Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State (3086 Views)

Atiku, Obi Score Zero As Kwankwaso Wins Polling Unit / Peter Obi Wins His Polling Unit In Agulu, APC And PDP Score Zero Votes / APC, Other Parties Get Zero Vote Inekweremadu’s Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by id911(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
In accordance with the judgement of the Supreme Court validating the judgement of the High Court that the APC is ineligible to fill candidates in all elective positions in Rivers State, I hereby call on the PDP leadership to approach the court for the interpretation of the judgement and its effects on the Presidential election. If there is anyone who mistakenly vote for APC and Buhari in the forthcoming Presidential election in Rivers, such votes must be declared null and void.

It would be an aberration for votes to be awarded to APC in the Presidential election in respect of the judgement. Therefore, the PDP must, as a matter of urgency, seek the legal interpretation of the judgement.

Besides, the nomination of President Mohammedu Buhari as APC Presidential Candidate should be challenged in Court since Rivers APC also participated in the Primaries that produced him as their candidate

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by id911(m): 6:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
TonyeBarcanista,
Ochejoseph
Please bring this to the attention of PDP leadership in Abuja.

If dem no fit go to court on the issue, make dem tell us make we sue INEC on the issue. I want that satanic party to score zero vote in Rivers and, in fact, in every Niger Delta State if possible

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by kimjongJezebel: 6:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
id911:
In accordance with the judgement of the Supreme Court validating the judgement of the High Court that the APC is ineligible to fill candidates in all elective positions in Rivers State, I hereby call on the PDP leadership to approach the court for the interpretation of the judgement and its effects on the Presidential election. If there anyone who mistakenly vote for APC and Buhari in the forthcoming Presidential election in Rivers, such votes must be declared null and void.

It would be an aberration for votes to be awarded to APC in the Presidential election in respect of the judgement. Therefore, the PDP must, as a matter of urgency, seek the legal interpretation of the judgement.

Op, I totally agree with you on this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by megacity: 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2019
He will not score zero, I know one stewpid guy in PH that will vote for him...though I don't know if he has PVC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by frankmoney(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
Oga wake up from your slumber , the judgement only affects them at the state level and has absolutely nothing to do with presidential election

9 Likes

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by frankmoney(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
The judgement that seeks to restrain them from Fielding a gubernatorial candidates candidate and absolutely nothing to do with presidential election

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by id911(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
kimjongJezebel:

Op, I totally agree with you on this

I'm beginning to think Prince Uche Secondus is not vibrant and proactive. They must bring in creative guys who can think outside the box in decision making process in PDP even on short term basis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by id911(m): 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
frankmoney:
Oga wake up from your slumber , the judgement only affects them at the state level and has absolutely nothing to do with presidential election

That's why they must seek legal interpretation of the judgement from the Supreme Court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by frankmoney(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
id911:

That's why they must seek legal interpretation of the judgement from the Supreme Court
there is nothing to seek , the judgement is pretty clear , it wants to nullify all Congress done by both factions that produced their gubernatorial candidates It has absolutely nothing to do with presidential election

7 Likes

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by modath(f): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
id911:
In accordance with the judgement of the Supreme Court validating the judgement of the High Court that the APC is ineligible to fill candidates in all elective positions in Rivers State, I hereby call on the PDP leadership to approach the court for the interpretation of the judgement and its effects on the Presidential election. If there anyone who mistakenly vote for APC and Buhari in the forthcoming Presidential election in Rivers, such votes must be declared null and void.

PRESIDENT ooo..... The thought process behind creating issues in Rivers was to

1.Reduce Buhari+ APC votes in One of the 3 major states.... Lagos , Rivers & Kano....

2. Use it as springboard to make case for BDC Onnoghen & his cohorts to tamper with APC victory when Atikuloot loses at the polls....

