Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me (32356 Views)

PDP Rally: How Adamawa People Welcomed Atiku (Videos) / Aerial View Of Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Oyo (Video) / See How Ekiti People Welcomed Atiku In Ekiti State-photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by midolian(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2019
1. The crowd is nothing compared with the crowd that welcomed Buhari

2. The capacity of the campaign venue is a maximum of 40,000. If out of the millions of registered voters in Kano, a meagre 40,000 came to grace the rally, it shouldn’t mean anything to those who use reason.

3. Assuming #5000 was given to each person at the campaign venue (as alleged in some quarters and confirmed by some people in the Kwankwasiyyah group), a piffling sum of #200,000,000 would have been more than enough to gather such crowd.
I call this piffling not because I am wealthy but because Atiku spent much more than that during the PDP presidential primaries. He was confirmed to have given each delegate $5,000. Atiku got a total number of 1,532 votes during the PDP presidential primaries, so I will be limiting my calculation to this number on the assumption that those who voted for him were the only beneficiaries of the money (which can’t be true). If $5,000 was given to a delegate, the total amount spent would have been at least 2.7billion naira... (I used 360 as the exchange rate)

4. What he spent on just a hundred and fifty delegates can garner much more people than we saw yesterday. As we all know, the PDP is a party filled with people who are media freaks and would do anything to have a good image on social media rather than in reality.

5. What should be worrisome to the PDP(if they are thoughtful) is the fact that over 90% of the crowd were on red caps, which means if you don’t belong to the kwankwasiyyah movement, there is high likelihood that you don’t do Atiku..

6. A friend of mine who happens to belong to this movement told me clearly yesterday that, even if they were not paid, majority of them would have gone to welcome Atiku and cronies just because they wouldn’t want Kwankwaso to be disgraced...but this doesn’t change the fact that those who will be voting for Buhari in the presidential election are in the majority.

7. Kano State is so populated that even if the devil goes there for campaign, he would get at least 30,000 people to welcome him.

Thank you

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8726606_8641706img20190131181015jpeg23a2717e1cbae958afea447ac675f78d_jpeg99642c0c2ed8899a1d9856bcba3f6c86
Buhari in Kano

Atiku in Kano

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by bedspread: 9:36am On Feb 11, 2019
The Above is the Definition of Self Consoling! Nothing more!

364 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by naunasabi: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2019
How the table has turned.

Now the crowd means nothing to you but before it was a sign of love for Bubu? grin

292 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by bubu2019: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2019
a beg go borrow sence

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by Clerverly: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2019
grin grin grin

28 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by afroniger: 9:40am On Feb 11, 2019
midolian:

lalasticlala

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8726606_8641706img20190131181015jpeg23a2717e1cbae958afea447ac675f78d_jpeg99642c0c2ed8899a1d9856bcba3f6c86

Bro. Don't disturb yourself. I just pity all them PDP folks jubilating already because na their type no dey fit handle the agony of defeat. Fg better ban sniper else too many people may commit suicide because they've worked themselves up so much that their heart just won't be able to cope with Atiku's impending loss.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 11, 2019
naunasabi:
How the table has turned.

Now the crowd means nothing to you but before it was a sign of love for Bubu? grin
Midolian is clearly as confused as his mentor Mumummadu Bugharia.

Cc Lzaa sarrki velocity25 pointzerom

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by BuhariAdvocate: 9:41am On Feb 11, 2019
You're absolutely right .

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by dessywayne(m): 9:43am On Feb 11, 2019
Proudly Atikulated grin

76 Likes

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by SouthEastFacts: 9:45am On Feb 11, 2019
Zombiez since yesterday have been crying themselves to death. This is the 11th thread on Atiku.

FYI, we are not asking Atiku to win NW, we are only asking him to split the votes which he is going to do even massively.

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by Nbote(m): 9:58am On Feb 11, 2019
Oga if it meant nothing to U and ur fellow im.bes U wouldn't b creating a thread about it.. I can imagine d kind of chest pain U ppl are in ryt now... Sorry U hear

139 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by thatNUPEboy: 10:24am On Feb 11, 2019
Apt!

PMB Sak!

2 Likes

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by abduljabbar4(m): 10:47am On Feb 11, 2019
What i dont even undersrand is why some people in a faraway land act like they know better than whats going on around you. I just pity Atiku cos a lot of my friends attended his rally but only 2 are voting Atiku.

