Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari (23967 Views)

Osinbajo Gifts $300 Each To Over 400 APC Delegates In Adamawa, Taraba - SR / Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
During the walk for buhari in Abuja today, the wife of the VP, Dolapo Osinbajo noticed a cripple who was crawling all over the place.

Those at the venue recognized the man as cripple who always crawls around Annur Mosque in Abuja every Friday.

All the way back to the villa she had this man on her mind. Immediately she got to the villa she ordered that a wheelchair should be sent to him immediately.

For the first time in his life Time, he got remembered in this way and broke down in tears of Joy.

God bless Nigeria as we take each other to the next Level

Government of the people, by the people and for the people is what the Next Level is all about.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by gideon1971(m): 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
election tactics[/b]Since last 4years I ve never heard dolapo osibanjo ,if u like give him flying chair, just be packing ur load small small with ur Oga VP

[b]PDP

POWER

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by helinues: 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
Nice gesture

Hope they can continue after the elections.. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by Teewhy2: 9:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
GOD bless Nigeria .

Are you planning to do a roof parapet?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/11

1 Like

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by opalu: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
Madam, your grandfather Awolowo would be shocked at what your husband has done

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by AtikulatedNaija: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
Buhari makes appointments into constitutionally and statutorily created offices in manners clearly incoherent with and unknown to the 1999 Constitution and the Civil Service Rules of the Federation (i.e. appointments of DG of DSS, Custom CG, and former INEC interim Boss).Killings by Fulani Herdsmen rose to an unprecedented scale under Buhari’s watch. The killings were carried out with impunity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by ClintonEmex: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
That's the same way Buhari will be given seat this time around.

18 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by Trippledee(m): 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by AtikulatedNaija: 9:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
In 2015, even before he appointed Ministers, Buhari approved over N39.4 billion naira to NNPC to prospect for crude oil in Northern Nigeria. The project has turned out to be a total waste of taxpayers’ money.

9 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
All the way back to the villa she had this man on her mind. Immediately she got to the villa she ordered that a wheelchair should be sent to him immediately.
For the first time in his life Time, he got remembered in this way and broke down in tears of Joy.

Awwwwwww, what manner of love!
This guy just moved to his [b] NEXT LEVEL
in life!

God bless the BEAUTIFUL wife of our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi OSIBANJO. [/b]

FeBuhari 16th 2019, here we come....

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by helinues: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
AtikulatedNaija:
Buhari makes appointments into constitutionally and statutorily created offices in manners clearly incoherent with and unknown to the 1999 Constitution and the Civil Service Rules of the Federation (i.e. appointments of DG of DSS, Custom CG, and former INEC interim Boss).Killings by Fulani Herdsmen rose to an unprecedented scale under Buhari’s watch. The killings were carried out with impunity.

My guy, Pdp are known for looting money right?

Abeg, are they also looting brains?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Viccur:
so she had to wait till when election is closest before she could dole out a wheelchair? This country is sick
And you think you are not the sick one here?!
If so, then people living close to you don't mean well for you!
Hatred kills faster than HIV!
Be guided!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by Nedsnow(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Are you guys ok like this?
A Vice President is doing the work of a councilor and you guys are proud about that?

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by sageer1706(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
Next level issa goal. Nigeria sai Buhari PDPsai Atiku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by Indispensable85(m): 9:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
I'm touched!

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by godwinstringed1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Impressive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by Dannyset(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
The guy has moved to the next level.

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Good gesture.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by ydauda02: 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
NEXT LEVEL God bless our dear president 4+4 God will never leave u, sucess will always b @ur door step.

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by BigSarah(f): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
cheesy Your irresponsible and lackadaisical security policies made him lose his legs now you're gifting him a wheelchair.

Lord knows

3 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by Richdad50(m): 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
I would have healed him and made him walk home for there is no healing in a party that supports poverty, hunger, starvation, and bodybags.

#Richdad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:
During the walk for buhari in Abuja today, the wife of the VP, Dolapo Osinbajo noticed a cripple who was crawling all over the place.

Those at the venue recognized the man as cripple who always crawls around Annur Mosque in Abuja every Friday.

God bless Nigeria as we take each other to the next Level

Government of the people, by the people and for the people is what the Next Level is all about.

just look at useless display of service from an ineptitude govt. Who in his rightful sense will walk for Buhari again? Abeg make 16th Febuary come make I show Bubu out of Ask Rock.

4 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by Viccur(m): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
so she had to wait till when election is closest before she could dole out a wheelchair? This country is sick. I'm certain that will be all without giving him adequate care. Everything for the camera

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by porshnuel: 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Indispensable85:
I'm touched!
what touchd u?
Slap?
Mrs dollarpO if u like give him 2019 benz
Ur midget of a husband nd dat qworo chewing mumu must return to daura.....Articulated i stand

6 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by daddytime(m): 9:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
I
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by twilliamx(m): 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
Let your campaign be about welfare for the people. Next level assured

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by Firefire(m): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
All for the camera

2 Likes

Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by SolexxBarry(m): 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
Buhari - Nigerian youths are lazy
Buhari - Nigerian youth should walk with me
Nigerian Youth - We are too lazy to walk cheesy grin

Anticipate my new single guys
Re: Dolapo Osinbajo Gifts A Crippled Man A Wheelchair At #WalkForBuhari by hisexcellency34: 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Why not give him #5m?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC, Interpol Fail To Arrest Ayodele Oke And Wife, 15 Months After / 3 Soldiers Killed In A Shootout With Bandits In Kabasa, Zamfara / Dokpesi Released After ‘Incident’ At London Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.