Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

I Have Delivered On All Promises Made To Nigerians In 2015, Says Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Delivered On All Promises Made To Nigerians In 2015, Says Buhari (394 Views)

I’ll Work With Tinubu To Ensure All Promises Made Are Kept – Dave Umahi / Buhari: APC Has Delivered On All Electoral Promises Made To Nigerians / I Was Scammed – Inibehe Effiong Who Voted Buhari In 2015 Says In Regret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Delivered On All Promises Made To Nigerians In 2015, Says Buhari by malagu: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
I have delivered on all promises made to Nigerians in 2015, says Buhari https://www.thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=3241

Re: I Have Delivered On All Promises Made To Nigerians In 2015, Says Buhari by extralargehead(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Yesoooo.Hardship and suffering well packaged and delivered to the people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Delivered On All Promises Made To Nigerians In 2015, Says Buhari by luckyelems(m): 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
bubu,if you have delivered all the promises made in 2015, then go home and rest, stop campaigning, your works will speak for you. gej----rice #9000. (2011-2014)
buhari---rice #20000(2015-2019)

2 Likes

Re: I Have Delivered On All Promises Made To Nigerians In 2015, Says Buhari by GoldChest(m): 8:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
Na god go punish you got these statement

2 Likes

Re: I Have Delivered On All Promises Made To Nigerians In 2015, Says Buhari by mustwork: 8:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
this can only be true if you didn't make any promises baba
Re: I Have Delivered On All Promises Made To Nigerians In 2015, Says Buhari by SaiATKUOBI2019: 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
It's clear Buhari has failed in all corners. Even some of my Yoruba brothers who are staunch supporters of Buhari have admitted that Buhari's government is a collosal failure. Tinubu cannot help out. The world has beamed their lights on Nigeria. We should leave illusion and embrace reality. Buhari is a shadow, Atiku is a substance. Everybody has queued behind Atiku. If Aisha Buhari and her children can abandon PMB at this important time because they've said the government has failed Nigerians why should some of my Yoruba brothers slavishly cling to Buhari? I want to say that the Atiku I know will not marginalize anyone.Common sense should tell us that we are all calling for disastrous moment if we can't apply common sense.
I want the APC supporters to tell me or name 10 APC members that were not in PDP 16years before..
If you have to crack your brain before answering then, you need to apply logic in your thinking.
Pls use your brain very well, if not I bet you suffering will reset your brain for you.
A word is a enough for the wise.
We are not looking for angels as we all have in APC, we are only clamouring for a leader who understands what it takes to lead..
Pls zombies, Buhari has tried his quota and he's tired, he need rest.
Re: I Have Delivered On All Promises Made To Nigerians In 2015, Says Buhari by backnbeta(f): 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2019
Really Wedone sa...go and rest, bi ko.

(1) (Reply)

APC Stampede Leaves Many Dead In Portharcourt / River State (video) / PDP Sues Buhari, APC, Others Over Presence Of Nigerien Governors At Kano Rally / Peter Obi's Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.