Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas (878 Views)

SGF Mustapha Said It’s A Shame To Men For Binani To Rule Adamawa-photo / Sowore: 'DSS Accredited Only 10 Media Houses For Kanu's Trial & It's A Shame' / Falana: It Is A Shame Dangote Could Build Refinery But FG Couldn't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas by brtaiwo(m): 7:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
Today Bola Tinubu Proved that he is not a Worthy Yoruba leader all because of his ambition.

No Hausa man will abuse a fellow Hausa Because of a Yoruba Man.

Its a pity that Tinubu is of shallow memory. This was the same man that was sidelined for three years. The same fate awaits him should Buhari wins.

I don't understand why some Yoruba leaders are so foolish to think Buhari will give power to them.

He has prove to be vindictive and will not change.

The prove to this is one, He replaced a Yoruba woman with an Hausa woman as Finance minister yet my foolish Yoruba Brother hails him.

Let's pray he does not win Tinubu and other will cry last.

Mark my words the same way he insults an elder he will soon be rubbished and forgotten in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas by Raphaelmary(m): 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
fact!
Re: Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas by ClearFlair: 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
We will dump Obasanjo in the bin of political uselessness like Tinubu instructed.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas by Chukwurah003: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
@OP I don’t think you can speak for the Yoruba race.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas by AllenSpencer: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
brtaiwo:
Today Bola Tinubu Proved that he is not a Worthy Yoruba leader all because of his ambition.

Its a pity that Tinubu is of shallow memory. This was the same man that was sidelined for three years. The same fate awaits him should Buhari wins.

I don't understand why some Yoruba leaders are so foolish to think Buhari will give power to them.

The prove to this is one, He replaced a Yoruba woman with an Hausa woman as Finance minister yet my foolish Yoruba Brother hails him.

Mark my words the same way he insults an elder he will soon be rubbished and forgotten in Nigeria.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas by AllenSpencer: 7:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
brtaiwo:

[/s]

Gibberish

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas by AllenSpencer: 7:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
brtaiwo:

[/s]

Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas by AllenSpencer: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
brtaiwo:

[/s]

5%

Is it your disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas by AllenSpencer: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
[s]
brtaiwo:

[/s]

Cry me an Ocean!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas by festacman(m): 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
Re: Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas by Yomboy4ever(m): 7:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
ClearFlair:
We will dump Obasanjo in the bin of political uselessness like Tinubu instructed.

The Op is a cry cry baby..
Re: Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas by capitalzero: 7:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
respect in yoruba land is hypocrisy. is tinubu respecting obasanjo? tinubu bu obasanjo!!! it is too bad.
Re: Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas by fyneguy: 7:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
capitalzero:
respect in yoruba land is hypocrisy. is tinubu respecting obasanjo? tinubu bu obasanjo!!! it is too bad.

Are you Obasanjo? What is your business with what Yoruba do with Obasanjo?
Re: Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas by muykem: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
Tiunbu is 100% right. That's not insult but excertly where he belongs in Nigeria politics today.
Re: Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas by AtikulatedNaija: 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Under his watch, the Nigerian Army has killed 492 Shiite Muslims in the last 4 years. These extrajudicial killings have gone on with impunity.Buhari uses the police, DSS, Army, etc., to supervises the systematic harassment and humiliation of perceived political opponents and people with contrary opinions.Buhari increased the price of petrol, yet he still pays more subsidy on the product than the previous government, which it accused of ‘subsidy scam’.Buhari has demonstrated that the South West (the Yorubas) are only important to him when it is politically expedient. They are not important enough for him for key government appointments.
Re: Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas by Pavarottii(m): 8:34pm On Feb 09, 2019
Do u know that tinubu was on coke in today's lagos rally ... Wat his presentation and dancestep and total of behaviour... If u know, u know... Even the governor's beside him knew..... Did u hear all d rubbish he said today?

Tinubu over took it today out of excitement that it is Lagos.... His house.
Re: Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas by brtaiwo(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2019
Pavarottii:
Do u know that tinubu was on coke in today's lagos rally ... Wat his presentation and dancestep and total of behaviour... If u know, u know... Even the governor's beside him knew..... Did u hear all d rubbish he said today?

Tinubu over took it today out of excitement that it is Lagos.... His house.
grin grin tongue
Re: Tinubu Is A Shame To Yorubas by kaypling(m): 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2019
According to OP, no Hausa man has ever said anything bad about Buhari. No Hausa man has said anything bad about Atiku. Where do people get the nonsense they spew from?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Former U.S President, Bill Clinton Calls Buhari / Rochas Okorocha Finally Reacts To The Killing Of IMO State APC Chairman / We Zombies Should Start Our Celebration Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.