Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite (37531 Views)

Organised Labour Shut Down National Assembly / Nationwide Blackout As TCN Shut Down National Grid Over Labour Strike / Senate Engages Protesting Workers After Pulling Down National Assembly Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by Ogaga87(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
neonly:
Nairaland go kill person ooooooo Pls were is my inhaler

Nor be small tin O

1 Like

Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by Fidelismaria: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lol

Clinton still love hin wife

Dude cannot come and die

2 Likes

Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by ElsonMorali: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nigerians are just shameless. When God was distributing shame during creation, even the plants were there to collect their share, Nigerians were nowhere to be found.

How many times has the US called any of your leaders to give stupid speech to aid their electoral process.

They don't even invite your leaders or press to witness their presidential debates while other countries are extended an invitation. SHAME!

Shows that without the white man Africans can't even rule themselves.

The same America that destabilizes the economies of African countries just to keep the continent perpetually a dark continent forever. (Read The Confessions of an Economic Hitman)

8 Likes

Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by abc115: 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
PDP will turn it to politics
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by greggng: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
madridguy:
We don't need any peace committee. Election is like a football match, if they beat you, no time for girimo na to move on.

I see PMB doing to Atiku wetin Man City do Chelsea yesterday.
If you doubt me, check Man City jersey very well " Next Level dey for their hand "

It takes a lot of wisdom to see pdp incoming defeat.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by kapelvej: 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
Body bag loading, hell rufai don bye market
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by Omoluabi16(m): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
These big men just de create office for themselves!

I thought the assignment of the National Peace Committee ended after the 2015 General election, but it appears Abdulsallam and co have turned it into a FULL TIME JOB with financial benefits.

Naija na wa
Haha! your blood dey hot oh..full time job ke. I think what this committee intends to achieve is continuous peace transition without much drama. Like the way GEJ peacefully left power.. no appeal, no violence or whatsoever.
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by yankison(m): 8:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
Optional09:

See as Buhari looks desperate, useless man

You just name one thing that was done under the Jonathan administration successfully ...tell me one developmental infastructure that was done by Jonathan 6years than rice was cheap all of you are ranting about...... How much is rice in the market now it is sells for #550 so what is all this buharia has done Notting ... If atiku was a good man to make Nigeria work why didnt he and obasanjo during their 8years make AJAOKUTA WORK ..OR at least NEPA ... All of you should go and sit down

1 Like

Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by Ttipsy(f): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
I rest my case
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by RoyalUc(m): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
How many times una wan sign dis tin na?

BTW, what is the essence of signing peace whatever when they still go about insulting each other in the name of campaign?
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by Dacronym(m): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
post=75636796:

Your decision is respected.

Sai Baba will definitely win the election peacefully and with a very wide margin.

Atiku and his ilks will start serious wailing 12pm on election day.
That is CONFIRMED already.
I don't know why you do this, but i can say that it's very Heartbreaking!
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by Ttipsy(f): 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
yankison:

You just name one thing that was done under the Jonathan administration successfully ...tell me one developmental infastructure that was done by Jonathan 6years than rice was cheap all of you are ranting about...... How much is rice in the market now it is sells for #550 so what is all this buharia has done Notting ... If atiku was a good man to make Nigeria work why didnt he and obasanjo during their 8years make AJAOKUTA WORK ..OR at least NEPA ... All of you should go and sit down
shot the fkk up. Buhari is a failure. obviously you forget to add his corruption fighting updates? nonsense
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by yankison(m): 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
Ttipsy:
shot the fkk up. Buhari is a failure. obviously you forget to add his corruption fighting updates? nonsense

Let me tell you office holders and very scared to steal public fund now compared to PDP administration. Let the truth be told buharia has done well in the last 3years on physical development that would benefit the common man .. make una go sleep .Atiku is just a rogue with so many wife's ..tarrrrr
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by SaintLucia: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Why should he even come in the first place? How many Africa, Latino and Asia countries dey go these western countries go interfere in their election? The Yellow Vest protest have been going on in France for more than months with several people arrested and injured by the police. Did you see or hear from any of the western countries condemning the action of the French's government? Trump tried to interfere but the French president warned him to stay away from their politics. The Democrat are still blaming the Russians for interfering in their last election.

The same America supported the removal of a democratic elected government in Egypt. They like creating crisis where there is known. 2019 election will come and a winner will emerged and nothing will happen in Nigeria by God's grace.

4 Likes

Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by kenodrill: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Please what was suprime court' ruling on Rivers APC?
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by Lunockgold: 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
madridguy:
We don't need any peace committee. Election is like a football match, if they beat you, no time for girimo na to move on.

I see PMB doing to Atiku wetin Man City do Chelsea yesterday.
If you doubt me, check Man City jersey very well " Next Level dey for their hand "
my sister said that may the gods of madness visit u right nw.

1 Like

Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by YorubaBigot: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
maruzia:

APC supporters are confused bunch like those who have their own party’s presidential candidate and are busy being overdosed wit alcohol by their wife who fights and tears their shirt in public. Anambara people, you dey hear?
lol
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by Passionate888: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Body bag statement don make him change mind
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by YorubaBigot: 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lunockgold:
my sister said that may the gods of madness visit u right nw.
I say AMEN
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by NextBuhari: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
yankison:

Or why didn't OBJ allow Atiku succeed him as a trusted and competent vice?
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by kalohkaloh: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
El Rufai should be held responsible for Clinton's refusal to come to Nigeria! I de fear o!
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by kcmichael: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Clinton ,visit and roast!!!

1 Like

Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by kerry57: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
When el rufai is already making pathetic speeches. Good one Clinton.
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by amnesty7: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
post=75636796:

Your decision is respected.

Sai Baba will definitely win the election peacefully and with a very wide margin.

Exactly!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by SaturnNick(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
neonly:
Nairaland go kill person ooooooo Pls were is my inhaler
Dont worry, we are together!
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by SaintLucia: 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
kenodrill:
Please what was suprime court' ruling on Rivers APC?
Till tomorrow
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
TOSIN116:
Perhaps he's afraid of the midget. tongue

Former USA NUMBER 1, lol, I know say you self laugh as you talk am, Trump wey no like Nigeria before and lifeless, na to send nato wipe everything
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by Lunockgold: 8:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
YorubaBigot:
I say AMEN
my sister said thanx to dat,4 sure is nt u dat said so is the spirit of God in u dat said so
Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by amnesty7: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
post=75636796:

Lagos
Kano
Kebbi
Zamfara
Taraba
Osun
Ekiti
Ondo
Oyo
Kaduna
Katsina
Kwara
Borno
Adamawa
Yobe
Sokoto
Kogi
Niger
Bauchi
Jigawa
Gombe
Nasarawa
Tell me how someone will clear these states with ease and not be declared by INEC as winner. grin

1 Like

Re: Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite by neonly: 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2019
SaturnNick:
Dont worry, we are together!

U don't mean it thought I was alone grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governors Akeredolu, Bello mourn TB Joshua / 2019: Non-indigenes Leave Kano Ahead Of Polls / Nigerian Politicians Employ Internet Warriors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.