Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,240 members, 7,860,540 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week (12594 Views)

Nigeria Enters COVID-19 Fourth Wave / Anxiety As Supreme Court Rules On Imo Gov Monday / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by ElsonMorali: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2019
oderinlewo:

And u are happy..... Either by hook or crook? Are u kidding me?....May God restore your sanity

I think it is your sanity that is in question here. Can you explain how me, stating a fact means that I agree with it or that I'm happy about it.

See the nearest psychiatrist bro, you need it.
Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by ElsonMorali: 10:44am On Feb 11, 2019
Humility017:

see how naughty you're....
had it been Jonathan rigged the election...would it have been possible for buhari to come on board...?
the biggest corruption and fraud will be rigging this forthcoming election

Naughty? For stating the fact? Don't worry, the facts will bite you in the ass on Sunday after the elections.
Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by ElsonMorali: 10:45am On Feb 11, 2019
onatisi:
you think atiku is fayose or adeleke that apc can just intimidate , abi ?
just wait and see

What do you know?

Who has the power of incumbency?
Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by ElsonMorali: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2019
skales67:

And that hook or crook is what will put buhari in trouble. He even knows this himself

What trouble?

All I see is a bit of an unrest across the zones that would be expecting Atiku to win just because they voted for him.

After that it's every man for himself.
Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by bender79: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2019
4+4#next level. Atiku will not be president I have seen it in my dream

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 11, 2019
All the atikulators, I hope una no go run commot from nairaland after inec announce the results o. Please I am begging you guys. By the way, Sai Baba all the way!!!
Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2019
ElsonMorali:

What trouble?

All I see is a bit of an unrest across the zones that would be expecting Atiku to win just because they voted for him.

After that it's every man for himself.

It is as simple as ABC but they will learn the simple lesson on saturday.
Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 11, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

My answer still stands at implementing what the previous admin put in place. Kudos to the past admin for initiating them and thumbs up for this admin for not abandoning= them and implementing them.

You left my actual question unanswered, the last paragraph.
Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by tesppidd: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2019
HeyCorleone:

Hence its also stupid to say Buhari has won the election based on the crowd that came out for him since they are less than 5% of the state population.
Yes it is.

But who da fuc said so?
Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by mknigeriagreat: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2019
eddiebruk:

You left my actual question unanswered, the last paragraph.

My question still stands. WHAT ANTI CORRUPTION POLICY HAS THIS ALMIGHTY CORRUPTION FIGHTER IMPLEMENTED TO CONTINUE HIS CORRUPTION FIGHT WHEN HE LEAVES OFFICE? EVEN HIS ALMIGHTY TOOL (EFCC) WAS A RESULT OF THE SAME PAST ADMIN. Answer my question and I will forever hold it.

No need to forever hold it we can always have matured conversation like we are doing. One of them looks so elementary but has worked greatly and that is the whistle blowing strategy. I have a reserved feeling not all whistle blown and found true were made open to the general public. You can't argue it that there are some so called ''untouchables'' that the moment you make mention of their names the country explodes(like the people from the south-south all in the name of he is our brother and she is our sister leave her/him alone)

The two anti-corruption agencies we have(EFCC and ICPC) if really functional/effective and on top of their games are good enough for us. The reform being done to them due to heavy corruption practices within these two agencies is app-laudable. That is what I think sha.
Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by tesppidd: 11:22am On Feb 11, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Ignoramus of the highest order. That yesterday's crowd not more than 100k? Anuofia

Do you know what 100 thousand is?

Okay lemme oblige you and agree 200,000.

That is still only 4% isn't it?

Goat!
Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by natznext(m): 11:42am On Feb 11, 2019
eddiebruk:

Who’s Policy is TSA? What corruption Policy will continue his corruption fight when he leaves office? BVN, TSA, NATIONAL IDENTITY, among others were PDP’s Policies to tackle corruption, which has this Administration implemented to help fight corruption when they leave office?

I'll tell you...
They replace every key position holder from the south with a Northerner

Herdsmen have been upgraded to be above the law

They still pay subsidy after they raised pms price to 145/L

Made millions loose career Jobs and gave a few hundred thounds NPower without a career path

They shared Abacha loot and still went ahead to borrow

That's the few i can remember, hope i have been able to answer your question

Anyone with contrary answers should request to meet me in person and not hide behind a keyboard, i won't reply
Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by mafluxfire: 11:52am On Feb 11, 2019
in ATIKU we trust
Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by ikorodureporta: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
I'm not bothered. Both of them are northerners, so anything dem like dem do to themselves. All of you screaming Atifkulooted, if him enter, we all go see the result in less than 4yrs...
Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by hisexcellency34: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
Go back to sleep joor

bender79:
4+4#next level. Atiku will not be president I have seen it in my dream
Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by Kpartners: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Bubu all the way and this analogy below sweetens me.

Multiplier effect of corruption

1. A young man works for one of the state ministries. His salary is 120K. He makes 15,000 everyday on this desk (N75k a week) engaging in corrupt practices. As a result, he spends the daily cash as he cares. Living large and far above his legitimate income.

