Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos (50354 Views)

Senate President Akpabio Pays Thank You Visit To Wike (Photos) / PDP Governors Arrive Port Harcourt, Receive Warm Welcome By Gov. Wike (photos) / Emeka Ihedioha Visits Governor Wike - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by senatordave1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
deboysben:
you will humble a week today.
Its just 5 more days boy.my anger is that after buhari prevail,you will still be arguing blindly.
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by AnalQueenluci: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
richidinho:
Port Harcourt Oloshos, which one be significant girls again

they have graduated from small girl with big god

Olosho and packaging is like Buhari and dementia
shame on u mr
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I'm at the studio already working, your father ewu Gambia...onye nzuzu
yea! you are at the studio on Nairaland grin more like you are in your pit latrine. jobless studio i guess.

Studio my butt!
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by senatordave1(m): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
OMEGA009:
See significant girls
But electorally insignificant.on 16th,they will be on top of different men.

1 Like

Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by senatordave1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
herich:

Why do most APC supporters always come to this conclusion.
Seems you have never voted.
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by lielbree: 12:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
dainformant:
Yesterday, some ladies took to the streets of Port-Harcourt, Rivers state capital to campaign for the re-election of governor Nyesom Wike.

The ladies who were led by Nengi Ibifuro Jumbo, urged the people to vote for the incumbent governor due to his strides and achievements in the state.

Meanwhile, governor Nyesom Wike has declared that the party is sure of victory in the state.

Governor Wike made this declaration Saturday at Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic, Rumuola, venue of the Obio/Akpor Local Government Area Campaign Rally.

Watch the video below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/slay-queens-take-to-the-streets-of-port-harcourt-to-campaign-for-wike.html
You are sick in the head! How dare you refer to these women as prostitutes? Obviously your mother is a prostitute hence u think every woman is one.
I don't care if a get banned for this statement by nl.
You don't know these ladies yet u tag them as slay queens which connotes prostitutes.

Fùck you
Fùck nl admin for approving such a misleading headline
You guys are nothing but sons of bìtches/slay queens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by dayleke: 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
I wonder how much was paid to them....
Well, at all at all , na im no good.
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by PotatoSalad(m): 12:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
y all dis hate on ladies
So being real is now hate? Welcome to 2019
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by Corroro: 12:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
The elections just got real

Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by kiddoiLL(m): 12:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
gypsey:
yea! you are at the studio on Nairaland grin more like you are in your pit latrine. jobless studio i guess.

Studio my butt!
I have access to my phone while I record and do my works... Get a life, lazy broke as nigga...ain't wasting my time replying you anymore
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by nickxtra(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Let the guard thier pants very well o
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by mathong: 12:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atikulation this Saturday would be Congratulation....

Comes Rain Comes shine unless they won't tell us the koko...

This Guy is taking over in style.... Just look at selected Benz girls dragging attentions... Who has the video?
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by ikombe: 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
jamezman:
Ahswear if I did didn't join this campaign and Enjoy the head of my life...

Lemme bath naked....

Anyways Atikulation is the theme song....
grin
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by herich(m): 12:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
senatordave1:

Seems you have never voted.

Shallow question.
For your low life, I've not voted before.
OK lemme help you, in 2015, I didn't vote due to change of location and didn't bother to get PVC. but now, I just collected my PVC last week to send your demented dunce master to where he belongs to...
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by pally123: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2019
Akanapiaigwe:
fresh puccys
Not too fresh sha. No be phc again?
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by Awesomefred32(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
NaijaMutant:
See freshness grin

Atikulated babes tongue

grin grin
PH baes rocks
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I have access to my phone while I record and do my works... Get a life, lazy broke as nigga...ain't wasting my time replying you anymore
yea, so you claim, how the fuvk do i know? grin

I refuse to get a life, keep telling yourself that i am a broke ass nigga! if it makes you feel better. grin your Juvenile utterances tells all about you.

Yes! quit replying me, Best decision you ever made. Good luck!! grin
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by senatordave1(m): 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
herich:

Shallow question.
For your low life, I've not voted before.
OK lemme help you, in 2015, I didn't vote due to change of location and didn't bother to get PVC. but now, I just collected my PVC last week to send your demented dunce master to where he belongs to...
Your vote will not count,atiku support is shallow
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by herich(m): 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
senatordave1:

Your vote will not count,atiku support is shallow
In your shallow mind

Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by michoim(m): 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Prostitutes
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by flowx(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
Akanapiaigwe:
fresh puccys
. Guy you get mouth o. See plenty likes that you gather because of your trash comment. Anyway, gullible Nigeria youth like anything senseless.
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by Pizzle1234(m): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Abeg make dem declare free sex na grin grin
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by Martin0(m): 2:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
gypsey:
I wonder how much they were paid undecided
na 2k na
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by adehsenior(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
South South is PDP, PDP is South South. We are OBIdiently ArTIKULAted.
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by MeeLan: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
so, any fairly used woman wearing tight jeans is now a slay queen?
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by mtstyle(m): 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by AfroBlue(m): 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
politics aside

Slay Queens? sad

all that bleach and brazilian is extremely worrisome. shocked

cry
Re: Slay Queens Take To The Streets Of Port-Harcourt To Campaign For Wike. Photos by banio: 4:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Akanapiaigwe:
fresh puccys

Hnmmm
Pusssy that sweat has made odorous vent. Except the fishy smell coming out of the vent is the pheromone that turns you on

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu: Nigerians Wanted Lesser Of Three Evils But Got The Best - Seun Kuti / Break Down Of September 2016 Allocation To States / Yakubu Gowon And His Wife, Victoria, In London In June 1973 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.