Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,809 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

6 Powerful Reasons Why All Business Startups Should Start Financial Planning - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Powerful Reasons Why All Business Startups Should Start Financial Planning (6197 Views)

What Is Labour? How Startups Should Measure Labour And Growth / What Startups Should Know About Mergers And Acquisitions / What Startups Should Lookout For When Choosing A Payment Gateway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Powerful Reasons Why All Business Startups Should Start Financial Planning by godwinstringed1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
Everybody dreams to be free financially! But everyone doesn’t give what it takes to be. In fact, majority won’t be free financially. But it becomes easier to create more wealth, if anyone can key into the concept of financial planning principle.

You and I planned to invest in ourselves through taking risks. But in terms of financial management for your business, have you felt the wonders attached to financial planning?

Amazingly, due to my experiences so far, financial planning determines how my business will afford/cost to meet its strategic goals and aims.
If you don’t really consider financial planning, it doesn’t mean you’ll break down. But stuffs are faster and better done with adequate planning in business, especially in the area of finance.

Before anyone starts a business, or even if you’ve started, I’ll advise you draft out a financial planning.

Table of Content

What is Financial Planning (and how to do Financial Planning) in short before we go into the facts?
Your Personal Finance Management Upgrades
You’ll get a Continuous Cashflow
Ready Capitals and Unlimited Funds for a New StartUp
Insurance Courage
You’d Rightly Choose Your Appropriate Business Idea
Financial Planning is a Great Guide to Your Financial Advisor
Conclusion

What is Financial Planning (and how to do Financial Planning) in short before we go into the facts?

Financial Plan (planning) highlights each of the activities, resources, equipment and materials which are needed to meet your goals and objectives. In fact the timeframes are also involved. You’d lose a lot of money unknowingly (or even knowingly) without planning financially.

To do that, You’d first assess the idea of your business;
confirm the SWOT analysis; identify and research well the historical resources information of the business till date; quantify these resources; calculate the total sum it’ll cost you; summarize and identify the risks you selectively take.

Today in IdeaFlavour, these below powerful reasons will inform on why you should take the vitality of financial planning on your business and personal lives to be very important. I’ve been so blessed, following this planning. If you know me, you’ll testify. smiley

Your Personal Finance Management Upgrades

You’ll effectively manage your financial life through financial planning. Drawing out and calculating the profit or the capital you get helps you understand how much money you’ll need for dues you’ll settle, expenditures you’ll spend, and the amount you’ll save.
Last week, I met a beautiful woman, a PhD holder in Business Administration. In her words, I pointed out a clause – “or don’t you know us entrepreneurs are stingy?“

Funnily enough, I’ve experienced folks out there. They’d tell you entrepreneurs are stingy. They don’t spend on themselves. Another hilarious thing is these folks would always plan spending on liabilities, which is why most of’em are broke whenever you check their financial lives.

I’m not against anybody working for money this time around. Of course, getting a job is great; in fact, it makes you earn more with your business. But what I grieve against is wasting the money hard earned!
Or what else is there to impress people after food, needed clothing, housing, happiness and good health? Oh! Few liabilities � from your passive cashflow…

When us entrepreneurs go broke, we don’t lose to the air! We’ve leveraged into investments which we can sell or recycle to fetch us back our grands.
It’d be very difficult for you to arrange your financial management priorities right if you don’t do financial planning.

You’ll get a Continuous Cashflow

You’d increase your cashflows by investigating your expenses. Wise spending and synthetic budgeting will help you keep more of your hard earned money.
For instance, in a situation where you are confused on what action to take to diversify your funds, you’d just carry your plotted plan. In fact, it poses you to remember your purpose of planning to start up.

Ready Capitals and Unlimited Funds for a New StartUp
The increase in cash flow will lead to an increase in capitals you’ve been dreaming of to diversify with. This will allow you to consider starting another investments that will promote your overall financial status.
For instance, you are passionate about other business you think you can add up even with your current investment. Financial Planning helps you sort out capitals easily whenever you think about diversifying.

Insurance Courage

Providing for yourself financial security is an important part of the financial planning purpose. While you have the correct insurance coverage and policies in place, you can provide yourself peace of mind.

You’d Rightly Choose Your Appropriate Business Idea

Well, a financial plan highlights your personal circumstances, goals and risk factors. These seems of a guide that fits your needs, personality, and goals. You wouldn’t dabble into the major errors most entrepreneurs face.
This is the problem of choosing a wrong business idea.

Financial Planning is a Great Guide to Your Financial Advisor

When you establish a relationship with a financial advisor you believe you can trust, it is is still more soft to achieving your goals. This financial advisor will meet with you to assess your latest financial situation and create an understandable plan customized for you.

A financial advisor is the person who can provide you financial advice or guidance to customers for compensation. Financial advisors, or advisers, can provide many different services, such as investment management, income tax preparation and estate planning.
You open a more clearer door of opportunities with your advisor if you draft up a financial plan.

Conclusion

It’s important to note that it’s not until you start the use of financial planning until you become successful. But you only increase your chance of winning the competition. Because investment models and algorithms become changed day-by-day.

Kindly comment about this financial planning if you also use it and how it has helped you.

Source is www.ideaflavour.com/financial-planning-management/

4 Likes

Re: 6 Powerful Reasons Why All Business Startups Should Start Financial Planning by godwinstringed1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Lalasticlala. Please I wish to understand what could be wrong, so as to ammend next time.

1 Like

Re: 6 Powerful Reasons Why All Business Startups Should Start Financial Planning by gideon1971(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
;

Re: 6 Powerful Reasons Why All Business Startups Should Start Financial Planning by ainas247: 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
smiley Nice one financial planning and risk management...

Rank your business on Google and get more clients check my profile to see new results
Re: 6 Powerful Reasons Why All Business Startups Should Start Financial Planning by Sugarplum777(f): 3:44pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yes it's good

Thanks to all who participated on yesterday's massive winning.... Join my signature below for the next games up to 211odd

cool cool
Re: 6 Powerful Reasons Why All Business Startups Should Start Financial Planning by Alejob: 3:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
Power Solution for your businesses
Re: 6 Powerful Reasons Why All Business Startups Should Start Financial Planning by DigitalBot: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
Start ups need this...

Marketing is also the life blood of small businesses...
See how to sell on social media...
https://www.nairaland.com/5007984/how-make-more-sales-social
Re: 6 Powerful Reasons Why All Business Startups Should Start Financial Planning by kingharzy: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
undecided

OP kudos. . . sadly, this like many other wonderful OPs will become scammers-infested soon.
Re: 6 Powerful Reasons Why All Business Startups Should Start Financial Planning by tomdon(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yawnnnnnn
Re: 6 Powerful Reasons Why All Business Startups Should Start Financial Planning by Dollabiz: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
good
Re: 6 Powerful Reasons Why All Business Startups Should Start Financial Planning by pomide(m): 12:31am On Feb 11, 2019
You can never rule out the positives of a well tailored financial security insurance product for your business...

Check my signature

(1) (Reply)

OPEC May Ask Nigeria To Limit Oil Output / Naira Depreciation, Inflation, Six Other Events That Dominated Economy In 2021 / Do You Have A Domicillary Account?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.