Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest (32783 Views)

Isreal Adesanya: I Didn’t Sleep Well Before The Fight / Anthony Joshua Has Tattoo Of Map Of Africa, Nigeria On His Body / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by Chelsea82: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2019
The Last Style Bender Israel Adesanya Says In His Post Interview after becoming UFC world Champion.

In the interview Israel said,

"I have a tattoo of Nigeria with a lion inside it on my chest, So when i was fighting this Championship Belt Fight i just kept in saying repeatedly in Yoruba 'Aya bi Ekun' Because i have a lion heart and i was willing to die"

Israel Adesanya has really made Nigeria proud.

Watch Video Below and see how he defeated his opponent here.

Source:

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/i-have-tattoo-of-nigeria-with-lion.html?m=1

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by Chelsea82: 8:56am On Apr 14, 2019
Watch Full Video From HERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by loopman: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2019
Aya bi ekun!!! grin cheesy

43 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 14, 2019
This guy is a maestro

23 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by KevMitnick: 11:17am On Apr 14, 2019
Nice one Israel Adesanya, the Last Style Bender. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by michlins(m): 11:46am On Apr 14, 2019
Don't come to Nigeria because one police go arrest you and claim it's not our culture to have tatoos

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by Babanlagenius: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2019
Warrior

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:11pm On Apr 14, 2019
This dude is a super fighter!

If you've not watched his fights, you're missing big deal!

He's so much fun to watch!

Congratulations to the last stylebender...

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by MasonKendall(m): 3:00pm On Apr 14, 2019
Chelsea82:
Lalasticlala

Why you dey call Lala? NA snake be this?

5 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by Keziehenry(m): 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2019
ok fed sars over to you
Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by fredoooooo: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
Better pikin to laya bi ekun grin

5 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2019
Good one Israel.

You are the true definition of LION HEART!

All the very best for the future man!

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
In essence, he is on a success or suicide mission.

It is the only way great success has ever been achieved.

1 Like

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by Starboytwo(m): 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Isreal you mean iPod people
Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by crazyABO(m): 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2019
Dude is good
Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by thelifepagesng(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
Niceee
Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by olajizz01(m): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
This dude is a super fighter!

If you've not watched his fights, you're missing big deal!

He's so much fun to watch!

Congratulations to the last stylebender...
Very true,he won all his fight watched.

11 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by hisexcellency34: 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2019
proud of u my guy. He doesnt joke with Naija at all. Even said 'sho mo age mi ni?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by DonCortino: 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2019
No come Nigeria o, our police go arrest you.
Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by TeeJaywest(m): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2019
Wa serey omo oduduwa...
Naija �� Boy to the World �

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 14, 2019
nice one, all HAIL the CHAMP!

PROUDLY YORUBA!

PROUDLY NIGERIAN!

PROUDLY AFRICAN!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by Chinashopping84: 5:15pm On Apr 14, 2019
Does it matter.we sell Chinese rmb
Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by Elemosho478: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
You shall Reign Long Bro

6 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by Funaki: 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2019
michlins:
Don't come to Nigeria because one police go arrest you and claim it's not our culture to have tatoos

tattoo that my grandmother has grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by kaen1317: 5:21pm On Apr 14, 2019
Things have since changed since u left Nigeria. Instead of a lion u should put chicken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest by vibbb: 5:24pm On Apr 14, 2019
Correct guy.

Keep representing, we luv u.

Naija all d way, beat em all.

Na won basaa basaa.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

William Troost-Ekong Flaunts His Girlfriend / Photos Of Emmanuel El_flex, Nigerian Contortionists / Jurgen Klopp: 'Sergio Ramos Is Cancer To The Game Of Football'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.