Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Revival Hour ; God Is Never Late !!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revival Hour ; God Is Never Late !!! (253 Views)

Revival Hour Evening Sermons : The Mystery Of Names (Part 3) / Revival Hour ; God's Plan / Revival Hour ; Do Not Be Conformed To This World!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revival Hour ; God Is Never Late !!! by TheRevivalist(m): 9:15am On Feb 11, 2019
Good Morning...

Reviving Message: God is Never Late!!
Text: Isaiah 55:11
When your problems get tougher, your miracle gets bigger. It's a sign of victory when you are at the dead end, and nothing seems to be happening. That's when God likes to show up and manifest His supremacy over the enemies. No matter how much the devil has afflicted you when God shows up, He can transform your life in seconds, minutes, hours etc no case is to big for God to handle, He has done it b4, He will do it again for you in Jesus Name (Amen).
Both historically and scriptural has shown how God is never late in intervening in His Children's predicaments. Below are some examples:
- God made a way where there wasn't any for Moses and the israelites at the red sea, to pass through and again closed it, while killing their enemies in that same route.
- When abraham and his wife thought they cudnt have a child anymore, God suprised them and even multiplied the blessings of abraham.
- God disgraced goliath with young david before the israelites when he and his people thought they had won the battle.
- Lazarus was already dead when Jesus came and resurrected him.
And so on like that.
God doesn't derive joy in seeing His children suffer for long before intervening, He only allows them go through those tribulations so as to strengthen their faith in Him and develop them more spiritually. When God doesn't come on your expected time, it's becos He wants to come in a bigger way than you expect and shame all your enemies while manifesting his Awesome Power.
Don't give up, keep praying and believing in God. Be faithful in doing His Will and He will Surely answer you for His Promises in Your life shall surely come to pass.
Prayers
- O God of Israel, make a way where there seems to be no way for me in Jesus name.
- O God my Father, let my enemies die by their swords in Jesus Name.
- O God arise and declare your divine judgement upon all my stubborn pursuers In Jesus Name.
- Every dry bone of (mention your problems), in my life, die in Jesus name.

Have A Blessed Day
Shalom.
Re: Revival Hour ; God Is Never Late !!! by TheRevivalist(m): 3:43am On Mar 05, 2019
TheRevivalist:
Good Morning...

Reviving Message: God is Never Late!!
Text: Isaiah 55:11
When your problems get tougher, your miracle gets bigger. It's a sign of victory when you are at the dead end, and nothing seems to be happening. That's when God likes to show up and manifest His supremacy over the enemies. No matter how much the devil has afflicted you when God shows up, He can transform your life in seconds, minutes, hours etc no case is to big for God to handle, He has done it b4, He will do it again for you in Jesus Name (Amen).
Both historically and scriptural has shown how God is never late in intervening in His Children's predicaments. Below are some examples:
- God made a way where there wasn't any for Moses and the israelites at the red sea, to pass through and again closed it, while killing their enemies in that same route.
- When abraham and his wife thought they cudnt have a child anymore, God suprised them and even multiplied the blessings of abraham.
- God disgraced goliath with young david before the israelites when he and his people thought they had won the battle.
- Lazarus was already dead when Jesus came and resurrected him.
And so on like that.
God doesn't derive joy in seeing His children suffer for long before intervening, He only allows them go through those tribulations so as to strengthen their faith in Him and develop them more spiritually. When God doesn't come on your expected time, it's becos He wants to come in a bigger way than you expect and shame all your enemies while manifesting his Awesome Power.
Don't give up, keep praying and believing in God. Be faithful in doing His Will and He will Surely answer you for His Promises in Your life shall surely come to pass.
Prayers
- O God of Israel, make a way where there seems to be no way for me in Jesus name.
- O God my Father, let my enemies die by their swords in Jesus Name.
- O God arise and declare your divine judgement upon all my stubborn pursuers In Jesus Name.
- Every dry bone of (mention your problems), in my life, die in Jesus name.

Have A Blessed Day
Shalom.

(1) (Reply)

RELATIONSHIP 202 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 25/03/19 / Is God Everywhere?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.