lawal - spent N220million to cut grass at an IDP camp. Yet, he has not been prosecuted for the offence.A good number of politicians working for Buhari’s re-election have pending corruption cases bordering on stolen monies worth about N300bn. They include: Abdullahi Adamu (N15bn); Aliyu Wamakko (N15bn); Godswill Akpabio (N100bn); Orji Uzor Kalu (N3.2bn); Babachir Lawal (N223m); Rotimi Amaechi (N97bn); Abdul’aziz Yari (N680m); Adams Oshiomhole ($51m); Bola Tinubu (N100bn); Abba Kyari (N500m); Musiliu Obanikoro (N4.7bn); Folarin Coker (N3bn), etc.90% of APC campaign goes to propaganda and falsehood, the remaining 10% goes to blaming the opposition.
Such a wasted partyAccording to the National Bureau of Statistics, in the 1st quarter of 2016, the Nigerian economy shrank by 0.36% to hit its lowest point in the last 29 years.The “Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG)” protesters - on whose protests Buhari rode to the presidency of Nigeria - were tear gassed and persecuted by the Buhari government.Privatization of NNPC will eliminate corruption and make it more efficient.
It wouldn't' lead to povertyBuhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected soonest.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Prophecy On Hope Uzodinma Confirmed / More Photos From The Construction Of Kano 3 In 1 Underpass Flyover / This Man Was Once Our Hero, The Most Loved In Niger Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.