Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:30 AM

Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election (28220 Views)

Teenager Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Does Not Resign / Okorocha Reveals What Will Happen If Buhari Loses 2019 Election / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by dam2000(m): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
I will eat your akara insha alahu
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by slightlyMad(f): 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
wink
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Fidelismaria: 4:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
Amen

One less zombie to worry about
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by monaPhilz: 4:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
Mumu should just donate himself for sacrifice make we use the money compensate those wey Buhari lead into job lose.
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Ayoefa: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
You won't have to do that since the Atiku and Peter Obituary will be buried on FEBUHARI 16th. Victory for Buhari is ASSURED. Relax and enjoy the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by guru90: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Why can't you die now..... Nonsense statement from you.. Because u are benefiting from him secretly and u no that he will not win.. get ready to commit suicide on 17th Feb. 2019

I stand for Atiku!!!!
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by guru90: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Why can't you die now..... Nonsense statement from you.. Because u are benefiting from him secretly and u no that he will not win.. get ready to commit suicide on 17th Feb. 2019

I stand for Atiku!!!!
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by emmy2244: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
foolishness in the highest order
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by smirn(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:
Rip in advance
He will not die knowing fully PMB will definitely win the election. Atiku just like GEJ can only win here in NL.
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
Trader moni ppl dey make me laugh sef shebi una give them your bvn too ??.

Including ppl who received 8k to pay 10k ? Soon una mumu go clear for una eye!
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by AerialMapper: 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
Can an undead kill himself again. Brain dead, no sense, supporter of a dead government, Bros ...you are already a dead man.
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by jrusky(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
Glory be to almighty God. Pls Mr man do it fast.

No need thinking too far let me help you with quickest way to kill yourself:

1. Sniper is just N450 or N500 it's very good for such mission it will do the job clean but pls remember to lock the door and flush off the key.

2. Please go to third mainland bridge at the wee hour and have a free dive.

3. Please go get Gamalin 20 mix it with Gerri soaked just swallow 3 spoon that is enough but remember to do it inside toilet lock your self up and flush the key away then do the needful.

4. Please go get raw caustic soda in lotion form mix with sour lemon or raw vineager just drink it Mr idiot in a matter of 40 second you already a ghost.

Pls try these 4 methods they are so cheap to get and buy since you are so stupid that you do not die for your family or kids suffering but want to commit suicide because of a man his jobless and useless son possessed two power bike to the tune of N250 million.

Mr man surely you must die for being stupid. You have used your mouth to call death and surely it will visit you. Foolish idiot want to die because of a politican thunder will strike anybody that beg you not to die.

Bastard!!!
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by kikake: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
MrGist:

A man has taken to his Facebook page to post on how he is going to commit suicide if Buhari loses the coming Presidential election.

In a post, which has since gone viral as it has been shared several times, the man wrote that he will commit suicide before the swearing in of the new President as he won’t be able to bear living under the Atiku Presidency:

If Buhari lose the February 16th Presidential election, I will commit suicide before May 29th because I can’t afford to live under Atiku Presidency. So help me God.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/comrade-threatens-to-take-his-own-life-if-buhari-loses

Another ethnoreligious bigoted zealot.

Nigeria has many presidential candidates that are younger, less corrupt and better educated than Buhari, on the ballot paper.
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 10, 2019
I can give him a discount on suicide ropes. undecided
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Enoch07: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Good luck with that. Oga u better take some weee

Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by idonhammer: 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
So shall it be.
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Pearl05(f): 4:22pm On Feb 10, 2019
Just do it now.
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by gaskiyamagana: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
He is PDP man. If not, what is he going to do when PMB finally win?
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by SheikhMuniru(m): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
HOW I WISH I AM THE FIRST PERSON TO WISH HIM REST IN PEACE, BUT SOME PEOPLE AHEAD OF ME HAS DONE THAT
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
joameh:
Comrade no worry buhari will not loose ok....PMB all the way 4+4
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Akpacha(m): 4:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Even if he chose not to, heart attack would kill him, cos buhari sure gonna loose.
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by IbrahimDamola: 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
Your death has been signed in heaven then, just like dumbohari's impending defeat.
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by suxy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
Rip in advance man
Say hello to the underworld
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
GREATER LOVE HAS NO MAN THAN THIS..... BUT THE GOOD THING IS THAT HE WILL BE GOING WITH US TO THE NEXT LEVEL. wink cheesy wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by IYANGBALI: 4:29pm On Feb 10, 2019
He should get ready to die, land plenty to bury am
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by Ayoefa: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Well you don't have to worry about taking your life because ATHEIFKWU and PETER OBITUARY will be DEFEATED and BURIED on FEBUHARI 16th.
Re: Adamu Kabir Matazu Threatens To Commit Suicide If Buhari Loses 2019 Election by bareal(m): 4:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
One Boko Haram down!!!

R.I.P in advance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers APC: Supreme Court Strikes Out Three Other Pending Appeals / Raid On Justice Odili's House: Court Revokes FG’s Search Warrant / President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Simon Lalong (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.