Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,868 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally (66702 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Bola Tinubu Blasted CBN Governor, Emefiele Petroleum Minister & Others Says "No / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
sweerychick:
you see why supporters of this Administration are dimwits and braindead fellows. You are a classic example tongue. Thanks for proving me right

You really didn't have to thank me for proving your stupidity right.

It was a pleasure
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by lexy2014: 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
seunmsg:
Tinubu gave a very coherent and brilliant speech. He really aroused the crowd. Everything he said about Atiku, Obasanjo, and his tenure as governor of Lagos are true. Atiku is not an option as far as reasonable Nigerians are concerned.
This is from d same Tinubu

Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by kay29000(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
seunmsg:

With Buhari, we are sure of slow progress. With Atiku, we are sure that our national treasury will be plundered. That’s the difference between the two.

God bless you.
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by macjireh: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
TIGRITIS:

True talk.

Only criminal pigs want a thief like atiku to support their criminal ministry.

Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
I just put the low level of thinking by our youths. Be it Atiku, Tinubu, PMB and the rest are all hopeless and useless
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by Yomit71(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
APCpackandgo:
Tinubu the Afonja slave of the Gambari. The Jagaban of the Zombie kingdom.
He is only being hailed by the brainless zombies
e pain am

Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by 21GunnSalute(m): 5:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
seunmsg:
Tinubu gave a very coherent and brilliant speech. He really aroused the crowd. Everything he said about Atiku, Obasanjo, and his tenure as governor of Lagos are true. Atiku is not an option as far as reasonable Nigerians are concerned.

Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by PURITYAUTOZ: 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
seunmsg:
So tinubu is an option for Nigerians or better still APC?
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by MayorGold001(m): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=seunmsg post=75568069]Tinubu gave a very coherent and brilliant speech. He really aroused the crowd. Everything he said about Atiku, Obasanjo, and his tenure as governor of Lagos are true. Atiku is not an option as far as reasonable Nigerians are concerned. [/quote
And who is an option...as if tinubu himself is saint]
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by MayorGold001(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=seunmsg post=75568069]Tinubu gave a very coherent and brilliant speech. He really aroused the crowd. Everything he said about Atiku, Obasanjo, and his tenure as governor of Lagos are true. Atiku is not an option as far as reasonable Nigerians are concerned. [/quo
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by MayorGold001(m): 5:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
And who is an option...as if tinubu himself is saint
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by 21GunnSalute(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Omeokachie:
Substance abuse.

Say no to drugs!

Meanwhile, attached is a pix of the crackhead leading "thieves" on a visit to the so-called "expired milk" to beg for his support, and to come be their "Navigator".

Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by morisnewrain(m): 5:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
How much were you paid to do this?
tendingNews:
Bola Tinubu while speaking at APC Campaign rally in Lagos State today said he is 'teaching Atiku Abubakar a lesson'.

He spoke condemning Atiku and Peter Obi.

He asked the crowd if they will vote for Atiku Abubakar.

The crowd shouted 'No!'

But Bola Tinubu has come under severe criticisms. Some felt that he was speaking incoherently. Some said he spoke and acted like someone 'that is drunk and high'....

Bola Tinubu was condemned for 'not highlighting what the APC has achieved in the past 4 years and why the people should vote them again but rather spent his time attacking his political opponents".

A twitter user shared this video of Bola Tinubu behaving 'somehow' at the Lagos APC Rally and captioned it:

"See how Tinubu and APC are making campaigns. Still can’t say enough of PDP. This is exactly why they have no vision for this country. Meanwhile, Ambode is looking like a prodigal son asking for forgiveness #PMBinLagos"

Watch the video HERE and see more photos and reactions ....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/tinubu-blasted-as-he-teaches-atiku.html?m=1

Your millions in number cannot defame Jagaban. If you are among those that ask what Buhari has done; search Google and what you would see will be amazing; rail, bailout, roads, technically defeating insurgents, N-power, school feeding and many more. If you watched it live, you would hear all what Osinbajo counted as there achievements. Remove that glue in your eyes and progressive movement for a successful future

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by my2019mind: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
seunmsg:

No truth, no principles. If this is the type of person you choose to follow, then it tells a lot about your character as a person.

Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by my2019mind: 6:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
frowland:

Did anyone tell you what happened to the man that acted that character?
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by Emyjeze(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Evening all. I registered for voters card in anambra, but now am based in lagos. So the issue now is that some people are saying i cant vote in lagos coz that is not where i registered, that if i want to vote i will have to go to anambra where i registered. Please how true is this
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by Jowanson: 6:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
tendingNews:
Bola Tinubu while speaking at APC Campaign rally in Lagos State today said he is 'teaching Atiku Abubakar a lesson'.

He spoke condemning Atiku and Peter Obi.

He asked the crowd if they will vote for Atiku Abubakar.

The crowd shouted 'No!'

But Bola Tinubu has come under severe criticisms. Some felt that he was speaking incoherently. Some said he spoke and acted like someone 'that is drunk and high'....

Bola Tinubu was condemned for 'not highlighting what the APC has achieved in the past 4 years and why the people should vote them again but rather spent his time attacking his political opponents".

