Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,532 members, 7,843,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

This Picture Got Me Thinking - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Picture Got Me Thinking (513 Views)

This Twitter Picture Got Me Laughing Hard / This Picture Got Me Thinking... / This Picture Got Me Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Got Me Thinking by helinues: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Da cap grin angry

Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking by madridguy(m): 10:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
tongue
Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mtcheeew. Amnesty will cause them to return the loot . They would like to save their sorry selves and we would like to get our money back. After all wasn't it this apc govt that promised not to publicly publish the names of looters if they returned the money?

Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking by helinues: 10:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pointguardusa:
Mtcheeew. Amnesty will cause them to return the loot . They would like to save their sorry selves and we would like to get our money back. After all wasn't it this apc govt that promised not to publicly publish the names of looters if they returned the money?

Ayam not understanding

Re: This Picture Got Me Thinking by amaniro: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
If the guy was that rich he won't be sitting in such terrible couch

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Inec Postpones Election / (PHOTOS) Buhari With Atiku In Their Usual Friendly Mood / Is El-rufai Wanted In The USA ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.