Stats: 3,153,129 members, 7,818,386 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Scary Photo Of A Commercial Plane's Tyre In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scary Photo Of A Commercial Plane's Tyre In Nigeria (1221 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) / Ola Brown Reacts To Peter Obi Flying Economy Class On A Commercial Flight / Rotimi Amaechi Interacts With Passengers In A Commercial Boat At CMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Scary Photo Of A Commercial Plane's Tyre In Nigeria by BornStunner1: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2019
As shared by Musician Alariwo of Africa, He Wrote
'do we need to start looking at tyres now before we board a plane in Nigeria? This is the tyre of a plane and passengers are ready for boarding...This na One of the reasons why I never fly locally..It's all about money and not about the safety of the people'

[img]https://imagizer./v2/xq90/921/YRFDnr.png[/img] Source : http://viralmula.com/2019/02/checkout-sad-state-commercial-planes-tyre-nigeria-photos/

Re: Scary Photo Of A Commercial Plane's Tyre In Nigeria by BornStunner1: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Scary Photo Of A Commercial Plane's Tyre In Nigeria by Viergeachar: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
O my!
Re: Scary Photo Of A Commercial Plane's Tyre In Nigeria by izombie(m): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Oboy just imagine. I flew local on the 31st of december on air peace from lagos to enugu and when we landed in enugu i swore never to fly local airlines again. I entered the plane and immediately i wanted to get out. Inside the plane was smelly, the seat covers are torn, the seats have been rearranged to add more seats. When we started taxiing, the kind noise wey dey come from the wheels was deafening.
No more naija local flights for me.
Re: Scary Photo Of A Commercial Plane's Tyre In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2019
BornStunner1:
As shared by Musician Alariwo of Africa, He Wrote

[img]https://imagizer./v2/xq90/921/YRFDnr.png[/img] Source : http://viralmula.com/2019/02/checkout-sad-state-commercial-planes-tyre-nigeria-photos/

Pls kindly delete this thread or modify it's content!
Except u want me to show you the link where that pics was taken from.. undecided
Re: Scary Photo Of A Commercial Plane's Tyre In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 10, 2019
izombie:
Oboy just imagine. I flew local on the 31st of december on air peace from lagos to enugu and when we landed in enugu i swore never to fly local airlines again. I entered the plane and immediately i wanted to get out. Inside the plane was smelly, the seat covers are torn, the seats have been rearranged to add more seats. When we started taxiing, the kind noise wey dey come from the wheels was deafening.
No more naija local flights for me.

Evidence, otherwise..........
Re: Scary Photo Of A Commercial Plane's Tyre In Nigeria by BornStunner1: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2019
grayht:

Pls kindly delete this thread or modify it's content!
Except u want me to show you the link where that pics was taken from.. undecided

Are you okay?
Re: Scary Photo Of A Commercial Plane's Tyre In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2019
This is a big disaster in waiting. shocked
Re: Scary Photo Of A Commercial Plane's Tyre In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2019
BornStunner1:

Are you okay?

Useless bloggers cheesy
Here's the pics from an American Aircraft..
Same pics Linda ikeji used on her blog.. smh

Re: Scary Photo Of A Commercial Plane's Tyre In Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 5:08pm On Feb 10, 2019
That must have happened on touch down..As someone whobknow aviation well I can assure you no plane or pilot will go airborne with that tyre as it would blow out at taxi sef talkless of touch down
Re: Scary Photo Of A Commercial Plane's Tyre In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Re: Scary Photo Of A Commercial Plane's Tyre In Nigeria by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
Bloggers have a very special portion in hellfire.

Re: Scary Photo Of A Commercial Plane's Tyre In Nigeria by naptu2: 8:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
Fake news rule 8
Re: Scary Photo Of A Commercial Plane's Tyre In Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Nigerians are their own worst enemies. How can someone carry such fake news against his own country?

If police arrest am now he will start forming "activist" like that yeye Deji.

Re: Scary Photo Of A Commercial Plane's Tyre In Nigeria by Mynd44: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

(1)

'NIGERIA Is At Major Crossroad, Vote BUHARI Out'-ibrahim Badamasi Babangida / Abeokuta Ritualist Ayo Kills Online Date / PDP Cheiftain Carpets Omo-agege Over Appointments