Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,269 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

$1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! (69041 Views)

Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts / Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by tyup(m): 7:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amac2019:
What does this have to do with me??don't always be in a hurry to make a comment..I live in Abuja and I know a couple of dignitaries and their kids who ride worse..as for your line on me being a yahoo boy, I wish that was true but am far from that.thank you and have a lovely day

Matured response

you're just over matured bro with lotta sense. Nice one

4 Likes

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by tyup(m): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
Money that i will use to buy like 50 jeeps and 20 Saloon cars that my convoy will be intimidating my state governor and still have money to play around with, is what one person used to buy car that looks like "power bank"............ angry

Lmao......chai kuku kee me

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Ayobami7(m): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
hmmm
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Slynation(m): 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
It baffles me to knw people actually taught there is no Bugatti in Nigeria, just look at comments u will know many people ain't leaving there vicinities at all....
It means if such people should come to Abuja they might be arrested for attempted theft, because they will see different types of Supercars
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
metroid:

Many don't know this info
Even that senators cars are kits

Exactly. Maybe it's the senators themselves that don't know they are kits or they know and just deceiving themselves

1 Like

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by tyup(m): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
JagaLove:
Beautiful car if you ask me. Would be nice for anyone to have as his own, albeit with money genuinely worked for. But in the end, what shall it profit a man if he gains the world and lose his soul. All these are vanity, Give your life to Christ today.

Kadex9ine here's your client grin

1 Like

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Dollabiz: 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
owner should be questioned
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by seangy4konji: 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
Yes looter s are allowed. We mumu na..

Abi we no mumu ni.

30k minimum wage they can't pay civil servant.

We mumu
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Slynation(m): 7:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amarabae:
Ugly designed car. My Car has a superior design than this trash. Forget about the price difference
Ehhh.... u say wetin!!
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
Slynation:
It baffles me to knw people actually taught there is no Bugatti in Nigeria, just look at comments u will know many people ain't leaving there vicinities at all....
It means if such people should come to Abuja they might be arrested for attempted theft, because they will see different types of Supercars

If u may know a lot of those supercars are kit cars. A lot of people don't know this. Yes there are real ones but also a lot of kits. Only 450 Bugatti Veyrons were made and sold, how many do u think made it to Nigeria? This might be real, but might also be a kit, nobody knows.

1 Like

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Kobicove(m): 7:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amac2019:
Is very normal, I can name over 100+ people that ride more than that in Abuja..Efcc be hunting small kids that's why I have no regards for Efcc

Oya name them...we're waiting undecided
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by erenax: 7:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
OP, why do you have to post one of my toys without my consent?
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by tyup(m): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
HeWrites:

You don get my respect for this intelligent comment.

I swear bro Amac2019 beat me hands down

mehn I gotta change and learn how to respond in a more matured way no matter the insult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Amac2019: 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kobicove:

Oya name them...we're waiting undecided
Kobicove is one of them grin
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Slynation(m): 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2019
soberdrunk:
Money that i will use to buy like 50 jeeps and 20 Saloon cars that my convoy will be intimidating my state governor and still have money to play around with, is what one person used to buy car that looks like "power bank"............ angry

Indeed u absolutely correct, In Economics we call this ostentatious commodities....
Just 1 Tyre of that Bugatti can get me an Acura ZDX with enough change to wash it down!! grin
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by erico2k2(m): 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Lol, money talks bulshit works grin
ahaha

1 Like

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by kingchris30(m): 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
JagaLove:
Beautiful car if you ask me. Would be nice for anyone to have as his own, albeit with money genuinely worked for. But in the end, what shall it profit a man if he gains the world and lose his soul. All these are vanity, Give your life to Christ today.
I have heard you
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Sharpmouth19(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
If $1million is equal to #360million,how cum $1.7million is #620million,naija and exergeration.
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by AllenSpencer: 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2019
Car that I can afford the toy one.
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Slynation(m): 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
greenhulk:

If u may know a lot of those supercars are kit cars. A lot of people don't know this. Yes there are real ones but also a lot of kits. Only 450 Bugatti Veyrons were made and sold, how many do u think made it to Nigeria? This might be real, but might also be a kit, nobody knows.

I understand... But u don't get to see a Bugatti often in Nigeria if u ain't been to posh places in Abuja or Lagos
I know of a place/street in Maitama where u get stern warning /arrested for trekking

1 Like

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by adecz: 7:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
dkronicle:
One senator name dey my head

That Senator cannot afford an almost
$2m car.

He usually scouts for used ones
at reduced prices.

Yes, he could afford Rolls Royce which
are about ¼ to ⅛ the price of a Veyron™.
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by introvertme: 7:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
Slynation:

I understand... But u don't get to see a Bugatti often in Nigeria if u ain't been to posh places in Abuja or Lagos
I know of a place/street in Maitama where u get stern warning /arrested for trekking

What kind of people stay there?
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
Slynation:

Indeed u absolutely correct, In Economics we call this ostentatious commodities....
Just 1 Tyre of that Bugatti can get me an Acura ZDX with enough change to wash it down!! grin

Well it's what rich people do. Only 450 Bugatti Veyron were made and only 449 are still alive as one owner purposely drove his own into a swamp and watched the car's engine die. So u know how it feels to know u own 1 of 449 cars ever made. Call it stupid but to the extremely rich it's pride. This car is not meant to be driven for long, just decoration and whenever he decides to put it up for sale in the future he will still get his money back because it's not a mass produced car.

2 Likes

Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by koyeni(m): 7:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
shocked

Check my signature if u need a good laptop
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Rollins777(m): 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Efcc nor Dey see this one
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by BlueAir: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
dkronicle:
One senator name dey my head
buhari best friend, Dino the classy
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by Slynation(m): 8:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
introvertme:

What kind of people stay there?
U are supposed to know naw....!! The Politicians, top business tycoons, etc
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by introvertme: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Slynation:

U are supposed to know naw....!! The Politicians, top business tycoons, etc

Nawa
Re: $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! by danchi2019(m): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
own by dino

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Premium Wheels And Alloy Wheels / Range Rover Sport Climbs To Heaven’s Gate In China (Photos) / Car Covered With Green Carpet Rug In Surulere, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.