Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,128 members, 7,860,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:39 AM

Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic (4533 Views)

Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed Storm Kano For The Wedding Of Emir Of Kano's Daughter / Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) / See The Moment Buhari Entered Stadium In Kano For His Rally(Video&Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by DLondonboiy: 8:45pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Like I said you are ignorant of a lot of things.

Saturday will come and you will remember my moniker. smiley

I hope you will still be conscious and not on the floor from fainting by then

Hope rigging is not what you zombies are banking on sha? Lol.. Just know that PDP is 7steps ahead in this game...
BTW, tell oshiomole to either run away from Nigeria after Saturday or be prepared to spend the rest of his life in Prison.

We go see after the polls. I hope.. grin

One more thing: This zombie work is full time for you. I was talking with your other moniker officialpdpnig and you were replying me...
How can a sane person use 2difft monikers in the same thread at the same time...?

1 Like

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 10, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Hope rigging is not what you zombies are banking on sha? Lol.. Just know that PDP is 7steps ahead in this game...
BTW, tell oshiomole to either run away from Nigeria after Saturday or be prepared to spend the rest of his life in Prison.

Those to rig are PDP and they have already shown the signs by all the fake news they have been massively spreading everywhere.

The elections are done and dusted.

Sniper may be cheap but its deadly. Don't be tempted to buy one because of the price

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by DLondonboiy: 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Those to rig are PDP and they have already shown the signs by all the fake news they have been massively spreading everywhere.

The elections are done and dusted.

Sniper may be cheap but its deadly. Don't be tempted to buy one because of the price

Till then zom, till then..
Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2019
DLondonboiy:

Till then zom, till then..

Yes till then Supporter of Anini of Adamawa till then

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Officialpdpnig: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2019
DLondonboiy:

One more thing: This zombie work is full time for you. I was talking with your other moniker officialpdpnig and you were replying me...
How can a sane person use 2difft monikers in the same thread at the same time...?

Excuse me? I napu ara? Are you alright?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Asshurbanipal: 9:04pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Again
Rubbish. Atiku is the one contesting not Wike
Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Asshurbanipal: 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:
More
GEJ was stoned in the north in 2015
Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

Rubbish. Atiku is the one contesting not Wike

Tell that to the guys in the screengrabs and especially the guy who said Atiku has lost his vote because of this. Did he not know Atiku is the one contesting and not Wike?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by BuhariAdvocate: 9:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
Gandollar:
This is the only coherent sentence this moniker ever produced. Please always keep it short o grin
Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by IbrahimDamola: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Useless propaganda, dumbohari's camp trying very hard to deceive their skulls that they will not lose in Kano. The Atikulated crowd in Kano today shock them no be small.

grin
Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Asshurbanipal: 9:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Tell that to the guys in the screengrabs and especially the guy who said Atiku has lost his vote because of this. Did he not know Atiku is the one contesting and not Wike?
He us an idiat. Buhari is president and will be ridiculed. That is not an insult on the north. Otherwise apc insult on atku is also insult on the north. Is atiku an inferior northerner? What concern us with the opinion of uninformed dumbas.s
Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2019
Asshurbanipal:

He us an idiat. Buhari is president and will be ridiculed. That is not an insult on the north. Otherwise apc insult on atku is also insult on the north. Is atiku an inferior northerner? What concern us with the opinion of uninformed dumbas.s

Atiku is an inferior northerner side by side with buhari.

That is why Atiku is known as Dan Wahala in the north while buhari is known as Maigaskiya.

The northerners are not fools and if you ridicule someone they are passionate about, you will reap the rewards.

All north knows Atiku is a thief same way they know buhari is a clean man without any stain of fraudulent dealings unlike Atiku.

Even his Adamawa does not like him because of his fraudulent ways and if his people don't like him is it you or others who will?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by omonaijiria: 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I am Igbo so keep your gibberish to yourself.

See your life outside.

O ri aye 're lode bayi

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Asshurbanipal: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Atiku is an inferior northerner side by side with buhari.

That is why Atiku is known as Dan Wahala in the north while buhari is known as Maigaskiya.

The northerners are not fools and if you ridicule someone they are passionate about, you will reap the rewards.

All north knows Atiku is a thief same way they know buhari is a clean man without any stain of fraudulent dealings unlike Atiku.

Even his Adamawa does not like him because of his fraudulent ways and if his people don't like him is it you or others who will?
Ok. Atiku is nigerian loved all over the country. Buhari won in the north but lost overall in previous elections. North central and sw saved him in 2015. Any little vote for atiku from enlightened northerners will send buhari parking
Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2019
wilcox:
I think all this claim and counter claim will be put to rest in less than 10 days so that whoever wins will get to work either by taking Nigeria to the next level or to get Nigeria working again.

Well spoken
Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by Niwdog(m): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2019
Same thing happened to Goodluck during the 2015 election so it's not a big deal

1 Like

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by abduljabbar4(m): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2019
Tetehjewels:
More

I wish you had created a special thread for these pictures so that they will clearly see what we think of pdp, but You dont need to waste your data and energy. We will show them with our votes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by abduljabbar4(m): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2019
Asshurbanipal:
Nonsense. Insult on Buhari us not insult ib the North

An insult on BABA BUHARI is an insult on every true Northerner.

2 Likes

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by abduljabbar4(m): 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2019
DLondonboiy:

They are 7 steps ahead yet they always cry after every whooping by Apc

1 Like

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by deomelo: 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2019
[s]
DLondonboiy:

How would you know the meaning of lifelessness? How?

Wike messed up comparing Buhari to a goat. Thats an insult to all the goats worldwide.

Atiku is a northerner, are you forgetting that? Lol. Tribalism card won't work here boy.

On Saturday, North, West, East, South would collectively make Atiku President. Hehe.

E too sure me..
[/s]

lol @ Igbos shouting lifeless.

The lifeless man is running more rallies than your lazy and incompetent dubai loser

The lifeless man in less than 4 years commissioned more projects than your dubai losers and 16 years of looting and stealing PDP

The lifeless man achieved more than your useless, crooked, corrupt and unpatriotic clowns you call uncles combined..

I hope you are ready to pack hand bang and relocate to Cameroon with athiefKulooter after feb 16..

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Plot In Kano For Presidential Elections revealed! Pic by 0koyibos: 2:57am On Feb 11, 2019
Tetehjewels:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption: Saraki Trail Dino Melaye (Pix) / Meet The Woman Who Converted Adams Oshiomole From Islam To Christianity / BREAKING: AAC Supreme Court Judgement Today May Spell Doom For Obaseki's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.