Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally (113744 Views)

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / The Look On Buhari’s Face As He Boards Presidential Jet (Photos) / APC Boils, As Amosun Declares ‘no Retreat No Surrender’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by Famousbabe(f): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Here is video of the moment Amosun was begging the angry crowd at APC Campaign rally in Ogun.

APC presidential campaign rally In Ogun state was a huge disaster and failure.

President Buhari, Oshiomhole, Amosun were booed and stoned.

At a point, Ogun Governor, Amosun, pleaded with the people to keep calm.

He begged then saying:

"I beg you in the name of God, please, our father is here, please don't disgrace me"

The anger on President Buhari's face is epic after he was booed, stoned and disgraced.

Watch the disgraceful video of Amosun begging in the name of God... HERE

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by Famousbabe(f): 5:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Watch the embarrassing videos HERE

4 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by Zuorom: 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
The look of a dullard that is heading for defeat on Saturday

478 Likes 25 Shares

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by dguyindcorner(m): 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
Famousbabe:
Here is video of the moment Amosun was begging the angry crowd at APC Campaign rally in Ogun.

APC presidential campaign rally In Ogun state was a huge disaster and failure.

President Buhari, Oshiomhole, Amosun were booed and stoned.

At a point, Ogun Governor, Amosun, pleaded with the people to keep calm.

He begged then saying:

"I beg you in the name of God, please, our father is here, please don't disgrace me"

Watch the disgraceful video of Amosun begging in the name of God... HERE

Lmao

16 Likes

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by psucc(m): 6:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
So the house has finally decided to start from Ogun State to fall.

It was built on faulty foundation laced with lies and deceit and propaganda.

367 Likes 15 Shares

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by nzeobi(m): 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
buhari looks like a bat abi na mbara (toad) self.

343 Likes 21 Shares

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by BuhariAdvocate: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
Amosun organized thugs to destroy APC campaign that's unfortunately.

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by awakeupcall4all(m): 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mehn....With that wicked pained face put up by this Prince of hell I can authoritatively say Amosun is finished.... shocked shocked grin

Never knew his destruction will come so soon.... Butterflyleo your oga Amosun life don finally pafuka as I predicted....chaiii grin grin

Well ooo well....The disgrace is just starting for that cattle in Aso rock that has been my prediction here since 2017 tongue tongue

God bless Aisha for staying away from this mess while Dolapo goes about disgracing herself and her shameless lying husband... tongue tongue

290 Likes 14 Shares

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by superior1: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
The thunder of disgrace way go strike am is still doing training, na from Saturday e go begin hear am.

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by baliyubla: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
See face like thunder. You never see anything divisive dullard.

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by deebrain(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2019
I kinda like Buhari. He gives us something to laugh about, even in down times.

He makes a good meme impression.

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by NotBeenPaid: 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2019

I'm here waiting for the sons and daughters of anarchy to blame it on IPOB and PDP.

183 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by bashir1451(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by lastempero: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
For real or just a gimmick.

1 Like

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by NigeriaIsDoomed: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lifeless and foolish looks

35 Likes

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by emeejinsm: 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin grin cheesy
This man is funny

17 Likes

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by Baroba(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
The look of a dictator, I bet the tyrant wished for a moment he was still a military dictator with a youthful vigor.. evil man..

Well done Ogun folks you earned my respect..

190 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by hisexcellency34: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Booed at National Assembly; stone at Ogun. In saner climes, Buhari should resign

141 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by tegafej(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
This is the beginning of the end...

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by MrMcJay(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
It would be better for Amosun to decamp to PDP than remain in APM.

Wetin them go use him eye see ehn, chai.

24 Likes

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Life is not governed by luck, it's governed by laws...
The principle of cause and effect says that what ever a man sows, he shall reap it...indeed Tunder Karma is a biiitch!!!

26 Likes

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Buhari be like, ah see how they are stoning me. you people should do fast let's leave this place before they break my head.

42 Likes

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by Jonegonu: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lair

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by edictng: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lmao

2 Likes

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by SocialJustice: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ogun has Atikulated grin

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by Mystick: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
He would wish we were still in military era.
That look, hmm.
If you know, you know.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by Justbeingreal(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
That look says :

I'm too old for this shit!

P.s. This man has a wicked look his heart reflects on his facial expression...

31 Likes

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by ebujany(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lol

2 Likes

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by infogenius(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Y that look? After all dulard inflicted more afflictions on millions of Nigerians. He needs to c d look on d face of an average Nigerian

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by pat077: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
shame

7 Likes

Re: See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally by Hector09(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
Apc should ve suspended amosun and rochas, even abe but they are too dull to read the writing on the wall

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Look On Governor Ambode's Face As He Accepts Defeat (Photos) / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) / Graphic Photos From Ondo Catholic Church Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.