Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Why Ibb Can Never Rule Nigeria Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Ibb Can Never Rule Nigeria Again (669 Views)

Ghana vs Nigeria again / Buhari Will Never Rule Nigeria Again / 22 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ibb Can Never Rule Nigeria Again by Mamajama(m): 3:03am On Aug 23, 2010
IBB The greatest thief of all times can not save his dying wife with all the stolen wealth. He will not steal this election as well and will be humiliated once again in defeat. Gone ar those days MR maradonna when you can buy your way to ASO ROCK. How did you become so rich overnight>? please tell us what happened to the $12 billion Golf oil funds or Dele Giwa and we will spear your life.
Re: Why Ibb Can Never Rule Nigeria Again by mogentle(m): 10:20am On Aug 23, 2010
It seems you have lots of time, as for me, IBB is a none issue.
Polish it, repackage it, rebrand it,No matter what, a devil remains a devil.
IBB is a bad and condemed product. He stinks anywhere he goes.
Who will buy such product?
Re: Why Ibb Can Never Rule Nigeria Again by jamace(m): 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^^
Seconded
Re: Why Ibb Can Never Rule Nigeria Again by Dantala48: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2010
Mamajama:

IBB The greatest thief of all times

Tell me among all the politicians who is not a thief ? Even same situation, you will also loot public funds this is an DNA in all Blackman blood.

jamace:

^^^
Seconded

Be objective and second my statement above.
Re: Why Ibb Can Never Rule Nigeria Again by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2010
waiting for bigb1 - this should be fun cheesy
Re: Why Ibb Can Never Rule Nigeria Again by jamace(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2010
Be objective and second my statement above.

I will not second your statement because there is no DNA gene in the blackman called corruption. It is people like IBB that institutionalised corruption in Nigeria.
Re: Why Ibb Can Never Rule Nigeria Again by Solomon227(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2010
my people stil dont get it. wen Corruption and Cruelty were being callibrated the whole world agreed IBB is the most suited upper boundary. No human can match IBB in stealing, killing, maiming,pinching, any bad thing u can think of that is why it must just be somebody else but definitely not a blook sucking Vampire
Re: Why Ibb Can Never Rule Nigeria Again by jamace(m): 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2010
No show for IBB again. Enough is enough.
Re: Why Ibb Can Never Rule Nigeria Again by BigB11(m): 5:44am On Aug 25, 2010
@poster:
You sound very paranoid and unorganized.

IBB is very focused and knows exactly what is needed to accomplish his goal. You can continue to castigate this man as much as you desire, IBB's goal is not going to be affected. He completely understands what to expect from his haters and pretty much prepared for them.
He will continue to reach out to Nigerians by introducing his plans on how to restore things back to normal and get this country back on the map.
We're not here to fight or exchange words with few folks that refuse to grow, we are here to rescue our lovely country, Nigeria. And we will never stop until our all our goals are accomplished.

(1) (Reply)

Kenya Defies The Un / Jonathan Lacks Political And Economic Focus – Kanti Bello / Nigerians Dying Of Cocaine Burst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.