Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock (26190 Views)

Lol Look At What Was Done To A Buhari Bill Board On My Area / Former CNN Reporter Obliterates A Buhari Supporter On Twitter / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock by MisterMan123456: 3:49am On Feb 12, 2019
[quote author=madridguy post=75635763] grin grin grin Laughing in Congo, they should start looking elsewhere because Sai Baba will not only defeat Atiku but humiliate him.
[/qduote]

Hunger kee you there!!!
Re: Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock by MisterMan123456: 3:50am On Feb 12, 2019
grin grin Laughing in Congo, they should start looking elsewhere because Sai Baba will not only defeat Atiku but humiliate him.[quote][/quote]

Hunger kee you again
Re: Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock by baysol: 4:28am On Feb 12, 2019
three:
Financial Analysts from Citibank predicts that the Nigerian stock market will rally if Buhari loses...

Nigeria’s stock market may rally if President Muhammadu Buhari loses this weekend’s election, according to analysts at Citigroup, ending a run that’s seen it fall more than any other in the world in dollar terms since the 76-year-old former general came to office in May 2015. Some foreign investors would prefer a government led by Buhari’s main challenger, businessman and ex-Vice President Atiku Abubakar. But while the 72-year-old has pledged to privatize state assets and float the naira, many are skeptical and point to his reputation for corruption.

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-02-11/nigeria-s-leader-faces-trouble-from-world-s-worst-stocks-chart?__twitter_impression=true
Rubbish they are vultures waiting in wings to pounce on Nigerian assets to be carted away through the looters king pin Atiku.
Re: Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock by ivandragon: 6:26am On Feb 12, 2019
rexwalters:
The President is doing the right thing like Redhead Kingpin only problem corruption is fighting back championed by no other than abubakar atiku and saraki former supposed members of APC?What we may call the fallen angels,now God's of pdp,Lai Mohammed warned us from the beginning in 2015 that corruption will fight back.

You are right. Corruption is really fighting back...

Like this...

https://www.thecable.ng/abacha-loot-despite-outcry-fg-pays-15m-dubious-lawyers-fees

& Like this...

https://punchng.com/arms-scam-fg-fails-to-probe-buharis-nsa-minister/

& Even like this...

https://punchng.com/budget-padding-indicted-ministry-officials-posted-cash-office/
Re: Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock by ptokaref: 7:45am On Feb 12, 2019
Plesse, if there's a story attacking both sides, let's endeavor to show that story. I hope the atikulators read that part, "reputation for corruption".

Re: Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock by akdjr(m): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2019
Because my business is doing well. I no longer have to bribe before I get my goods cleared at the port, I don't have to pay to get my Tax clearance certificate at the FIRS office again. quote author=RTSC post=75639723]
No wonder you support buhari. [/quote]
Re: Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock by marv1: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2019
Fake news here and there.
RIP PDP
Re: Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock by izombie(m): 10:05am On Feb 12, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet, it is a tradition even in US, you see the investors are always sceptical of investing money. Simply because they don't know the next policy of the coming administration. The children here like you are just wailing on the policy you don't have ideal about it
yes you are right but in this instance the investors already knows buhari's policies. The policies that drove investors we already had away from nigeria to other countries. So investors are now telling us that they will not bring their investments to nigeria if buhari wins because his policies are not investment friendly.
Mind you, with no investors coming in, that means no new jobs created. And we don't know how investors that are still here will react if buhari wins. Maybe they'll stay,maybe they'll leave. If some decide to relocate their investments to other countries then that will be more job losses in nigeria. Buhari has failed woefully.
Re: Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock by RTSC: 11:02am On Feb 12, 2019
akdjr:
Because my business is doing well. I no longer have to bribe before I get my goods cleared at the port, I don't have to pay to get my Tax clearance certificate at the FIRS office again. quote author=RTSC post=75639723]
No wonder you support buhari.
Comot for here, liar.

How many businesses are doing well under buhari?

When there was wealth in circulation, your business was not doing well, it is now under recession that your business is doing well.

Continue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBA Rules: Lawyers Sign Petition To Strip Malami Of SAN Title / PIA: Military Talks Tough As Niger Delta Youths Threaten Fresh Hostilities / PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.