Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

How To Prepare Homemade Bread Rolls - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Prepare Homemade Bread Rolls (667 Views)

How To Bake Soft & Fluffy Bread Rolls At Home With Your Pot (Photos & Video) / Simple Steps To Prepare Homemade Zobo Wine / How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Prepare Homemade Bread Rolls by Gracevalue: 1:25am On Feb 11, 2019
Bread Rolls a.k.a dinner rolls is a great meal enjoyed by all at all time. It is one of the staple food in Nigeria.

These Bread Rolls are so easy to whip together and you won’t be needing any electric mixer and no much kneading. These dinner rolls are so tasty and very soft, be sure to have the aroma everywhere in the neighborhood. Ever since I started making bread at home, my family doesn’t enjoy the store ones any longer especially my 5 years old son who usually insists on my bread because of this, I usually prepare this at least twice in a week.

Ingredients used

4 Cups flour + 1/4 cup extra for kneading
11/2 Tablespoon Yeast 3 Tablespoon powdered Milk 2 Eggs (1 for Egg wash) 1 Teaspoon Salt 11/4 Cup Warm water 4 Tablespoon Melted margarine 1/4 Cup Sugar + 1 Tablespoon for proofing the Yeast

Instructions

Dissolve the Yeast and little Sugar in warm water

In a large Bowl, combine the flour, salt, milk and the remaining sugar

www.gracevalue.com to continue

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvQJZConSfs

Re: How To Prepare Homemade Bread Rolls by eliok(m): 3:35am On Feb 11, 2019
Re: How To Prepare Homemade Bread Rolls by ipobarecriminals: 3:50am On Feb 11, 2019
cool

(1) (Reply)

How I Made "Ikokore Ijebu" || Water Yam Pottage / Enjoy Seafood Okra Soup With Giant Crab / Dealers Of Thailand Dry Fish!!! Butterfly And Cut-cut Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.