2. He visits the local joint every evening and buys drinks for friends, and area boys. They hail him. He is married, but has two girlfriends. His "income" is enough to take care of them. The Asun seller at his favorite joint is happy, the joint owner is happy.

3. Everyone was benefiting from his "income". Friends, family, area boys, joint owner, Asun seller, girlfriends, wife and his church. Life was good.

4. Then suddenly the ministry implemented the Treasury Single Account (TSA) at the beginning of PMB administration. His extra "income" disappeared and he had to adjust to the reality of event and live within his real income. That wasn't easy.

5. Initially he reduced his daily visit to the joint to 3 days a week and stopped buying drinks for everyone. He reduced he plates of Asun. The Asun seller started to find it hard to sell a full goat each day and resorted to buy half.

6. The young man's girlfriends started to feel the heat too. No more iPhone 10. The joint owner noticed a drop in sales. The young man finally stopped visiting the joint after a month. The area boys started feeling his absence. The effect cascaded down.

7. The young man started spending more time at home with his wife and kids. The family had to readjust to the reality of the new normal. His hair stylist noticed the young man suddenly stopped tipping. He will even wait for his N200 change after haircut.

8. Things are different. Times are hard, they all cry. The young man is blaming Buhari, his wife is blaming Buhari, the area boys are blaming Buhari, the girlfriends are saying Buhari must go, the joint owner is saying Buhari killed the "economy"

9. The Asun seller is cursing Buhari, the hair stylist is insisting Buhari is too old to rule. This is the story of our nation where corruption fuels the "economy". Those who are not engaging in it are benefiting from it.

10. This tread is not about Buhari's achievement or failure, but rather about the "multiplier" effect of corruption and how we have built a system largely driven by corruption. It's about policy implication (good or bad). It's about the choices we have made.

Finally, the young man had to withdraw his kids from what he called expensive primary school his kids attend. He added:"what are they teaching them there sef " Obasanjo didn't go to a private school. I just laughed

My Take:
Most of the so called rich men and women in Nigeria before now were feeding fat on the populace, imaging a level 15 officer in a state ministry sponsoring two of his/her children's education in Europe but when TSA came to effect, free money dried up but Buhari was blamed for the inability to fund children in Europe! Awon ole jati -jati, ofan a je l'oju onile.
And from the TSA Buhari's son buys a power bike for 75 million naira, and millions of pounds spent in London hospital and no panadol at Aso rock clinic
Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
yes nigerians will be ready n anxious on this next move.....but the people knows where to cast their votes and choice come Feb 16.....this is the biggest election so far in nigerian history.....
A TITAN vs a TITAN, a northerner vs a northerner, a FULANI man vs his fellow FULANI man.....two gladiators. ..the dice is cast..Feb 16 loading
Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by onatisi(m): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
ElsonMorali:

What do you know?

Who has the power of incumbency?
power of incumbency that couldn't save gej will now save buhari because he is a demigod , abi ? just wait and see

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by amidel(m): 3:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
anjigirl:
The reason you guys are getting articulated is beyond me. We are talking about two hardened criminals here, both Atiku and Obi
I need proof on this claim...

I am for Kingsley Moghalu.
Re: Buhari Or Atiku: Anxiety, As Nigeria Enters Crucial Week by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
amidel:

I need proof on this claim...

I am for Kingsley Moghalu.

Wonderful Opportunity In Real Estate Biz -Admission Open Strictly For The Passionate

Hello Men and Ladies,

YOU WORK as a Marketer for a Bank or Firm.
And You are given a target of about #10m to #30m to meet Monthly.
Your Salary is 50k - 200k.
� You leave Your house very early.
�Work for at least 8 hours, receive insults & even get sexually harassed by potential Clients.
� Get home late and don't have time to prepare even a decent meal
�No time for Family/husband/ wife/children/Friends
� Your health is going down & You need to sleep.
� No real Savings to Your name
�You can't afford a Vacation
� Neither can You afford a Shopping spree @ Shoprite sef
� No time for God.

YET at the end of the day, week and month, you make millions for Your Employer.
My Dear, one day, Your 'engine' will quench out of stress.
And Your Employer will quietly replace You. Asap

Why not use all those ginger & build something worthwhile for Yourself? Be your OWN boss with HIGHER PAY & LESS STRESS.
It's not all about 'HARD WORK' but 'SMART WORK'

Are You ready to EARN what You really DESERVE by joining us today?

Comment I AM READY and I will help you get started

For further inquiry, check my signature below and click on the WhatsApp chat link or;
Call/WhatsApp +2348027390046, 08034113771.
email: forbeshomes.ng@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Open Grazing Ban: We’re Open For Discussion, Miyetti Allah Tells Ortom / Falana: Lagos Parking Levy Illegal, Should Be Withdrawn / Military To Re-open Nigeria-Niger Border Roads To Facilitate Farming & Trade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.