Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,692 members, 7,820,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Why Atiku Will Do Well As President!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku Will Do Well As President!!!! (323 Views)

Igbos Stop Joking, Atiku Will Lose Heavily. Here Are The Reasons / Obasanjo's Endorsement Of Atiku Will Not Distract President Buhari / Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Atiku Will Do Well As President!!!! by Jman06(m): 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
My people, believe me when I say that Atiku Abubarka will perform very well as president.

Anybody haters accuse with no concrete evidence is always the better option. Mark my words today!

All those people accusing Atiku of all Whatnots have not yet provided any evidence to back up their accusations. They are just the stumbling blocks we must overcome to get Nigeria working again!

Vote wisely!

Vote Atiku Abubarka for president!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Atiku Will Do Well As President!!!! by opeoluwa20(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2019
Atiku can't be president
Re: Why Atiku Will Do Well As President!!!! by Guestlander: 11:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Five more days.
Re: Why Atiku Will Do Well As President!!!! by Jman06(m): 11:28pm On Feb 11, 2019
opeoluwa20:
Atiku can't be president
Atiku has already won this election...

Write my words down somewhere

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Will Do Well As President!!!! by earthsync(f): 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
Still wondering why people are still clamoring for a party that couldn't do well for 16 years and suddenly they'd do better now.
Re: Why Atiku Will Do Well As President!!!! by Jman06(m): 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
earthsync:
Still wondering why people are still clamoring for a party that couldn't do well for 16 years and suddenly they'd do better now.
If you say PDP didn't do well in 16years then you're living in denial.

PDP took over from the military and was able to sustain democracy up to the time they handed over to APC. That is an achievement on its own.

PDP government transformed the telecommunication sector and made it possible for you to have access to mobile phone and other communication gadgets. Many people got employment through that

Whatever improvement we have in the power sector today was the handiwork of PDP administrations. Electricity got to my village thanks to PDP government

PDP established INEC, EFCC, ICPC, NHIS etc

PDP increased access to university education by establishing more universities and increasing funding compared to how things were during the military regimes

The list is endless!

My dear, even PDP's first 4years from 1999 to 2003 recorded so much achievement compared to APC's 4years.

2 Likes

Re: Why Atiku Will Do Well As President!!!! by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
Jman06:
If you say PDP didn't do well in 16years then you're living in denial.

PDP took over from the military and was able to sustain democracy up to the time they handed over to APC. That is an achievement on its own.

PDP government transformed the telecommunication sector and made it possible for you to have access to mobile phone and other communication gadgets. Many people got employment through that

Whatever improvement we have in the power sector today was the handiwork of PDP administrations. Electricity got to my village thanks to PDP government

PDP established INEC, EFCC, ICPC, NHIS etc

PDP increased access to university education by establishing more universities and increasing funding compared to how things were during the military regimes

The list is endless!

My dear, even PDP's first 4years from 1999 to 2003 recorded so much achievement compared to APC's 4years.

Don't mind the never- do - wells

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Vowed To Recover $16bn Squandered On Power By PDP / Biafra: Boycott The Election - Nnamdi Kanu Speaks From London. / M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.