Lets see what mallam kyankyaso can do against Mai Gaskiya

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:58am On Feb 11, 2019
Unfortunately, our brothers from the yeast do not see it this way. Many people wont live to witness guber elections because of heartbreak

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by izombie(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari gathers crowd, it's love. Atiku gathers more crowd than buhari, they were bought. Op says atiku's crowd pull means nothing to him but he created about it.
Zombies are incurable. Buhari is daurarising this saturday.

83 Likes

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by midolian(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2019
izombie:
Buhari gathers crowd, it's love. Atiku gathers more crowd than buhari, they were bought. Op says atiku's crowd pull means nothing to him but he created about it.
Zombies are incurable. Buhari is daurarising this saturday.

I actually created the thread to enlighten many of you so you don't do something funny when Buhari is easily declared winner. You guys know nada

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2019
bedspread:
The Above is the Definition of Self Consoling! Nothing more!
He is consoling himself.
These clown will never stop amazing us.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:12am On Feb 11, 2019
nkaso oni ndi no na afufu grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by gurunlocker: 11:16am On Feb 11, 2019
Any time zombies see heartbreaking crowd, they will start analyzing like a pro.

They will remember how crowd means nothing, how much the field capacity is, amount likely to be paid, the number of people that welcomed GEJ in last election.

Bro, this is 2019! People have seen and experienced the rubbish and scam CHANGE (Most forgot to ask if it was positive or negative change).

This is between 2 Northerners with almost same features. Buhari has done worst things than what GEJ did to be kicked out, even Nigeria is more divided now under the dullard.

When bad things happen, it all seems normal because it's Buhari (Fulani terrorists, militants killing, Boko Haram, python dance, benue massacre etc).

If he deserve 2nd term, his achievements will speak for him and not him begging for votes. Also, it's hard to continue with a ceremonial president who's being controlled, not having balanced mental health state and has acted to be bias in his 4 years.

Leave it to sane Nigerians to decide their next President, stick to your weakling lord! grin grin

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by Millz404(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2019
First Stage of Grief

14 Likes

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by DigitalBot: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2019
That means Buhari own means nothing too ko?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by nNEOo(m): 11:19am On Feb 11, 2019
grin
Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by ClearFlair: 11:19am On Feb 11, 2019
We are sending Atiku and his rented crowds back to sender.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by tribalistseun: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2019
midolian:

2. The capacity of the campaign venue is a maximum of 40,000. If out of the millions of registered voters in Kano, a meagre 40,000 came to grace the rally, it shouldn’t mean anything to those who use reason.

3. Assuming #5000 was given to each person at the campaign venue (as alleged in some quarters and confirmed by some people in the Kwankwasiyyah group), a piffling sum of #200,000,000 would have been more than enough to gather such crowd.
I call this piffling not because I am wealthy but because Atiku spent much more than that during the PDP presidential primaries. He was confirmed to have given each delegate $5,000. Atiku got a total number of 1,532 votes during the PDP presidential primaries, so I will be limiting my calculation to this number on the assumption that those who voted for him were the only beneficiaries of the money (which can’t be true). If $5,000 was given to a delegate, the total amount spent would have been at least 2.7billion naira... (I used 360 as the exchange rate)

4. What he spent on just a hundred and fifty delegates can garner much more people than we saw yesterday. As we all know, the PDP is a party filled with people who are media freaks and would do anything to have a good image on social media rather than in reality.

5. What should be worrisome to the PDP(if they are thoughtful) is the fact that over 90% of the crowd were on red caps, which means if you don’t belong to the kwankwasiyyah movement, there is high likelihood that you don’t do Atiku..

6. A friend of mine who happens to belong to this movement told me clearly yesterday that, even if they were not paid, majority of them would have gone to welcome Atiku and cronies just because they wouldn’t want Kwankwaso to be disgraced...but this doesn’t change the fact that those who will be voting for Buhari in the presidential election are in the majority.

7. Kano State is so populated that even if the devil goes there for campaign, he would get at least 30,000 people to welcome him.

Thank you

Buhari in Kano

Atiku in Kano

underestimate Kwankwoso at your own risk. Kano na 50-50

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by Pidginwhisper: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2019
grin
Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by yomi961: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2019
Bmc having sleepless nights, some one is in sifia pains

18 Likes

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by Ayoswit(f): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2019
OBIdiently ATIKUlating grin

6 Likes

Re: Why The Crowd That Welcomed Atiku In Kano Means Nothing To Me by Originality007: 11:20am On Feb 11, 2019
midolian:

Thank you

Buhari in Kano

Atiku in Kano

epistle of a pained man

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Arrived Delta State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos / Kanu: Court Declines FG’s Request For Adjournment In Stay Of Execution Hearing / President Hassan Rouhani Calls Buhari Over Army/shiite Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.