Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,776 members, 7,851,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Sowore addresses students of Benson University - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore addresses students of Benson University (12273 Views)

Senator Konbowei Benson Arraigned For Forgery Of NYSC Certificate / Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack / COVID-19: Ortom Orders Benson Abounu, His Deputy To Undergo A Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by Mmlanrehh(m): 11:58am On Feb 10, 2019
#AtikuInKano over d yrs, kwankwasiya movement has been d largest in d entire North.The man @KwankwasoRM is loved in every corner of d north especially in Kano state. somedays I want to be loved by my own people Politics aside how can I achieve this
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by olaniyi0(m): 12:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
torino88:
being young not the only criteria for becoming the president, aside age can u compare sowore to atiku economic wise?
what have we benefited from those ones that are economic wise undecided
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by atikuobi2019nig: 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
Seetto:
Sowore better off as an activist than politician.

I don't know y people are not singing Kingsley monghalu....

Well we have two options either PMB or ATIKU..

For me, my vote is for PMB..

God bless you bro, PMB is a goal
if atiku should come in alot of things will go wrong saraki is already warming up to acquire NNPC

2 Likes

Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by lexy2014: 12:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
tempusfugit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bj9X7ADboo

I beg which one is Benson university?
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by tochyano2: 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
Contact me for your quality body bag......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1XMTLKn6RA
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
Anything you can help me with am a unilorin student exams starts 2mao I have no funds. No foodstuff please am not crying wolf I really need any body help 0072808222
Diamond Bank

Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by Hoodbilonia: 12:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
After sat we go rest
Thief
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
obembet:

Our parents has tried PDP and APC and failed us.. Are u saying we should continue to vote our oppressors?
if everyone saying that he deserved to be given a chance but can't win his polling unit can just give him their votes, I'm sure he'd be very close to winning if he didn't win. I believe Nigeria will be great again someday
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by tempusfugit: 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2019
lexy2014:

I beg which one is Benson university?
is a private university in Benin however the full name is Benson idahosa university!!
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by Hoodbilonia: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Buh u geh money do sub
Snap and upload
Hahahah
Another dull scammer
Tmdbm:
Anything you can help me with am a unilorin student exams starts 2mao I have no funds. No foodstuff please am not crying wolf I really need any body help 0072808222
Diamond Bank
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by quickly: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Seetto:

Obama was an activist- Nigeria needs a fearless leader who will have new ideas and not ppl like Buhari or Atiku.
I wish Nigerians were sensible enough not to vote for either Atiku or Buhari and give fresh ppl a chance.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by Hoodbilonia: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Biu girls na okpo dem be
tempusfugit:
is a private university in Benin however the full name is Benson idahosa university!!
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
olaniyi0:
what have we benefited from those ones that are economic wise undecided
I tire for them o
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by tempusfugit: 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tmdbm:
Diamond Bank
your house seem comfortable and you have some quality ceilings up there. Just an observation!!!
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by Chipink(f): 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Seetto:

Tribalism
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by shakaranews: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2019
Which one is Benson University though.
Meet 10 of your favourite celebrities who look very much alike like twins. Number one will shock you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJdZl-_tcSw
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by Bestboy11513(m): 12:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
Newly Used Oukitel K7 10,000mAh 4GB RAM 64GB ROM android 8.1 call me if your in Lagos 08122988890

Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by Uglymugg: 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
kenny714433:
grin
So finally we made it!
History books will remember us.
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by banio: 12:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
Atiku is a goal.
Atikulation is a go
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by aalangel(f): 12:40pm On Feb 10, 2019
tempusfugit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Bj9X7ADboo

Which one is Benson University How hard is it to add Idahosa?
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by Vzk0058: 12:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by Innocent229(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2019
K
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by tempusfugit: 12:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
aalangel:

Which one is Benson University How hard is it to add Idahosa?
as far you understood perfectly what am referring to, am ok
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by femicyrus(m): 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
kenny714433:
grin
So finally we made it!
this is exactly how we supporting sowore looks at those supporting buhari and atiku.
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by lexy2014: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
tempusfugit:

I no d school. Its at Ugbor, GRA. I was wondering were d author got his Benson university
Re: Sowore addresses students of Benson University by fsho(m): 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2019
I hope you live through what comes next if your Atiku eventually wins. People who do not care about you and are trying to turn Nigeria to their private property. It is evident that Nigerian youths do not want to live a good life. Keep voting for the likes of Atiku and Buhari but complain no more of the life you have been given and the opportunities you have.

If Sowore is still active at this time to election and all you have to say is that someone planted him, I sincerely wish you the best. Your eye go soon clear!
naijapips02:
This guy and Moghalu are just spoilers planted by APC.

Any vote for either of them is a vote for Buhari.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Seeks Extension Of Free Education To Senior Secondary Schools. / Lagos State PDP Chairman, Adedeji Doherty Resigns / INEC: IREV Won’t Fail During Guber Polls, We’ve Activated Second Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.