A twitter user shared this video of Bola Tinubu behaving 'somehow' at the Lagos APC Rally and captioned it:

"See how Tinubu and APC are making campaigns. Still can’t say enough of PDP. This is exactly why they have no vision for this country. Meanwhile, Ambode is looking like a prodigal son asking for forgiveness #PMBinLagos"

Watch the video HERE and see more photos and reactions ....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/02/tinubu-blasted-as-he-teaches-atiku.html?m=1

Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by Citizen0(m): 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tinubu that guy is to old for codeine, I wonder why people still listen to him. He hardly put sentences together.
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by kayceman(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
APCpackandgo:
Tinubu the Afonja slave of the Gambari. The Jagaban of the Zombie kingdom.
He is only being hailed by the brainless zombies

If you refer to Yoruba as a zombie and slave of the gambari. Pls how do you describe your tribe? Yoruba has ruled this country for years both as the President and vice President. But your region has never tasted it just because you don't have a worthy and formidable personality you can all support. You only queue behind the Fulanis you called "Islamist/extremist" and castigating everyday. Tell me if Atiku is from your tribe. You will forever be a slave to the fulanis anytime, any day. Watch out, the presidency is coming back to the Southwest in 2023. Then you will know who is the real slave in Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by maestroferdi: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
seunmsg:
So Buhari with his famed memory loss is an option?...

You certainly need help...
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by frowland(m): 6:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
my2019mind:

Did anyone tell you what happened to the man that acted that character?

Frank Underwood is different from Kevin S. Thanks.
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by emmadejust(m): 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
Where is minister fashola in all this APC campaign angry angry I'm just asking..
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
lonelydora:
Until Westerners, Easterners, and Southerners understand that the Northerners can never insult themselves publicly. Has anyone seen Babangida say anything bad in public about Buhari.

The North are politically ahead of every other region.

Tinubu the Afonja.

Go and sit down Abeg. so in your myopic reasoning, the west that can abuse publicly are politically backwards behind Nigerian northerners. Go and sit down Abeg. This your point doesn't count
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by Jokkarm2: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
lost but found wallet. it contained voter,'s card named OKOYE CHIJIOKE HILARY, ATM CARD AND FEW CASH.
at greenland estate ajah. on the 7th feb 2019.please whoever knows this person or the person should call me 08038892800,08136049414. for collection.
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by my2019mind: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
frowland:

Frank Underwood is different from Kevin S. Thanks.

Kevin Spacey I know, Frank Underwood is simply a fiction. Hypocrites do not build nations, never had.
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by APCpackandgo: 6:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
kayceman:

If you refer to Yoruba as a zombie and slave of the gambari. Pls how do you describe your tribe? Yoruba has ruled this country for years both as the President and vice President. But your region has never tasted it just because you don't have a worthy and formidable personality you can all support. You only queue behind the Fulanis you called "Islamist/extremist" and castigating everyday. Tell me if Atiku is from your tribe. You will forever be a slave to the fulanis anytime, any day. Watch out, the presidency is coming back to the Southwest in 2023. Then you will know who is the real slave in Nigeria.
Without mentioning Yoruba in my comment, you aptly recognized what your tribe is and quoted me. You are indeed a zombie.
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by echodrum(m): 6:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
seunmsg:

With Buhari, we are sure of slow progress. With Atiku, we are sure that our national treasury will be plundered. That’s the difference between the two.
which progressive for example?
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by frowland(m): 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
my2019mind:

Kevin Spacey I know, Frank Underwood is simply a fiction. Hypocrites do not build nations, never had.

All politicians are hypocrites. You are just a learner. I bet your Atiku is a saint right? Have he not criticized PDP in the past? Wake up man.
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by Kylekent59: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
seunmsg:

So because he gave a speech, we should just believe him without reasoning from our own view.

Some people are politically slave.

What baffles me most about Nigeria and her election is the way politicians will tell people who to vote.

Are you choosing your own for the betterment of the Nation or are you following them for their own pocket and greed?

People need to be education in this country concerning election/voting.
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by kalohkaloh: 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
APC rally in Lagos today was a political gathering full of sound and fury, signifying nothing? Very empty and noisy! No communication with the electorates on critical issues of governance! I suspect Tinubu is selling Buhari so that he can control levers of power in the likely event of Buhari stepping down from power early in the 2nd Term! But he will get the surprise of his life when Alimi descendants, who are the real owners of power, sideline him and position El Rufai and his like to rule the country effectively! By then, I will not take a pity on him as was the case when he was badly treated by this same government two years back! His wife, auntie Remi, attested to the bad treatment meted out to him! A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Tinubu Blasted As He 'Teaches Atiku Abubakar A Lesson' At Lagos APC Rally by nwanyionitsha: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
deomelo:
lol @ Igbos crying on the Internet.

Asiwaju is your daddy anytime any day.
grin
You can't sight the moon, now, you can't read.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OPC To Give Protective Service In Ijegun / Photo Of Saraki After The Super Eagles Victory / What's Happening In Anambra, All the Markets Closed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.