Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body (39298 Views)

McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous / Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Benscolari: 12:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
The unified boxing champion shared the photo earlier on Instagram today. Check it out wink
Great to see the chap being proud of his roots...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtvRhrEFAXj/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=pguifav14922

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Abfinest007(m): 12:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
love for my country weather bad or good bcus d best u can be in another man's land is a glorified refugee

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by mysportdab: 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
AJ grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Emmyk(m): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Not new.

10 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by EaglesT(m): 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nice
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by sammyj: 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Truly Nigerian !!! wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by cleary: 1:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
My people, please help me, I'm a student in 2nd year, I returned to school yesterday despite my parents not having any money to give me to go to back to school with. I had to come back because there are rumours that we will comence exams soon. Please sir/ma, any little help I can get will be appreciated. I haven't eaten since morning and I'm feeling sick. pls help me no matter how small. May God reward you. Amen
PS: I was a guest, I just opened opened this account solely to get aid from anyone touched enough to assist me. God bless you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Authoreety: 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
I hope he has atikulated tooo??

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by DonroxyII: 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
This ain't news now .... e don tey!!

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Manuel69: 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
Is he gambling?

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by jamaicabakare(m): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ok
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by deboysben(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atiku we know for now

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by martineverest(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
this isn't new na...he has been showing it since immemorial

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by kolafolabi(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
I guess OP just seeing it cos it's always been there for a long time..

8 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Amuluonyenaego: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
NA OUR OWN HE BE cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Gleefreak125(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Any fan who doesn't know this before ain't a real fan. He's got that tattoo all along. Abeg no be today. Thanks for reminding us anyways. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by dominique(f): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
It has always been there

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by endeavor(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
it's been long i saw map of Africa. it's gradually fading away.
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Seb4luv1: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Drop your account
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by dipopooo(m): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
And so? As if he just drew the tattoo
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Justbeingreal(m): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
undecided

Are you just seeing this tattoo or what...

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Seb4luv1: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
:'drop your account (
cleary:
My people, please help me, I'm a student in 2nd year, I returned to school yesterday despite my parents not having any money to give me to go to back to school with. I had to come back because there are rumours that we will comence exams soon. Please sir/ma, any little help I can get will be appreciated. I haven't eaten since morning and I'm feeling sick. pls help me no matter how small. May God reward you. Amen
PS: I was a guest, I just opened opened this account solely to get aid from anyone touched enough to assist me. God bless you
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by N0favors: 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Abfinest007:
love for my country weather bad or good bcus d best u can be in another man's land is a glorified refugee
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by fastseo: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atiku is a thief, atiku is a thief...yes we know ,leave him alone.after all they told us our saviour will come like a thief!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Justbeingreal(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin
fastseo:
Atiku is a thief, atiku is a thief...yes we know ,leave him alone.after all they told us our saviour will come like a thief!!!
iF we actually wanna go with the scripture you are right you know...
Sarcasm on point...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by omoteacher(m): 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
shocked shocked shocked :

He has always identify with his root. No be Tokunbo but Tiwa nTiwa.
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by allthingsgood: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
i cant believe this guy was my junior in secondary school

very young awkward butty boy then lol

But also very humble and kind. we knew him as femi joshua back then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by mjbaba: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
We know now.

Old gist

Mtschewww

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by Lllioj: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Bdhs
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by oboy81: 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
Fvck him
Re: Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
and so?who the tattoo help or are you trying to glorify tattoos on one's body.I hold nothing against the champ but such post dnt deserve front page ooo
.wetin I won hear be say.....APC Vs PDP on Saturday, who go win?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Eto'o Celebrates AFCON Title With Cameroon. Photos / Voting Breakdown: Messi Votes For Ronaldo But Not Vice Versa, Both Snub Van Dijk / Injured Segun Oduduwa Abandoned After Career Threatening Injury (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.