Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,044 members, 7,859,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:52 PM

BREAKING: NLC, TUC, ULC ADOPTS UDOM EMMANUEL AS SOLE CANDIDATE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: NLC, TUC, ULC ADOPTS UDOM EMMANUEL AS SOLE CANDIDATE (11489 Views)

#DG-WTO: Okonjo-Iweala Is Sole Candidate As Myung-Hee Announces Withdrawal / Industrial Court Restrains NLC, TUC from Embarking On Planne September 28 Strike / Sole Candidate: El-rufai Challenge Shehu Sani To Market Popularity Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: NLC, TUC, ULC ADOPTS UDOM EMMANUEL AS SOLE CANDIDATE by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
Yambee:

Sad how one of the most objective writers on Nairaland has fallen down to. When i forgot my old password after leaving this forum for the kids that invaded it.

I looked forward to reading from you when I got back. But my first shocker, was that no single person had any single respect for you again. I now know why.

You have lost it bro. How did it happen?you sold objectiveness for a plate of Loi-loi?
Lols sometimes gbege is allowed.

Anyway, what isn't objective in the post you quoted?
Re: BREAKING: NLC, TUC, ULC ADOPTS UDOM EMMANUEL AS SOLE CANDIDATE by RoyalUc(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
deboysben:
for your fish mind baa

Even when you can see what he has done in the state but decided to be deluded

"...when you can see what he has done in the state... What has he done? Where?
Re: BREAKING: NLC, TUC, ULC ADOPTS UDOM EMMANUEL AS SOLE CANDIDATE by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
ADOPTION !

Leadership of Akwa Ibom State Chapter of the Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) with it affiliate Unions ; Trade Union Congress (TUC) and United Labour Congress (ULC) today Monday 11th February 2019, adopted the state Governor Mr Udom Emmanuel as the sole gubernatorial candidate for the 2nd March 2019 Governorship election.

The adoption came on the heels of a motion sponsored by the NLC Vice Chairman, Comrade Iboro Ibara and seconded by the TUC Publicity Secretary, Comrade Obot Asuquo, during a visit by the Governor to the state NLC at the Labour House, Atan Offot, Uyo.

Solidarity FOREVER

©Meflyn Anwana, Special Assistant on Digital Media to Governor Udom Emmanuel
These labour unions and leaders are disgrace to Nigeria workers
Re: BREAKING: NLC, TUC, ULC ADOPTS UDOM EMMANUEL AS SOLE CANDIDATE by Vzk0074: 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]see below

Re: BREAKING: NLC, TUC, ULC ADOPTS UDOM EMMANUEL AS SOLE CANDIDATE by senatordave1(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
kolafolabi:
I don't think Akpabio can win his senatorial destrict.. We talking about 1/3 of the state and you and I know that it is a PDP state.
You mean he will lose to irrelevant Chris ekpenyong who isn't popular in his obot akara lga? Even inibehe okori who lost to akpabio in 2015 is more stronger than Chris.
Re: BREAKING: NLC, TUC, ULC ADOPTS UDOM EMMANUEL AS SOLE CANDIDATE by Afamed: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Lols sometimes gbege is allowed.

Anyway, what isn't objective in the post you quoted?
Keep quiet, you have lost your relevance

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fear Heightens Over Bandits’ Alliance With Terrorist Groups / PDP ‘plans Credible Presidential Primary’ / Omisore Heads To Appeal Court To Retrieve 'Stolen Mandate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.