The Dubai strategy failed...sorry. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by AirFireEarthH20: 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
I was thinking in the same direction too. We need a clear interpretation of the judgement because the court invalidated all congresses in the state and as well as their respective primaries. It must affect all votes meant for APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by modath(f): 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
id911:

Una just dey make person laff. smiley

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by id911(m): 6:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
modath:

Una just dey make person laff. smiley

Weti dey make you laff may make the justices of the court cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by AllenSpencer: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
id911:

[/s]

Trust me!

You are hungry!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by slivertongue: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
GMB wasnt d subject of litigation neither is he a party 2d case. so avoid wild goose chase. APC is dead in rivers state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by id911(m): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[s][/s]

Trust me!

You are hungry!

You told me similar thing when I said Rivers APC would lose out in Court

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by id911(m): 7:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
modath:

1.Reduce Buhari+ APC votes in One of the 3 major states.... Lagos , Rivers & Kano....

2. Use it as springboard to make case for BDC Onnoghen & his cohorts to tamper with APC victory when Atikuloot loses at the polls....

You're still living in stone age... for your info one state gone, another to follow shortly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by Stocking: 7:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
frankmoney:
The op na sugomu .
That’s the level of reasoning of an average Ipob pig

4 Likes

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by id911(m): 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
Stocking:

The op na sugomu .
That’s the level of reasoning of an average Ipob pig

Illiterate...to you everyone wey no support the lifeless, incompetent thing na ipod ba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by Indispensable85(m): 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Foolish post!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by id911(m): 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Indispensable85:
Foolish post!

Better go Atikulate and make use of your common sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by Stocking: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
id911:

Illiterate...to you everyone wey no support the lifeless, incompetent thing na ipod ba?
You’ve got an heart attack so fast?
Ehya

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by modath(f): 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
id911:

You're still living in stone age... for your info one state gone, another to follow shortly

Don't worry....

Like I posted to someone & will continue to till the declaration of results...

OP, you can't alienate,curse and abuse your way to people's goodwill& grace , which will subsequently transalate to their time, efforts & "VOTES"

2023, adopt a better strategy... cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by id911(m): 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
Stocking:

You’ve got an heart attack so fast?
Ehya

You're the one that would get that when we Atikulate to Aso Rock on Feb.16

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by id911(m): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
modath:

Don't worry....

Like I posted to someone & will continue to till the declaration of results...

I didn't abuse you, did I?

I know you guys are planning to rig but there will be chaos and anarchy of unimaginable proportion should you guys attempt to do so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by Stocking: 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
id911:

You're the one that would get that when we Atikulate to Aso Rock on Feb.16
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8720462_img20190125072357_jpeg6e7f8ad36e652bb46103348ae2690ba5
Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by id911(m): 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2019
frankmoney:
there is nothing to seek , the judgement is pretty clear , it wants to nullify all Congress done by both factions that produced their gubernatorial candidates It has absolutely nothing to do with presidential election

I still maintain that PDP must approach the court to seek legal interpretation of the said judgement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by id911(m): 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by Afamed: 7:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
id911:

Lazy youth. did Buhari participate in any of Rivers state primary elections? No wonder, they said PDP supporters are brain dead

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by puzzlegate(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
modath:

If you believe that Atiku will lose this Election, you have miscalculated. the Presidency has slipped away from APC. quote me !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by id911(m): 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
Afamed:

Lazy youth. did Buhari participate in any of Rivers state primary elections?

Rivers APC members also voted for Buhari during the primaries while Rivers APC case was still in court. If you go by that, it therefore means Buhari was not validly nominated. The issue must be taken to court

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Score Zero Vote In Rivers State by modath(f): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
puzzlegate:
If you believe that Atiku will lose this Election, you have miscalculated. the Presidency has slipped away from APC. quote me !

"WHO" are you? Face your Ipob matter.. smiley

OP, you can't alienate,curse and abuse your way to people's goodwill, grace , which will subsequently transalate to their time, efforts & "VOTES"

2023, adopt a better strategy... cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Int’l Body Lauds Ugwuanyi On Peace, Security, Good Governance / 5 G Network Is Already Been Laid In Nigeria By Mtn -fani Kayode / What Reverend Kukah Said When PDP And A Christian Was In Power.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.