Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,536 members, 7,840,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

I Will Help To Reform The Nation If Elected. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Help To Reform The Nation If Elected. (254 Views)

My First Executive Order Will Be To Reform The Civil Service -Accord Candidate / Omoyele Sowore: 'Minimum Wage Will Be N100,000 If Elected As President' / Sowore Pledges To Abolish The Senate If Elected President In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Help To Reform The Nation If Elected. by StCockman(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
I will transform the Nation with the help of God and pure-hearted Nigerians. I've been equipped with all the resources to accomplish this task.

Re: I Will Help To Reform The Nation If Elected. by StCockman(m): 12:39pm On Feb 10, 2019
To an artful listener, the seeming babbles of a Toddler is a music to the soul that only the Wise could waltz around but, an Ignoramus would ignore as a noise aggregating the cacophony of the Crickets in symphony, irrespective of the truism and the direct message enshrouded in the symphony as a Toddler knows no lies or subtleties.
There's the 'Sheeple' (99%) and there are the 'Sheeple-Herds' (1%). My article comes with distinction to every reader...
Re: I Will Help To Reform The Nation If Elected. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
What's the name of your party again?

I'm sure your wife won't vote for you sef grin

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Kano / Leah Sharibu's Death Report 'absolutely Fake News' - FG / Nigeria Decides: Three Tips To Stay Safe This Election Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.