Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,629 members, 7,851,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Yoruba People, Let's Gather Together And Decide... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba People, Let's Gather Together And Decide... (363 Views)

Ika People Let's Us Support Our Son Okowa For Vice President. / Buhari: You Can’t Sit In Lagos And Decide For APC / Behold, They Shall Surely Gather Together, But … Nathaniel Adoji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba People, Let's Gather Together And Decide... by cutefy: 4:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
It's no longer news that our brother is re-contesting for the VP post.
And for this reason, we are made to believe that a vote for Buhari is a vote for our brother...

My dear Yoruba people, open your eyes and see clearly... what happened in the last 3yrs plus is a tip of what you will get in the next level. What I mean is this, do thorough research and find out the particular tribe that has been appointed by Buhari...

By the time you are done, you would have observed that there is no hope for the Yorubas in this administration, though the VP is our brother. All the top positions are chaired by the northerners...Chai. .. what a pity and yet we still believe we have a representative in aso rock in the person of osinbajo. The truth is that our brother osinbajo is a threatened species in aso rock. He may even be disposed at the end of the election if APC wins.

Now, let's reason together if this can happen in his first coming, then know it full well that his second coming will be a higher level of what we all experienced in the first coming. This is because the second coming of every politician has always been the most brutal, inhumane and ruthless.

Well, I leave this to your judgment.

But ask your self this question... do you want to vote someone who's so selfish to believe that his tribesmen are more equal than others or someone else who believes in true federalism...? Under the former, you will gain nothing tangible; but under the later, we are certain of growth and development.
Re: Yoruba People, Let's Gather Together And Decide... by chiefolododo(m): 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2019
Let's vote for Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba People, Let's Gather Together And Decide... by izombie(m): 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2019
Op your own brothers will come here now to label you ipob. They will call you a pig just because you don open eye.
Make i just dey observe
Re: Yoruba People, Let's Gather Together And Decide... by Viergeachar: 4:28pm On Feb 10, 2019
izombie:
Op your own brothers will come here now to label you ipob. They will call you a pig just because you don open eye.
Make i just dey observe

By the time you are done, you would have observed that there is no hope for the Yorubas in this administration, though the VP is our brother. All the top positions are chaired by the northerners...Chai. .. what a pity and yet we still believe we have a representative in aso rock in the person of osinbajo. The truth is that our brother osinbajo is a threatened species in aso rock. He may even be disposed at the end of the election if APC wins.

Only a pigiyeasterner 'talks' like the bolded.

The OP is one!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba People, Let's Gather Together And Decide... by backnbeta(f): 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
Surprisingly, a lot of Yoruba folks don't like Buhari and will not vote for him. I really wish the election can be free and fair
Re: Yoruba People, Let's Gather Together And Decide... by GenSpecifics: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2019
I will just leave this here...

Who go know, go know

[img]https://sallyember.files./2014/02/frog-heat-beaker.jpg[/img]

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote For Me I Promise You Won’t Regret It – President Buhari To Nigerians / Gov. Amosun’s Anointed Candidate Adekunle Akinlade Indicts Him While Calling Sta / Igbos Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.