Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,336 members, 7,829,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge (3871 Views)

Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso Campaigns In Kano (Pictures) / Peter Obi Presidential Rally In Kano (Pictures & Videos) / Labour Party Town Hall Meeting In Kano (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by naijapips02: 1:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
Note: Atiku is still on his way to the campaign ground.

The people are waiting.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
I talk am Only One Sided Pictures Will Emerge From From Their Laboratory grin grin grin

Very Scanty crowd even from the Pictures you posted, despite the hype on Twitter and Nairaland...

Atiku will be lucky to get half of Jonathan's figure here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by naijapips02: 1:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
I'm buharist from Kano and my earlier prediction about Kano is 60-40 in favour of Buhari. But after seeing Kano stand-still for Atiku today due to kwankwaso factor, I withdrew my prediction and Kano is unpredictable for now.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by naijapips02: 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
On

Tarry here zombies...for your heartbreak is on the way. grin

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by SosaXVLV(m): 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2019
G
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by JasonScoolari: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
grin Kano is pants down for Atiku.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
Thieves

Na that gandollar case I take know say Dem don SELL NIGERIA PANT.
E no fit better again.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by naijapips02: 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
more.

Kano is on a shut down today. Believe me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by genternity(m): 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
I hav said it before and saying it again... Lord instead of buhari to win in 2019,let rapture take place a day to the election in Jesus name Amen

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by mycar: 1:57pm On Feb 10, 2019
smiley
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by naijapips02: 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
papiforreal:
I'm buharist from Kano and my earlier prediction about Kano is 60-40 in favour of Buhari. But after seeing Kano stand-still for Atiku today due to kwankwaso factor, I withdrew my prediction and Kano is unpredictable for now.

Even gandollar is on standbye.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by Kyase(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
I talk am Only One Sided Pictures Will Emerge From From Their Laboratory grin grin grin

Very Scanty crowd even from the Pictures you posted, despite the hype on Twitter and Nairaland...

Atiku will lucky to get half of Jonathan's figure here
It's not today's pictures...
That anambra1son once shared the last picture, tagging it kwankoso in a certain local government....
If you zoom all the banners, you won't see Atiku's aside one grin

In fact check that flyover na baba 4+4 dey there

3 Likes

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by naijapips02: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

[/s]

see painment.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by Braze9(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
Great
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
naijapips02:
more.

Kano is on a shut down today. Believe me.

FAKE Pictures Use Google. grin grin grin

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by gmercy713: 2:01pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kyase:

That anambra1son once shared the last picture, tagging it kwankoso in a certain local government....
If you zoom all the banners, you won't see Atiku's grin

That should be an error on the OP's side.

BTW heard APC Zamfara mega rally is scanty. How true is it?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by megacity: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
Jehovah please deliver us from Buhari as you delivered us from Abacha in Jesus Name

6 Likes

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by ashacot: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
SO THIS IS THE SHUT DOWN. EVEN BUHARI EYEGLASS WILL DEFEAT ANYONE IN KANO

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by naijapips02: 2:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by ashacot: 2:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

BOOM
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by modath(f): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
naijapips02:

Even gandollar is on standbye.

This picture is hilarious.... the monkey "yaket" is faya. cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by Kyase(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
gmercy713:

Error ke, this is a everyday error...
I'm not in zamfara but wait for the video and pictures
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by naijapips02: 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

shut up. we have videos.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1094583482465087488

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by modath(f): 2:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
gmercy713:

Error? Common now.... We all know better....

PDP already know they will lose, the edited footage &pics , fakery etc are to give illusion so they can claim rigging when the loss fall on them...
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by SalamRushdie: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
Kyase:

If you zoom all the banners, you won't see Atiku's aside one grin

In fact check that flyover na baba 4+4 dey there

keep fooling yourself Kyase ..if you are truly Tiv I pity you because you are are a betrayal to your people ...Well I know you are Fulani

1 Like

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by nwanyionitsha: 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

You are looking for what to say, buh, e no go work.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by Ngokobo: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
genternity:
I hav said it before and saying it again...
Lord instead of buhari to win in
2019,let rapture take place a
day to the election in Jesus
name Amen

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by modath(f): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
Why is Obigot missing in Action?

He is not on posters & doesn't go for campaigns as well, he's like hidden slowpoke in the north, why?
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by JasonScoolari: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
Let me compound their misery.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by nwanyionitsha: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Use ait.
Re: Atiku In Kano - Pictures Begin To Emerge by GMPO(m): 2:14pm On Feb 10, 2019
This week APC supporters on media will have more work to do because all the campaign rally left for Atiku this week is back to back with over crowds but for buhari, empty rally await him.this week rally
Buhari:fct, kastina, bayelsa, rivers,Ogun.
Atiku:Ogun, rivers,fct,Lagos and adamawa.
For all those who want nigeria to work again, all hands must be on desk this week to mobilize our people online and in the street to vote Atiku for better nigeria because it is time to GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN.nairaland mods be on standby this week because we nigerians are about to show the world we the citizens own nigeria not any cabal.VOTE ATIKU ABUBAKAR TO GET NIGERIA WORKING AGAIN
NAIRALAND MODS OYA MAKE THIS PICS REACH FRONT PAGE.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disrespectful!!! See African Man Wrapped In Nylon For Deportation (video) / Nigeria Is Now Like Afghanistan Or Iraq(pic) / Soldiers Of The Nigerian Army Are Presently Raiding Oyo Town In Oyo State In A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.