Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,544 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng (1421 Views)

Online Presidential Poll For LP,PDP And APC Here On Nairaland / Buhari Leads Atiku With Nearly 500,000 Votes For 20 Lgas In Kastina / Buhari Leads In Kaduna After 11 Local Governments’ Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by GoodGovernance: 7:06am On Feb 11, 2019
Nigeriavotes.ng is the most reliable online poll for the 2019 presidential election.The reason is simple:

Unlike other polls thus far,the risk of votes manipulation at nigeriavotes.ng is quite low,because all voters identity,are subjected to verification and authentication processes.

So far,over 11,000 votes have been cast and Buhari is leading others with 42%.Atiku is trailing with 32% and Sowore is at a distant third,at 16% of total votes cast thus far.

https://nigeriavotes.ng/polls/results/2/
Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by Firefire(m): 7:07am On Feb 11, 2019
Laugh grin

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by Donexy16(m): 7:08am On Feb 11, 2019
Firefire:
Laugh grin

Laughing along..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by helinues: 7:10am On Feb 11, 2019
Most reliable gini...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by DrOBD(m): 7:11am On Feb 11, 2019
That site is big time scam. I couldn't vote.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by SpatialKing(m): 7:24am On Feb 11, 2019
GEJ won almost all the online polls then

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by Joshmodest(m): 7:36am On Feb 11, 2019
Seeing sowore at 3rd shows how unreliable this online poll is .....fela durotoye , and Moghalu self go get votes pass sowore....abi Na Sahara reporters organise the polls

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by Nbote(m): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2019
So becos he leads in d polls it's no d most reliable? All anyone has to do to know how "reliable" d poll is jus to view d Rivers state poll lol.. Even Tonye Cole dat has been thrown out of d governorship poll has 11 as against Wike's 15 lol

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by Born2Breed(f): 7:38am On Feb 11, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by onez: 7:38am On Feb 11, 2019
Fake poll. I thought the tyrant's supporters are not in social media?. They don't have internet and use only transistor radio?.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by BuhariAdvocate: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari will lost online poll I don't give damn.the real election is taking place on 16th where Atiku will crying like babe.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by Nbote(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2019
onez:
Fake poll. I thought the tyrant's supporters are not in social media?. They don't have internet and uses only transistor radio?.

Don't mind dem.. Dis APC ppl think Nigerians are as dumb as in 2015..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:53am On Feb 11, 2019
reliable ko, reliable ni

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by dunkem21(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2019
SpatialKing:
GEJ won almost all the online polls then

Stop lying.
Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by Nfora: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2019
Great stuff.

I just voted,q difficult to manipulate.
Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by magoo10(m): 8:58am On Feb 11, 2019
majority of hungry Nigerians are not online to vote let alone afford data.
Buhari is a goner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:04am On Feb 11, 2019
Every sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians are for SAI BABA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by diadem10: 9:07am On Feb 11, 2019
Baba too much projects, we're up for next level jare. We don't want to go back to the Egypt of looting and abandoned projects by pdp
Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by SaiATKUOBI2019: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2019
enter ur room close ur door and think of a tangeble value buhari have added to Nigeria since being voted.
Hope u have investigated the keystone bank and etisalat allegedly acquired by Buhari Family?
Am not here to argue with u, but if am to say! Let's give Atiku a chance, if he messes up we vote him out.Nigeria despite being the poverty capital of the world, also have the highest number of unintelligent, sophisticated illiterate in the world.
People who think they know it all because they are educated not knowing that there's a great difference between "education and intelligence.".
Scientist are educated people but engineers are intelligent one's. (Apologies to my learned scientist out there.)
Reason engineering is simply defined as "the application of scientific knowledge for the benefit of mankind"
Nigerians go to schools to be educated but vote into power the uneducated tout to direct the affairs of the country and also make policy for the country. so sad!
The situation is quite pathetic I must confess!
Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by kujixkujix: 9:18am On Feb 11, 2019
See bobo
Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by solutionsnow: 9:29am On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari's Achievements Atikulates Always Avoid

1. Spending over $5bn- 1.8Trillion naira on oil search in the north: $5b is about 22% of Nigeria's budget. Buhari said he would spend $20b on this same oil search in northern Nigeria. I wonder why Buharit's are not campaigning with this, showing us this achievement, the oil rigs. This is a monumental corruption avenue for APC as the expenditure is shrouded in secrecy, covered by uncle Baru, the NNPC GMD.

2. The absolute victory over corruption in the police, army, custom, civil service, education and the private sector: Buhari has only fought corruption of the previous PDP regime, and those who do not belong to his ethno-religious clan. He made the legislative and judicial arm look evil, while he pampers his corrupt allies.

3. Absolute nepotism of Buhari: when it is time to solicit for votes, he needs it from all regions of Nigeria, but it comes to appointments, the northerners are the best.

4. 20 trillion naira stamp duty deduction: A report form Vanguard newspapers says the 50 naira stamp duty charge deducted since 2016 from deposits made in banks has accumulated to 20 trillion naira and has not been accounted for.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/tsa-and-the-n20trn-unremitted-stamp-duty-question/

5. Subsidy payment on petrol: no budget is made on fuel subsidy, yet payment is made for it. Under-recovery is the term used to veil the whole scrap.
Re: Buhari Leads In The Most Reliable Online Presidential Polls,at Nigeriavotes.ng by SalamRushdie: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2019
If you think I am going to drop my phone number and social media password on your fake site just because I want to poll you must be a joker ....its clear there something APC sponsored about this poll

(1) (Reply)

CNN Shades Buhari And Atiku, Nigerians React / Corps Member Caught While Destroying Ballot Inside Bush Finally Speaks / Nnamdi Kanu New Sex Video Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.