Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

BREAKING 2019: Kwara Workers Declare Support For PDP; Sign MOU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING 2019: Kwara Workers Declare Support For PDP; Sign MOU (1256 Views)

Judiciary Workers Declare Nationwide Crisis Over Fuel Subsidy / 2019: Kwara Braces For Landmark Elections As Saraki Fights For Political Life / Ekiti College Workers Declare Support For Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING 2019: Kwara Workers Declare Support For PDP; Sign MOU by ridwanomooba: 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
BREAKING

2019: Kwara Workers Declare Support For PDP; Sign MOU

Workers in Kwara state have declared their support for the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP), ahead of Saturday's presidential and National Assembly elections.

The workers announced their decision to vote for all the PDP's candidates at a meeting with government representatives led by the state governor, Alh Abdulfatah Ahmed ). The meeting was held at the the Labour House in Ilorin on Monday.

The PDP gubernatorial candidate in the state, Hon. Razak Atunwa was also present at the meeting.

Governor Ahmed had in his opening remarks announced plans to implement the N30,000 minimum wage for workers in the state.

He also said that he has approved the release of funds for payment of one month salary arrears to all local governments, SUBEB and local government pensioners .

The organised labour in the state later documented the workers' decision to fully support all the PDP's candidates in this month and March general elections.

The organised labour's letter reads in part: " In view of the MoU, the Nigeria Labour Congress(NLC), Trade Union Congress(TUC),Joint Negotiations Council(JNC) and all affiliated unions resolve to fully support Kwara state government and all candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the 2019 general elections.

The MOU was signed by Yekini Agunbiade,(NLC), Nasir Olumo (TUC),Salihu Sulyman( JNC), Toyin Salihu (NUT),Yusuf Salihu(NULGE) and Seidu Oladimeji, National Union of Pensioners(NUP).

END

1 Like

Re: BREAKING 2019: Kwara Workers Declare Support For PDP; Sign MOU by yerokunphilips: 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
ridwanomooba:
BREAKING

Workers in Kwara state have declared their support for the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP), ahead of Saturday's presidential and National Assembly elections.

The workers announced their decision to vote for all the PDP's candidates at a meeting with government representatives led by the state governor, Alh Abdulfatah Ahmed ). The meeting was held at the the Labour House in Ilorin on Monday.

The PDP gubernatorial candidate in the state, Hon. Razak Atunwa was also present at the meeting.

Governor Ahmed had in his opening remarks announced plans to implement the N30,000 minimum wage for workers in the state.

He also said that he has approved the release of funds for payment of one month salary arrears to all local governments, SUBEB and local government pensioners .

The organised labour in the state later documented the workers' decision to fully support all the PDP's candidates in this month and March general elections.

The organised labour's letter reads in part: " In view of the MoU, the Nigeria Labour Congress(NLC), Trade Union Congress(TUC),Joint Negotiations Council(JNC) and all affiliated unions resolve to fully support Kwara state government and all candidates of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the 2019 general elections.

The MOU was signed by Yekini Agunbiade,(NLC), Nasir Olumo (TUC),Salihu Sulyman( JNC), Toyin Salihu (NUT),Yusuf Salihu(NULGE) and Seidu Oladimeji, National Union of Pensioners(NUP).

END
Re: BREAKING 2019: Kwara Workers Declare Support For PDP; Sign MOU by deboysben(m): 12:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
To be fair

I want apc to win in kwara guber

I also want saraki to only win his senatorial district all other ones should be won by apc except Presidential election.
Good to teach politicians a lesson

ATIKU for president.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING 2019: Kwara Workers Declare Support For PDP; Sign MOU by magoo10(m): 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
If you vote for Buhari wetin you gain
The whole south is atikulated
Sai atikuobi

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING 2019: Kwara Workers Declare Support For PDP; Sign MOU by Afamed: 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
magoo10:
If you vote for Buhari wetin you gain The whole south is atikulated Sai atikuobi
Even when you don't have pvc?
Re: BREAKING 2019: Kwara Workers Declare Support For PDP; Sign MOU by Afamed: 1:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
deboysben:
To be fair

I also want saraki to only win his senatorial district all other ones should be won by apc except Presidential election.

ATIKU for president.
Those who promised to enrich their friends wouldn't be an option. No to Atikulooting

1 Like

Re: BREAKING 2019: Kwara Workers Declare Support For PDP; Sign MOU by Afamed: 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
deboysben:
To be fair

ATIKU for president.
Those who looted the past wouldn't have given a better future. No to Atikulooting

1 Like

Re: BREAKING 2019: Kwara Workers Declare Support For PDP; Sign MOU by Afamed: 1:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
ridwanomooba:
BREAKING

END
Gun point MoU? where is that done
Re: BREAKING 2019: Kwara Workers Declare Support For PDP; Sign MOU by magoo10(m): 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Afamed:

Even when you don't have pvc?
Come Failbuhari 16 you will wail in tears
My pvc below will be mobilised in sending the cow back to daura

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING 2019: Kwara Workers Declare Support For PDP; Sign MOU by pundit92: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
All I know is my mother and my father who are kwara State workers will not vote PDP and virtually all the workers in kwara State can relate to that yeye MOU.
Afamed:

Gun point MoU? where is that done

1 Like

Re: BREAKING 2019: Kwara Workers Declare Support For PDP; Sign MOU by SaiATKUOBI2019: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
If there is any person whose activities of corruption has become a threat to the coming election, it is President Buhari, who is financing his campaign with looted funds, while surrounding himself with politicians indicted for corruption.APC thrives on lies, propaganda &reverse psychology. atiku is a small principality in d north &d crowds are dia for him

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING 2019: Kwara Workers Declare Support For PDP; Sign MOU by deboysben(m): 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
Afamed:

Those who looted the past wouldn't have given a better future. No to Atikulooting
I'm not a zombie like you

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING 2019: Kwara Workers Declare Support For PDP; Sign MOU by KingDonald18: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
I live in kwara, am not sure if APC can win kwara, I was also at pmb campaign at metropolitan, did u notice pple are nt responding to Tinubu? some of us that will surely vote for PDP was paid just to comman shout Sai baba... Well na free money... Saraki has bought 70% of kwarans house to house.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING 2019: Kwara Workers Declare Support For PDP; Sign MOU by dustmalik: 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
pundit92:
All I know is my mother and my father who are kwara State workers will not vote PDP and virtually all the workers in kwara State can relate to that yeye MOU.
Nice one

1 Like

Re: BREAKING 2019: Kwara Workers Declare Support For PDP; Sign MOU by amaechi1: 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Please, post the copy of the MOU signed. Then we continue with discussion.
Re: BREAKING 2019: Kwara Workers Declare Support For PDP; Sign MOU by Konki: 2:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
Afamed:

Those who promised to enrich their friends wouldn't be an option. No to Atikulooting

Yes he promised to enrich his friends and all Nigerians, NOT NEPOTIC NORTH ALONE, are his friends. Even you.

Are you in league with poverty?

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Sen. Akpabio Tongue-lashing Buhari, Makes Shocking Revelation / No Soft Landing For Udom Emmanuel As President Buhari Visits Akwa Ibom Today / Atiku’s Lawyer, Son-in-law Used Intels W/A, Firms To Launder €150m – Punch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.